Rumors of Russia going to gold standard

Likelihood of Putin's assassination VS Likelihood of Nuclear War

- Rhetoric of Putin's assassination is already in play

Attached: King.jpg (980x400, 72.68K)

They cant even get Assad and they think theyll get Putin?

>Rumors of Russia going to gold standard
that means the entire russian economy is now worth less than the russian gold reserves

how much are the russian gold reserves worth right now?

I support him because he makes the juice and the shills angry and that makes me really happy.

Last I heard. $1000m. So a thousand bucks per person lol.

probably quite a lot. the buildup of reserves was likely because Putin knew this would happen, and will now have a justifiable reason to initiate a gold standard. Perhaps that's literally the only reason he invaded Ukraine, who knows.

>Last I heard. $1000m. So a thousand bucks per person lol.
damn, so now the entire russian economy minus the oil is vallued at 1 billion dollars

can't make this shit up, what an absolute meme country

Attached: russian exports.png (851x664, 157.7K)

you do know you can spread the gold per dollar/ruble over a thinner margin, right?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-05 at 10.54.39 PM.png (1526x1164, 208.71K)

Thousands of American volunteers going to Ukraine

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-05 at 10.56.22 PM.png (1526x672, 89.12K)

all that gold and what does it do with it? nothing. the US really needs to implode already

so around 13 billions

Or the price of gold goes up to meet the economy as it is, and the whole system crashes because of that

I don’t think you guys are getting the point…if Russia goes back to gold and revalued their fiat to gold, it would mean every other country would have to do the same. Reason being, they would start bleeding gold because traders would buy gold externally to sell into Russia. It would trigger a domino effect but Putin would have to hold out for at least a few years as the banks try to kill him.

There wont be nuclear war, but putin is prepared for it, its why hes capturing the nuclear powerplants.
Putin understands that american technology might be much more advanced than is publicly known, so he is prepared for the situation (which will happen) of his nuclear missiles being intercepted by american defense systems.
Putin is capturing the nuclear powerplant to use them as blackmail. That will be his truly nuclear threat. People dont realize how much more radioactive these powerplants are compared to nukes. Nukes are nothing compared to nuclear power plants. He will use all these power plants as insurance for his expansionist actions, and all the west will be able to do is seethe and cope

>Or the price of gold goes up to meet the economy as it is,
why would russia SELLING GOLD raise the price of gold are you retarded?

again, good. the Fiat system only serves one group of people and they aren't average citizens.

every seller has a buyer.

If they go to gold standard, Putin can backstop the ruble by melting down those presidential doors.

Attached: 9355D1F0-61F3-478E-8B8F-41F9E1DCFE9E.jpg (1265x937, 929.38K)

Ayo gotta spend it on them gibsmedats

>its why hes capturing the nuclear powerplants
well to be fair he's trying to eat all of Ukraine so leaving the power plants untaken really doesn't make much sense, he's gonna want his hands on them either way

o think hes saying if you devalue the gold? though to do that you wouldnt have to sell Russia gold, you'd only need to flood the western market. but i dont think that would be sustainable, and in any case the ruble would still be more valuable than it is now.
not sure if having a gold backed currency necessarily makes the money redeemable for gold

Gold standard doesn't work when Russian Roubles are losing value all the time. Everybody would simply convert their RUB to gold and the government would be losing on every conversion.