Stupid?

I took my Xbox 360 to the biker clubhouse and hooked it up to one of their TVS and the old Vietnam military guys thought it was the coolest shit ever . Comment and I continue

Attached: 8147FDA2-5C2C-42BF-8CE7-D44EB1C02F06.jpg (336x233, 50.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dgkGE82DsuQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

tell me more user

Attached: pepe motorcycle.png (466x700, 542.71K)

how do you know them?
I kind of admire them I must admit.
how did you get accepted with trust into their group?

>to the biker clubhouse

also going to need some explanation. they dont just let public walk in off the street. are you a member?

sounds based. Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=dgkGE82DsuQ

prolly sucked them all off to get in.
Because let's not forget OP is a cock worshipping faggot, as always

I would play GTA V and Black Ops. I was a criminal and worked in a marijuana grow house and was addicted to heroin at the time. They told me they were gonna help me get off heroin and make me inducted as an official member. I was able to appeal to them because I worked out with a lot of army guys growing up and both my grandfathers were ex military. I was also skilled in finance and was able to help them with their money operations . This was around 2009-2015 I discovered Bitcoin early on and hooked them up with it and showed them how it worked and how to use it . They were all super cool and very nice to me and I was probably one of their youngest members in history . Comment for more

Play road rash or gta IV Lost and Damned

You are fucking lying, bikers are not fucking cavemen what the fuck

Attached: 385.jpg (600x505, 30.32K)

what state are you in?

>Comment for more

no you nigger thats not how it works. you write your shit then we decide to reply if it captivates us. this isnt fucking redit

this
/thread

Once, on Facebook , a local news outlet posted an article defamation the club and I comment on the post with the navy seal copypasta and trolled the shot out of the news agency and all the bikers caught wind of it and they were really happy with me .

You have to be at least 15 to post on this board

the only part of this I believe is you being a smackhead

Here's a comment for you: Shut the fuck up you dumb mutt faggot and go shit up some other board with your make believe stories.
Sage in options.

muh bikers

they all work for cops and freemasons

So I was a skilled criminal from selling drugs and having been in alot of fights growing up and being 6’3 . I held my own despite my young age and was already a made member in other organized crime outfits

topkek. I don't mind this LARP anymore.

But in all the other crews I got by without having to hurt anyone. That all changed when I went down the rabbit hole with the bikers. I actually had to make my bones for them .

i had some biker HA family in the bay. good people what can i say

The way this story goes nobody will believe me but it’s what I believe to have happened

Attached: 7FB3231D-64D2-4E4A-9876-3D0DAFFDFAE5.jpg (827x694, 41.59K)

>Comment for more autism

Attached: knowmoreretard.jpg (588x330, 67.37K)

I burned some rammstein CDS and started brining my pc to the clubhouse and showing them how to play the stock market and use Bitcoin .

Attached: C782EC09-A529-4EAB-9046-AE0D1F5FE2DF.jpg (640x640, 93.09K)

They were opposed to cutting me loose with a ton of cash due to me being pretty young and on heroin. So we came to an agreement for my payment they would go to the celebrity booking website and let me choose sexy famous women to hang out with us .