The suffering of men

>20s
>Meet 6’0 blonde blue eye chick
>We hit it off
>She’s had a past of hedonism but she’s incredibly open about it
>Has very low self esteem due to her extremely religious upbringing, thinks she’s a useless whore despite having a body count of like 12
>I’m in love with this chick
>After meeting her I have a double date with her and her friend and fiancé, we make out
>I try to set up a date with her for a month, she finally invites me over to “watch flicks and chill” at her place
>Introduces me to parents who are home, says that I can’t sleep over, tells me she’s not looking for a more sexual romantic relationship only wants a platonic dating one, she’s ”grown past” her promiscuity
>Unironically I dump her right after that
>Heartbroken

God fucking damn it. I hate being a dude and having to go through this shit.

Attached: 7E2596D0-F83B-4093-8096-2EF86D4C7B3A.jpg (801x1200, 117.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1ju14xZ-pTI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You got friendzoned and cucked too, shes sleeping with other men behind your back while telling stories how she isnt taking no dick no more.

women are shit, the only solution is gene editing and genociding all existing natural women

>having to go through this shit
>having to
why don't you just focus on your empire?
women will flock.
choose only those worthy.

I don’t think she was sleeping around, again I only knew her for a month. But I figured out I was put into the “Betabux” box right away and said “fuck off” to that shit.

This. You made the right choice OP.

these two pieces of garbage are anti-reality.
they're just chinks.

You're not a dude, you're a total dumbass lol. If you think a notch count of 12 isn't a total whore, you're doomed.

There’s beauty in romantic suffering, I love pain, I wanna be crucified mentally and emotionally like Jesus

>I don’t think
It shows, thats how you wasted a month of your life.

>There’s beauty in romantic suffering
there's really not.
all it does is make you waste your time.
t. been there, done that

meditate on it and listen to this.
youtube.com/watch?v=1ju14xZ-pTI

Also OP. Avoid women who are "open about their hedonism". It isn't because they are ashamed, women never feel shame unless it is societal (and we don't do that anymore!). She may WANT you to think she is ashamed, so you may take pity on her. Women love being pitied. I bet you treated her like a puppy and thought she would change just for you... awww... my heart melts for you OP! Sadly (and thankfully) women will always show us the current state of reality, whether we like it or not, whether we are prepared for it or not! Learn and live, friend.

>thinks she’s a useless whore despite having a body count of like 12
*KNOWS user. Knows she is a useless whore and wants sympathy for it because females do not understand responsibility.
And you are a memeflag retard.

this, but every woman is her

Attached: 1620419073317.jpg (377x398, 30.1K)

Yeah I was being a bit too merciful, I feel like 2 weeks after meeting her that should’ve been red flag (she has a job and works full time), but it was medical issues - she had to cancel other plans she told me about (like visiting a friend’s 21st birthday to drink) due to a condition she has. Plus I loved her down to earth personality. So I was too generous perhaps. But this just happened and like I feel insulted.

>we don't do that anymore
i do.
it's ridiculous how many other chicks flock because of it.
chicks hate other chicks.

buzzword heavy idiot shill thread - message: "don't reprocreate cuz sad fantasy example"

even if it were real by any measure, you would be the one inviting the obvious outcome

go to hell

>She’s had a past of hedonism but she’s incredibly open about it
>Has very low self esteem due to her extremely religious upbringing, thinks she’s a useless whore despite having a body count of like 12
>After meeting her I have a double date with her and her friend and fiancé, we make out

Attached: christchan+ (5).png (550x550, 65.65K)

This honestly, and the number women tell is always lower than the actual number. This is what happens when men are so desperate they rationalize lowering their standards to the point any relationship they get will be shit.

irrelevant to the opportunity to teach.
stop trying to stifle education.

Woman are liars, retards and they know which buttons to push to cuck you.
whats so unrealistic about that story?

>I bet you treated her like a puppy and thought she would change just for you... awww... my heart melts for you OP!
That's literally what he was thinking and would have stayed that way if she simply let him have some of that beaten up pussy.

> useless whore
> DESPITE having a body count of 12

Attached: 3595CDA6-8830-4ABA-AA2E-174259C2AC2B.png (900x840, 26.34K)

Is this post made by a bot or this retard can't even write proper english what the fuck am I reading

Attached: 95485543493.jpg (309x163, 4.14K)

That's the bit where you fucked up.

>women will always show us the current state of reality
hahahahahahahahahahahaha
he thinks women are part of reality!
hahahahahahahahahahahaha

Sad truth. We men will lie to ourselves in such terrible ways just to quench our loneliness. "Oh, she has so many red flags, but she's the only chick that has shown me any attention in months, guess I better latch on to her." That's how a lot of guys get themselves glued to fat chicks and insane chicks! Anons: I get it! It happened to me! I latched on to a crazy chick because I thought I could never do better, because I am realistic about the dating market (as are you!). but it is better to walk away and be single for YEARS after ending a relationship, than to be stuck in a shit deal.

Only person a man should truly love is himself, only person who loves a man is his ma (or the woman who nurtured him in case the ma is a bitch)

You retards think everyone is a demoralization shill because you can't cope with reality being demoralizing on its own.

