Where are they?

All these pro Ukrainian posts aren't even from Ukraine.

Attached: Screenshot_20220303-205843_Chrome.jpg (64x50, 1.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/cZA4_Cnhs5Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

fighting or in another country

They are around but most are without power, internet, or just afraid to post.

The shills with memeflags are mostly scared poles, nords, and butthurt globalhomo zionist degenerate satanic kikes.

I'm in shelter most of time. Only come home to take a shit, wash, get food. My city is getting randomly bombed by jets and cruise missiles.

Why don't you advocate for surrendering to Russia and just letting them take the country. That is the easiest way back to peace and prosperity no?..

And your life doesn't change much at all.

we are refugees now.

Shill threads won't change shit, fuck Ukraine

they have no voice nor say. the nazi's keep them from fleeing and their kike overlord wants to see more civilians killed. Messed up situation. All kikes and nazi's deserve death but I do feel for the innocent who just want to simply live.

You would know a thing about surrendering you fucking cuck

bro just give niggers your stuff when they threten you. you nu Any Forums fags are such sniviling scardy cats

Of course the pro ukraine posts are not from ukraine themselves, its from the jews, they have a lot of stuff invested in ukraine, they lose the most from ukraine being attacked and destroyed. Its just like how any and all anti ukraine posts are called russian bots, because they need them to be russian bots, otherwise it places attention on the jews in general, and that hurts their cause rather then helping them. Here's how you can find anybody who is honest and not a bot or shill, ask them if they support the ukraine jews, or russia's communist jews. Any kind of answer means they are on the jews side. This stance forces them to confront the real problem, which will usually result in NOBODY quoting you AT ALL EVER.

Never though to be scared taking a shit one day while posting on Any Forums in the middle of a war

Why are you taking shit?
That should be left in the toilets. It's generally a bad idea to carry human feces around with you. Not to mention, it's disgusting.

Migrate to here before it gets shoah'd

Russian shillbots are so desperate they pretend that the entire world isn't against them. You fucked up, Putin killed your country. The whole world is with Ukraine without exception. Anyone on Any Forums who posts pro-Putin stuff is a paid shill, no exceptions.

Attached: 1646481375223.png (584x497, 67.79K)

Where do I go to get my pro Russian shilling check, surely Redd*t knows? That's where you came from.

help

It’s Kyiv.

youtu.be/cZA4_Cnhs5Y

cant stop laughing at this shit

You should go on a rape spree when the power goes out

All dead, they died for their jew

Attached: 1640976943082.png (350x425, 102.25K)

Fuck you faggot

As we've seen from yesterday anyone who talks gets called a Saboteur and pro-russian and gets killed

Attached: mayor.png (764x922, 904.97K)

Uniromically dead

Ask the other paid shills of Any Forums. You get paid in rubles now though so it's not such a good deal. You might want to get a real job instead.

Didn't all the Nazis get killed in Mariupol? No reason to support anymore.

Kiev*

> pro-Putin stuff is a paid shill
I do it for free

Attached: thank you comradee.png (1039x577, 339.11K)

Hardly any pro russian posts are from russia either retard

No fuck YOU faggot. Ukrainians are the least trustworthy faggots on earth. You’re literally Russian and you stab your people in the back. You fought with Germans, they armed you, trained you, gave you uniforms, and you stabbed them in the back. Ukraine will be wiped off the face of the earth

>why doesnt random user run the ukrainian government
Why dont you advocate that australia build a base on the moon, then maybe it will happen?

Mariupol somehow is still not captured by Russians, whoever is defending that city is mental.

Yeah just give up bro
Just submit bro what's the big deal bro
Just let them conquer your lands bro haha

CANZcucks man

Ruble is not gold backed, tho. I wish it was tho, would unironically store moneys in rubles.

RACIST NAZI BIGOT someone delet this now

Attached: 1646497670061.jpg (1024x853, 100.44K)

Kill more Russians please

I am the only trustworthy person on this entire board bitch. Every single poster that isn't me is being paid by their various countries to post here and spout their retarded bullshit. You're no different, commie faggot.

all ukranians are scum

Ukraine is just jews. They kept running a piece on fox news saying tbey were taping up a church window or something over and over each show tonight. Ukraine has 1.1 million jews and they know that if they showed a jew nest synagogue no one would have sympathy. The npc don't realize this is just a jew banker war that jews are trying to get whites to die for.

Seems unreal huh
We live in a simulation

Is this where I got collect my shill bucks?

