Remember when daddy issues polcels were unuronically posting this?

Remember when daddy issues polcels were unuronically posting this?

Attached: 95gxjk6fw2d51.jpg (576x878, 76.49K)

Based. Women should not be in politics, much less in a political war-related role.

How feminine does your mind have to be for it to even occur to you to make this accusation

Oh right, trannies, probably

Yeah and he fucking sucks at his job. Like Europe, Russian ministers get the job based in how good that mouf do

Agreed, yet Shoigu still stands out as uniquely unqualified among that group

Recently I learned Shoigu has no military experience

Attached: 3 0 1.png (485x433, 23.53K)

Impressive, very nice. Let's see Poland's minister of defence

women are best suited to be nurses caretakers and school teachers of children.
these are all honorable professions but men are generally better at everything else and thats just a fact.

Are we being raided by leddit again? It sure feels like it.

Men are better at every profession. Even the careers that you think would be suitable for women like cooking, nope ken are the top chefs in the world ...can't even make me the best sandwich....pathetic.

>he believes the propaganda that Russia is losing
You don’t belong on Any Forums

>You don’t belong on Any Forums

Attached: 1646551933981.png (427x512, 128.76K)

you think belief in physiognomy is feminine? i bet you're a potato faced, disproportionately featured weirdo with a weak look in his eyes

nu/pol/ would idolize a fat potato nosed mongol kek

I get where you’re coming from as a pole, and I hate Russia too, but it’s very premature to say that the Russian military is mismanaged. They’ve taken everything east of the Dnieper in 10 days.

Putin saying that NATO will attack is clearly a lie. Look at the NATO defense ministers.

>tfw when no defence minister mommy gf
Why even live bros?

Attached: download (31).jpg (266x190, 7.27K)

keked for bateman posting.

Attached: 1646510435123.jpg (600x329, 34.23K)

>yet Shoigu still stands out as uniquely unqualified among that group
how are other qualified?

women have patience that men do not have when it comes to annoying children or slow old people.
women serve a valuacle purpose in socieity because their nature is differnt than ours. they are also willing to give up 9 months of their life to give birth to a child and i totally respect them for that. no hate twords them from me. but there are some roles that are better served by men than women some, but not all.

If you genuinely believe all this Ukrainian propaganda about the Russians getting their shit kicked in, you have to know you're fucking retarded. Like I refuse to believe you choose to parrot this shit and actually believe in it.

>they are also willing to give up 9 months of their life
Are you retarded? It’s not like they just sit there and do nothing. They still function normally till late in pregnancy