Trusting an unironic glownigger

>trusting an unironic glownigger

Attached: 1636328149774.jpg (425x425, 25.93K)

*piss*

Attached: 1644040579438.jpg (750x723, 546.54K)

>trusting a faggot like Putin

Attached: putin10.png (835x541, 370.52K)

>Every anti-white SJW hates putler
>Every globohomo elite hates putler
>Every redditor hates putler
>Every jabber and masker hates putler
Open and shut case, Putler is in the right even if he's not /ourguy/.

>yes goyim, trust brother Zelenski, he will save the world of russian devils.

Attached: 114543.jpg (895x1178, 144.55K)

>>Every anti-white SJW hates putler
So does every pro-white Russian.

OOK OOK

Attached: 035.png (267x296, 117.15K)

keep sucking that globohomo dick fag

He does spy things. Its funny that there is a probability that he actually declared war on globohomo, seeing how they seethe.

If the choice was living like Russians or sucking globohomo dick, I'd nuke the planet into ash.

Imagine still believing the Russia gate story even after it was solidly debunked. Imagine believing it even as the people who invented get arrested for it.

Attached: washinton.png (500x743, 528.64K)

Not much difference for ukrainians

putin buying off western politicians left and right is no secret here in russia. Don't know about him meddling though in your stolen elections, kek

any leader that doesn't like faggotry and feminism and does not have the decency to at least be non white, is at war with globohomo even if they don't know it yet.

>Don't know about him meddling
Let's be real here: every major power did bukkake the US elections. The real issue is their hyperfocus on "muh Russia".

Russians are only poor because of capital flight. If the world was russian capital would accumulate (in the world)

I have yet to see any inkling of that.
Ukraine entering NATO would be very bad for Russians regardless of their ethnicity. And for all humans around the world, for that matter.

Hi, r/Vaush.

Once a spook always a spook, so his best asset early on was that he couldn't be blackmailed by those "back room cabals" ... cuz he used to SPY on those back rooms, saw them coming a mile a way or whatever they say in Russia, one babushka-frozen-in-the-snow away ....
And you can bet your ass his 'buddies from the service' were feeding him info abt the happenings abroad ... how else would he have known to show up meeting Angela Merkel (who is afraid of dogs) .... with a dog on a leash?
Angela Merkel's fears aren't exactly broadcast on the nightly news on rusky tv. lol at least I don't think so =))) it'd be hilarious if that were true.
That's why he backed down from Trump, his buddies didn't see him coming, had no info on him except "he's rich, he's American, he runs hotels and shit, he was on Americanski teevee". He was a variable he didn't account for. But that's ok, he waited for the usual 4 years and took 1 year to prep and started, even playing nice with China and delaying the invasion until AFTER the olympics (fact is mainstream now, don't 'source?" me)

And that is exactly the point, the people that did it pointed at Putin as their scapegoat. For everything. So yea, Putin is now more directly at war with them.

Do you honestly think a KGB agent is in the right? This guy was literally a communist for most of his life.

I trust no-one, but Putin's enemies coincide with my own, and his interests do not.

Attached: 1646498768990.png (951x1180, 576.26K)

>enemy of my enemy is always my friend
I remember being 15

>I have yet to see any inkling of that.
Then you're either lying or willfully ignorant.

all those same groups drink water too

Communists are the boogie man of you lolbergs. My enemy is globohomo. And globohomos like you have been spamming t his board at a fever pitch never before seen in its history that Putler man bad. So yes, I am more convinced than ever that he is in the right here.

Attached: 1623736609189.jpg (499x1210, 86.62K)

You could have used this post as an opportunity to communicate it, but instead you used it as an opportunity to make a nothing post, reinforcing my perception that you are not authentic.

Attached: 1634220604076.jpg (557x563, 89.5K)

>reinforcing my perception that you are not authentic
If you're so "authentic" then perhaps you might explain how Putin supports ethnic whites in Russia?

How would I know about Russia?
What I know is that USA tried to destroy Russia in 2014 by denying them their port in Crimea, with the intent we have seen for years to break apart Russia and strip them of their sovereignty, turning them into a collection of Africa-tier republics.
An idea which is also being pushed now by your side on this board to this day. Every other thread is about how we should carve up Russia so they are no longer a major force in geopolitics.
Once that is done, the globohomo elite will have positioned themselves to reduce all the people of the world to the goyim cattle slaves they want us to be, without any capability or possibility of ever revolting against their rule.

The idea that a russian would support this plan beggars belief.

>How would I know about Russia?
How do you even know our government isn't globohomo then?

Because globohomo refers very specifically to "our" faction (IE, western elite kikes and useful idiots) of geopolitics. Russia and China are two other factions. No angels, but certainly better than allowing jews to win the earth-bowl.

All Putin wanted to do was join the ballet and kiss boys...look at him now. *shakes head*

So in the end you support the very same result with the exclusion of fags from the picture.
>jews
You do know that Putin was financed by jews through 90s, had his ministers chosen by a jew (who is currently a participant of "peace talks") and we have a disproportionate amount of jewish oligarchs here?