Is Keith Woods Gay?

just wondering
has he ever addressed personal thoughts on gender roles?
is he a-sexual?
In another place and time would he have been a Catholic Priest?
anyone know?
he's a knowledgeable chap, but who is he as a person and what are his goals in life and for the preservation of the white our race?

Attached: kw.png (680x680, 646.48K)

he has a gf

ywnbaw

>ywnbaw
lol

he is just privileged. thats why he is so unrelatable

is that cause you're a POC?

He's not gay but he's very short. He may aswell be Keith baggins

what makes you say that, keith?

Cute and valid.

At least Richard Spencer can hold his nose and reproduce but not this fruit.

he's a tall smart white guy and a right wing traditionalist and calls out degeneracy all the time.

lol he looks tall and lanky.
I like him, think he's intelligent, great content, but this new show and his cohost, well... made me wonder.

Attached: 1455903572203.jpg (329x399, 13.48K)

He likes it in the third position

only based gay irishmen will save us.

still trying to figure out the whole right leaning trad advocating homos. How do they actually square that circle?

The Catholics seem to be more accepting, IF they change their evil ways, but hard core far right and Nazis will never be accepting.

Is there a new center far right that's also gay?
how does that even work?

>concern trolling

Less in your face annoying than screeching about monkey Putin I guess. You will still never be a woman.

Attached: Salesman2.png (600x842, 100.95K)

I understand this board has been invaded by militant trannies, but do try to have a conversation without thinking they are out to get you in every thread. Stop letting them own the board and live rent free in your head. Like the kikes, boycott and ignore, they will diminish if you do.

>Hail Keith Woods
>Heil Joel Davis
>Heil Imperium Press
>Heil Thomas Cyr
>Heil Antelope Hill

keith woods is a nigger please fuck off

Fucking glownigger and NPC raid on Any Forums, with the same old jewish psychoanalysis shtick.
>NOOOOOO YOU DON'T LIKE NONCES AND PERVERTS YOU MUST BE SECRETLY A NONCE AND A PERVERT
fucking freaks
Private life is none of your fucking business, specially since his is a philosophy channel

who?
get the fuck out of here
delete this thread

He's a public figure and I want to know.
You're mentally retarded, but not a public figure so I'm not interested in anything you have to say outside the scope of my question.