>Nazi flag
You should look up what Putin wants to do with your ass, cuck.

You are so right. You should post here about it

I wish I was paid to post that. Disgusting Ukrainian jew. Why are your women so cute but men look like fucking inbred retards

The irony

Tel Aviv

Don't listen to these westoid nigger blood fucks
They don't know shit about our regional history and they lost wars against jungle and desert niggers even tho they possess high tech weaponry.
They don't know how good they have it. Their luck will run out tho.

I'm 100% white faggot. My parents are 100% white and came here from England. Don't ask me why, I have no fucking clue.

World wide.

Attached: 1646513486427.png (599x653, 576.46K)

We fight for freedom, against enslavement by the Kremlin rat

>russhill talks about trustworthiness
Do they have any self awareness at all

they cant. their jew president want them to all die lmao

Why didn't azov let you run away through humanitarian corridor Russia established?

>prosperity
The separatist regions have all of their natural gas and they're already poor as fuck.

OH NONONONONONONO

Attached: HOHOL NATIONALISM.webm (1280x720, 2.86M)

I'm sitting at home with a month worth of food and don't go outside. No fighting in my city yet, but due to retarded mobilization stuff I don't want to risk leaving to the west.
They don't even need me, I have zero army experience and there are thousands of volunteers.
If shit really becomes bad - I will try to move to a village nearby where they have an oven and a water well.

lol this fucking faggot traitor deserved to die, the russian plant even tried to pretend to be ukrainian in his death photo (notice his yellow belly over the blue boxers)

Pathetic, many such cases.

Well you are losing

Attached: 1646472775441.jpg (896x724, 159.63K)

Pure cope.
That's pretty funny uki, You will die to defend American politicians ability to launder & embezzle illegal money through your corrupt government while changing your flag to the lgbtqaip++ flag.

>Look at all this Russians killing innocent Ukraine people!
Every other nation would open fire.

At least you'll die doing something you love.
Shitposting.

Attached: carlos.jpg (600x600, 34.54K)

Attached: Open-Ukraine-partners.jpg (947x734, 500.37K)

He is already occupied by zog, fucking kike.

If I was Putin I would do a few suicide bombings in Moscow as a false flag for Ukraine.

Wow so the Russians don't actually commit war crimes? Everyone on twitter and Reddit said otherwise

Attached: Victor-Pinchuk-foundation.jpg (622x621, 253.39K)

>he doesnt know the shitter of kiev

Why the fuck would you cuck to Russia, I would defend my country to the death as all people who are nationalist should

What are Ukie women like?

Attached: ukiefemsoldierselfie2.jpg (720x900, 84.8K)

You are already enslaved by the zog, retard.

We're not so different after all, are we, Burgerfaggot?

>nu Any Forums
>Calling anyone new
Topkek

How did you escape the draft?

Пiшoв нaхyй.
Russian mongols bomb us. No water third day fuck you.

Attached: 274999481_327190402782189_8776504055627269371_n.jpg (1280x622, 111.46K)

> I would defend my country to the death as all people who are nationalist should
1 In 8 Ukrainians don't even live in Ukraine
They're one of the largest diasporas groups in the world
>Nationalist who doesn't even live in the nation
????

Attached: largest dispoeria populations.jpg (882x592, 51.65K)

OH NO NO NOO

Attached: IMG_20220306_100340.jpg (547x531, 101.29K)

Because he would be defending it to be a cuck of the zog.

They do sometimes, but not all the time, obviously. It's still a possibility that a bomb will hit a living building and it happens a lot, but they don't just genocide everyone on sight.

Seethe faggot, russians went from being one of the most feared militarys to the worlds laughing stock. anything you say is pretty comical at best dude

>they don't just genocide everyone on sight
This war would long be done if.

It's just pampered retard projection. Listen to the Romanian not the American flags. They're spoiled and think drama they read on Any Forums impacts them in anyway. Stay strong

Because Ukraine trying to fight against Russia is like if Texas succeeded from the US to be a sovereign country, never paid back the federal funds and allowed Mexico to stage troops on the borders of Arizona, Oklahoma's, and Louisiana.

I suppose. It would also never even begin if our government wasn't retarded.

To be fair, anyone who is going against whatever the government says is getting merked

Attached: KILLED.png (2164x1321, 2.15M)

And now count how many people are left

Go fuck a dog. I'm third position. Fuck zog and fuck Russia. I'm not going to die for either one of those sides.