It’s kinda weird that white people support a slav

Just saying

Attached: 6859FDA2-6B13-4E75-806C-C7EC43765608.gif (220x264, 350.6K)

It’s wholly unsurprising that a legion of söyboys, landwhales, other various uggos support a Jewish comedian because the Jewish news anchor and Jewish journalist told them they should.

>sayin this while your whole country society and culture is dictated by jews

Americans not even once

You know it is possible to cheer for the destruction of both countries.

Attached: 1633753465445.png (660x574, 89.26K)

I don't. Russia, Poland and Denmark are Sweden's hereditary enemies and I only wish to exterminate the lot.

russian bots.

We don't even think about you.

>flag
>jewish tricks
just saying

i do not support russia per say. i support anyone who brings death to america and death to israel.

wait, whats wrong with Denmark
both of you are vikings

What if I think both are bad?

Kievian rus abandonded the good waters

Russia is the obvious choice here, bunker trannies are out in force shilling the Ukraine. Putin is somewhat of a jew but without a doubt 100x better than the western American ZOG controlled regime of the Ukraine. A Russian victory means less American control over Europe and the world at large, Let the eastern Europeans decide their own fate.

Attached: (You) Thought.jpg (125x104, 2.01K)

Du har satt din sista potatis!!!!

Attached: 22D6BF6B-6A13-43BF-BA49-CC1F05EE5F77.png (1024x691, 398.69K)

I hate my government that much.

I only ever see trannies shilling for Ukraine and guess what? WHATEVER SIDE TRANNIES ARE ON IS NOT THE SIDE THAT GOD IS ON. So the question boils down to do you side with God or not? I personally side with God.

>falling for the slavs aren't white gayop to divide more

west europe: R1b
east europe: R1a

wow you're right they're a whole other race. Braindead.

>some jew says Slavs aren’t white
into the trash it goes

you people try sooooo hard to fit in. to use the correct lingo, and to try and observe board culture. but we all know you are sat in some federal building somewhere being paid $0.05 per post.

Denmark have waged war against us numerous times through out the history and sided with our enemies.

projection

Yawn...
>a country the size of New Jersey was mean to me goys
Try harder jew

Project harder. Nothing I said was remotely untrue. God is not on your side.