>I bet you treated her like a puppy and thought she would change just for you... awww... my heart melts for you OP!
No, lol. I’m not that naive. I didn’t treat her like an angel - I made my intentions that I wanted to fuck her very clear. But it was a learning experience

You take it too literally. Women show us the reality of culture. They have their finger on the pulse in terms of the direction society is moving towards. Women control social forces, that is a fact.

Similar story to OP
>get involved with a high mileage village bike
>she hoed out for everyone but "takes it slow" with me
>we end up together
>turns out she fucked at LEAST two people in the lead up weeks to us being "official" so its "not cheating"
>sex once a month, at best once a week
>nothing works, dump her after 2 years
>within two months she's with one of her "he's just a friend" orbiters
I fell for the don't judge people by the mistakes they made in the past meme and paid the price

Also my estimation of 12 is like based on the guys she’s told me about (which is like 4) and the fact that she told me that she hasn’t been in much relationships. Add ons and you get like 12, est.

>extremely religious upbringing
If this was true, she wouldn't be a whore

>Women show us the reality of culture
Holy shit he's still going on with the nonsense!
women and their thoughts are irrelevant to reality, user.
there is no reality in them.

She doesn't want to put out, you bailed. Shit happens. Move on and spread your seed far and wide, unless you want to marry that Amazon.

I had this whore when I was a teen tell me she didn't want to show me her body because she thought I was special. She was sending nudes to everyone else. Lying for no reason.

Mother is a nut job Trad Cath whose house is filled with pictures and statues of Jesus and Mary

based

Red flags everywhere. Religious whores want husbands!!

>but it is better to walk away and be single for YEARS after ending a relationship, than to be stuck in a shit deal.

I've seen old friends get absolutely walked over because they tolerate shit from women, instead of telling them to fuckoff .

> tells me she’s not looking for a more sexual romantic relationship only wants a platonic dating one, she’s ”grown past” her promiscuity

and you fucking believed her ? shes telling every man that she isnt ready yet

>memeflag
ah, now it makes sense, a virgin AND retarded

You are coping hard that guy is right, women are showing you plain and simple that the white race as a whole is weakening, with a degrading culture.

If Confederate Veterans heard of BLM and Antifa, what they do to this country on a social scale they would all be lynched within 6 months.

No, I dumped her right after she told me that.

>culture
>reality
pick one, user.
fucking
pick
one.

idiot.

wasn't the average over 50 by 25

Attached: 1646534872275.gif (150x150, 33.58K)

>No, I dumped her right after she told me that.
and thats where you fucked up, right there retard
shes telling everyone she meets shes "only interested in muh platonic dating shit" to see who actually sticks through it, if you really loved her, you fucked up then and there

From what I've seen, modern women have no issues giving sex to people they are physically attracted to, it's like having a drink together, but if you wake up some feelings in one all her wires cross and she starts thinking you (and only you) have to romantically win her over. She builds a wall you have to climb but everyone else gets to use her back door. It's stupid how many women I started talking to who immediately showed sexual interest, but as soon as I got to know them better they start putting up the "win me over or leave" resistance. Sexually promiscuous, romantically avoidant.

Cope

If you can't find a virgin, find someone who's had at most 2 relationships. anything past that/ history of sleeping around- RUN. Seriously! DO NOT THINK IT WILL WORK OUT. IT WILL NOT.

>if you really loved her
he didn't, idiot.
stop thinking in reverse and backtracking.
fuck!
these useful idiots are fucking retarded.

its not me who lost a woman he loved through his own incompetence

give booba babe

That is the point, the reality they have created for themselves and the culture they digest reeks of a ship sinking to the bottom of the sea at 100mph. They lock onto whatever social scene is king and stick with it, they will never question the status quo unless they sense the leaders to be weak.
Not all but lots of white women sense other white men to be weak which is why they are getting pickier and pickier when it comes to getting with a male of the same race. (That is not to say that they are nigger loving sluts) but they are virtue signaling whores.

OP literaly says in first post hes in love with her
how can you type and be illiterate at the same time ?

Sorry bro! You seem confused! Culture IS REALITY! Social forces ARE REALITY! Women (and beta orbiters) are driven by SOCIAL FORCES! The current social forces in the west have created mentally ill women en masse, promiscuous women en masse. But none of this is real right? Men are completely in control of the situation? lol

>12 guys isn't a whore
The absolute state of modern men. BTW she is lying, trust me.
>former bartender in university
The stories I could tell.

I’m not gonna have a platonic dating relationship with a chick who had ONS in the past, lol. That’s not “real love” that’s cuckery

>OP literaly says
>op says
user...

this

Attached: pooh.jpg (640x640, 30.35K)

>the culture they diges
doesn't exist.
culture isn't real, user.
are you sub 120 iq?

>just play her mindgames and put up with her bullshit bro
It's not 1822, when you win a woman over she doesn't become your wife for life. When you break through the outer layer of mental illness and mindgames you land into an entire kingdom of further mental illness and mindgames. There is no winning.

Attached: no.jpg (400x328, 42.98K)

This guy fucking gets it, please shove it down his throat he is already overdosing on 1mg of the Blackpill.