World War Z

Let me drop a bomb on you slumbering cunts
>Ukraine is the largest country in Europe and borders Russia. It is mentioned in World War Z. Zombies likely first emerged en masse in the countries northwest, and spread further south. The government established a large safe zone in Kiev which quickly fell as they evacuated to Crimea. In order to stop waves of refugees following them and straining their resources, they dropped chemical weapons

The zombie virus will spread via Ukrainian 'refugees'. They have been infected with the next weapon developed in the Ukrainian biolabs which the russians just happen to destroy at the onset of their special operation
Z on their equipment.

Wake up shit heads.
You could all smell that this war was a ruse but you were too busy shitposting and infighting like a bunch of retards by picking sides
All these international imbecile freedom fighters can reach Ukraine (lowest of vaxxed countries) just as vax mandates died.
They will blame radioactive dust and new variants or a new bill gates funded scamdemic.

The reality is ukrainian refugees and returning mercenaries will spread the Ukrainian bio weapon

Attached: download.jpg (474x711, 72.47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVID-19_vaccination_in_Ukraine
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: repeat.jpg (480x262, 19.45K)

Trips never lie

Checked for hive mind virus.

checked but its almost like we know ukraine was the biggest entrance to europe in that region or something idk but ya go ahead

>check'd
>leaf politicos: we will take unlimited ukranian refugees
>does not require vaccine to enter canada
>canadians need vaccine to leave canada
confirmed 100% true.

Attached: 1643663766846.jpg (583x811, 58.44K)

All those refugees are infected? Than it’s already over

>muh jewflix
put the weed down and go to bed you stupid prick.

>The reality is ukrainian refugees and returning mercenaries will spread the Ukrainian bio weapon
Checked and noted

Ukraine is one of the least vaxxed countries but all of a sudden the NPC switch their virtue signaling on social media from a syringe to a Ukrainian flag and don't give 2 fucks they are the most 'antivax' fucks in the world....right when the mandates vanish.
Could be a good psy-op to remind the npc that are antivaxxers

How are the zombies stopped?
Brad infects himself with life threatening pathogens he gets from the CDC

I hit the nerve in your rotten tooth, didnt I gov?

>rabies in taiwan
>UN limiting travel
>martial law

trips of truth
I unironically have been having this exact thought as well for the past weeks but I was too much of a coward to voice it. Glad you did

Attached: file.png (1708x1510, 313.4K)

Meds. And checked.

Hollywood is after all predictive programming
Pepe skinwalker ranch remembers the pilot episode of the lone gunmen which predicated 9/11

Stop the meds, it clouds your judgement

The world gave a fuck about mandates, lockdowns and stopping transit.
Now, all of a sudden, just as the pandemic ends, nobody gives a fuck that refugees (by the millions) from one of the least vaxxed countries in the world are flooding in.
Even the rettardit battle brigade is concerned about having unvaxxed combatants fighting side by side but it is ok for these plague rats to enter their countries.
Missed opportunity to fuck with the NPC.

Only 44% of hohols are vaccinated
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/COVID-19_vaccination_in_Ukraine
How can these plague rats be allowed to enter unabated into 80%+ populations?

Checked

Attached: world_war_z_kiev_1.jpg (1858x1294, 634.31K)

Kiev is evacuated to crimea for evac in the movie.
Brad's daughter in the movie also has a breathing problem (asthma). One of the pop most at risk during covid.
Israel is also the last bastion of humanity

Dem vaccine niggas fitna' start lackin' big time afta we done summa wildin', frfr. I be sayin dey gon' park dey whips sideway in da skreet wit a nigga lookin up at da sky like he fo'real retarded. I be talkin bout niggas in da damn grocery sto' screamin like a nigga bout to cap 'em cuz dey aint even know where dey at or wtf dey be doin'. On God, I be talkin' bout a muhfuggin zombie a-po-ca-lypse, like some Walkin' Dead type shit, knowhatimsayin? Stay strapped, cuz dis shit gon be mo' wild than any shit you eva' seent in yo' hood. Niggas gon' be cappin' each otha' cuz dey ain't know who dey was or wtf dey be doin in dey hood. Not even yo' fukkn MOMMA gon reconnize yo ass. We got 'bout fo', maybe five months befo' shit get REAL, no cap. Good luck, you niggas gon' need it

Attached: red nigger.jpg (600x893, 55.92K)

One of their daughters is named Connie
CON.
Connie, the maiden of kiev

>Israel is also the last bastion of humanity
Like in The Matrix.

Attached: world_war_z_israel_quarantine_1.jpg (1796x1266, 626.65K)

>have enough supplies to shelter for 2 weeks
(New Jersey emergency broadcast)
Gotta flatten that curve

Yep
Z
Zion

Also, the ship in the matrix
The Nebuchadnezzar
>Nebuchadnezzar is notorious for decimating the Jewish presence in the Land of Israel, exiling the vast majority of its denizens to Babylon, and destroying the first Holy Temple.

Hue with no reading comprehension. If you had read the book, you would know the Zombies in WWZ appeared first in China. The wiki page there just tells us, the first outbreak in Ukraine started in the north.

Checked and Ready

Attached: 1645496679867.gif (500x300, 991.41K)

>the book
The movie is what matters, retard.
They altered the narrative.
You are 10x more retardes for not seeing that covid 'started' in china in the book.
Holy fuck the vax mandates reaĺly turned GERMans into shit for brains
Holy fuck

The idea being that Israelites were replaced by Babylonians who now occupy Zion?

World War Z the film was meh. The book by Max Brooks is fantastic.

The fake jews not only killed jesus and his descendants but they also eradicated the bloodline of the isrealites

Maybe there was more meaning to pic related than most originally thought.

Attached: vaccine_world_war_z.jpg (1516x1242, 283.94K)

Zombies are not biologically possible for human beings. Stop entertaining the idea of them, they will never exist, it is completely scientific. You can google, bing, safari, whatever why zombies will never be a fucking thing.