So refugees are only welcome when they’re white?

So refugees are only welcome when they’re white?

twitter.com/TheDailyShow/status/1499582224185839637

Attached: 1646538030313.jpg (826x1240, 241.09K)

NIGGER FRAGILITY

yes
>and thats a good thing

Nah we livin rent free in yo head

Anglosphere people are so fucking evil

Yes unironically

>Ukraine suffers from war
>neighbor countries take in refugees from Ukraine
>Niggeria or whatever shithole suffers from whatever the fuck they have going on now
>not a single neighboring country takes in refugees
>all refugees going to Europe
So which African countries are taking in Ukrainian refugees?

>rent free
>most expensive marketing campaign in history is for modern multiculti political theater

lmao

>Israel takes in 5,000 Ukrainian refugees while deporting african ones
why are they so racist?

what does it take for white people to stop caring about the grievances of non-whites?

Nah you know what's really funny? It's watching all the afghans, africans and assorted trash arrive and pretend they're Ukrainians. Then watching the government act like they can't figure out if Pajeet Poo and Abdul Mohammed are Ukes or not.

Just like in the war with Syria where Syians were 40% of the actual arrivals - and of those 40% maybe half were actual Syrians and the rest just some fucking mutt who threw their passports out.

The fact that we haven't thrown all these people out when they're NOT FROM ANY WAR AND HAVE NO LEGAL RIGHT TO STAY is somehow proof it's racist.

African students in Ukraine aren't even going back to Africa.

>#allwarsmatter

blame their neighbours countries lol

Yes.

Attached: Bane of civilization.jpg (3024x4032, 1.42M)

It’s a lot easier to take very similar people from a country next door that has very similar values and traditions than it is to take people from the other side of the world. If you’re surprised by this you’re either very very stupid or trolling

They're "welcome" until they actually arrive. I remember the Syrian refugee crisis. One day people were sanctimoniously talking about our great "Welcoming Culture" the next day they set refugee shelters on fire

Yes, because one group is actually people and the other group is filled with subhumans that cannot mesh with modern society.

Attached: 1637342236855.jpg (612x602, 96.71K)

based

Am I having a mandela effect moment and I've been transported into some based af timeline where the refugees from ME and Africa were never admitted into Europe or something???

Europe only took in 10 million instead of 1 billion Africans
This is hypocritical because Europe took in ten thousands refugees from Ukraine.

>NO YOU CAN'T TALK ABOUT NIGGERS ON Any Forums!!! THAT'S LITERALLY BLACK GENOCIDE!!!

Attached: janny.png (392x590, 54.92K)