Man does some gentlemenly after a date

>man does some gentlemenly after a date
>the woman mocks him on twitter for it
>women wonder why there's no good chivalrous men

Attached: 1645528623833.png (1120x1652, 1.22M)

its even funnier when you read how a cheese wheel was considered an extremely high level gift back in the day

"chivalry is dead and women killed it."

dave chappelle.

girls dont know how good they got it no women will ever gift me a wheel of cheese or anything, nobody has made me feel special ever

That's probably like $150-$300 dollars worth of cheese depending on the type and rarity. Dumb bitches have no clue of the value of things, probably eat only prepackaged individually wrapped sliced cheese.

If a farm girl bought me cheese like that I would know it is meant to be.

I want a cheese wheel

how are you going to eat that much cheese before it expires

>um, cheese...?
yes cheese you stupid cunt. if she had ever done her own grocery shopping this would have floored this dumb bitch, but she probably thinks cheese just appears in her fucking fridge.

women are animals

There's nothing mean spirited about that post. You people have been traumatised by bullying.

Fuck me. 12 kilos of home-made cheese... Can I date this guy? I'll buy him a drink and a good whore.

she could try sharing it with her friends. oh wait, she doesn't have friends, just an endless stream of tinder cock to make her feel validated.

>complaining about 12kg of free cheese

God, I want that cheese

Cheese doesn't expire, if it doesn't have discolor or odor or mold then it's still good.

Incels seeeeeeething as usual.
No, no one wants your stupid shit. You aren't interesting

>being this autistic
I'm jealous of your powers desu

You cook with it.

I don't see the mockery desu. If the kid made a good impression otherwise maybe they just think it's cute.

american cheese is the best. kraft does that shit right for sure. velveeta is good on hotdogs tho. maybe even better.

They are not animals. Animals appreciate food and being taken care of. Women are more akin to demons.

when she has two niglets from 3 different dads she will think back at cheesebro with a tear in her eye

Imagine being this autistic to the social ques of women

you’re special user, just not the kind of special you wish you were

I mean fuck yeah some proper farmers cheese sounds great?
I love having farmer friends who gift you this stuff.

Thinking about that cheese

It's a social media post, no social ques to be seen you retarded leaf.

>grandpa grew up in Italy during the war
>family made cheese on their farm
>get bombed by Americans
>only have the cheese in storage now bc everything is destroyed
>Germans occupy his town too
>they steal the remaining cheese
>leave Italy and never return
fucking whores don't know how good they have it

Attached: 1616717243242.png (600x616, 208.85K)

Based lad, would share a beer with and shoot the shit.

She's not mocking him. She thinks it's cool and funny and strange.

Sorry, Ruskies. That's a true American man. You'll have to settle for the twatter rejects that'll gladly suck Ukraine cock once the war begins.

Amen brother. City folk just don't get it.

It's alright, I prefer pepperjacks and swiss but I like american cheese as well.

Attached: 46546543465654.jpg (850x1100, 427.25K)

There has to be an ahole who'll turn anything into a political debate...

I wish someone gave me a 12kg wheel of cheese. That's hundreds of dollars of free cheese. Farmer bro deserves better than an ingrate bitch.

I thought she later commented that it impressed her?

She's from the UK innit?

Honestly I would think It would be a very nice gift.

Cheese is literally expired already. That’s why it’s cheese. I mean, don’t leave it out on the countertop or anything, but kept refrigerated it should be just fine for a while.

Obliterated

Women get gifts from simps all the time and when they are young they get confused and are unsure if they are obligated to the guy in some way. as they mature they realize they are not obligated to those guys and feel resentment over it and feel those feelings of resentment every time some guy gets over excited and gives them something for no good reason. This is one reason why you should never give a woman anything of value until after you fucked her or she did something to deserve it.

How is it mocking? They look like they have good time with the cheese.

>give me sparkly worthless shit
>give all your attention to me
>let me fuck around on you
>pay my bills
social cues of women

>cheese is just rotten milk mold
i suspected this but i chose to ignore it

I am more surprised that they know how real cheese look like.

Dude that shit would be like a grand here cause of the dairy cartel

How is this mocking him? She seems to be happy about it. Shes probably never gotten a gift like that before and wants to share a picture with people. You faggots are so damn sensitive

No, no, no, you're retarded. You give gofts to the parents, then you marry the girl (around 12 is a good age: first blood, will respect you), then you can give her a gift. ez

They’re laughing but this shit is memorable. Wouldn’t be surprised if he got a second date. Thumbs up girl looks chill enough to chalk it up to the ‘tism.

this man knows what he's doing

Attached: index.jpg (272x185, 11.99K)

You call her up and say, "Ready to cut the cheese?"
If she doesn't laugh you retrieve your cheese wheel, fuck her.

a kingly gift bro

Attached: 1592049097194.jpg (500x394, 29.48K)

You need some cheese? I'll walk it across the border because no fucking way any canadian or canadians could ever stop me.

Wow, you're a real autist, or a faggot. I hope, for your own good, you are not both

>velveeta is good on hotdogs
Americans never fail to make me laugh kek

tone isn't mocking there. unsurprising that you can't read it

Dumb whores indeed know nothing. And it will continue to be that way so long as Twitter and Instagram continue to give them attention despite their retardation level of mental function