Ukrainian refugees will not return to Ukraine

Did you know that refugees almost pretty much never return to their home once they are in a Western country? The reason is simple, kids go to school, they have good healthcare and gibs, so going back to a devastated country makes zero sense.

How can Germany and Poland take in millions of Ukrainians? Rents in cities are sky high, millions more will essentially collapse the German system. And it is not like Ukrainians will go anywhere else.

Should the USA take 3 million Ukrainians and settle them in less populated areas such as North Dakota or Arizona or Alaska?

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-06 at 07.41.42.png (1422x1296, 1.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

nutritruth.org/single-post/khazaria-2-0-the-planned-jewish-migration-out-of-israel-to-ukraine
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

getting white immigrants would be a nice change.

but they are still likely illiterate poors and I want them kept out along with all other races. Thanks.

Race is irrelevant here. You do realize Germany doesn't have space for 3 million people, right? Even America would struggle to house 3 million extra people, no way Germany can do that.

I mean, Poland has 1 million already and their system is crumbling. They cannot educate Ukrainian children, who will turn to crime.

>6 million refugees
is anudda

>euros are dying out
>thousands of whites flee to their countries
>they've got a couple more decades now
I always wondered why euros prefer taking migrants from Africa and the Mindless East instead of eastern euros. We are way more cultures than them.

Why does Russia not take in the Ukrainian refugees? You are their biggest neighbor, you should take the majority of Ukrainian refugees.

We did take a lot of them, from Donbass especially. And it should be obvious why are they fleeing to Europe.

Also, you do have space. Europe is not as crowded as many asian countries for example. And you are going extinct. Ukrainians are going to pay for your pensions.

Because our government conspires against us in order to create a lower, easier manageable, mutt population.

Germany would have plenty of room to take care of ethnic Europeans, if it didn't waste all of its public services and welfare systems on racist Arabs and Africans who have nothing at all in common with Germans or Europeans in general.

> Ukrainians are going to pay for your pensions.
As does Ukraine. Even Turkey is below replacement rate in fertility. Either way, Arabs or Africans of any sort have a lower IQ than German peoples and cannot maintain a German society. Not sure about Ukrainians, they are probably less intelligent as well but to a smaller extent.

I'd rather flood in Ukes than the current crop of immigrants we're flooding in.

So millions of mostly women settle in Europe. Sounds like the birth crisis is about to be resolved.

>Germany would have plenty of room to take care of ethnic Europeans, if it didn't waste all of its public services and welfare systems on racist Arabs and Africans who have nothing at all in common with Germans or Europeans in general.

Actually, wrong. Even if we had 0 Arabs and Africans, we would not have any space left. We are super overpopulated. I mean, take the population of California, Arizona, Washington, Oregon etc. and cram it all into half of Texas and you have Germany.

Attached: main-qimg-bf4d6b7896e1a4b758532d7a7b1ccd16-lq.jpg (368x335, 39.66K)

>So millions of mostly women settle in Europe. Sounds like the birth crisis is about to be resolved.
Those women are all married and their husbands will join them in the West.

>Should the USA take 3 million Ukrainians and settle them in less populated areas such as North Dakota or Arizona or Alaska?
nigger, this country is done there are 40million niggers 80 million spics and 7 million jews.

Attached: 1635033526008m.jpg (764x1024, 67.22K)

Why does that baby look like a middle aged man

They're not better than other.
I heard ukranian refugees won't speak russian with Moldovians who try to help them. That's fucking retarded.

This is why retard. Jews want it
nutritruth.org/single-post/khazaria-2-0-the-planned-jewish-migration-out-of-israel-to-ukraine

I think our politicians see that one different unfortunately. Population collapse will eventually happen

Putin can have the east for his ethnic Russians. But, now those dirty Ukrainian rats have fled & abandoned the western portion, it looks like a prime spot to create another Anglo territory.
>Americans not allowed due to multifunction.

>Even America would struggle to house 3 million extra people
No we wouldn't. We have an entire fucking continent. We can just immenent domain some random bumfuck parcel of land and settle all 3 million there.

Granted the result would probably be an American Kowloon walled city but it's possible.

niggers

Attached: 1645645265046.webm (576x1024, 917.63K)

Because it's a nigger

i have heard that 6 million jews were gassed in the holocaust, all that we hear is not real sergey.

>We can just immenent domain some random bumfuck parcel of land and settle all 3 million there.
No, you cannot. Trump in 4yrs could not even use eminent domain for a few miles of wall.

America has millions of homeless, 3 million Ukrainians would just be more homeless roaming the streets looking for change and oxy.

How are you guys so delusional?

Attached: 1646208292970.jpg (1990x1124, 483.55K)

Are these Ukrainians?

for the people that knew about ukraine before this, everybody knew everybody that lived there want to gtfo. the girls are even desperate enough to marry chinese men.

Unrealistic idea is unrealistic. Here’s a better one… take 3 million Ukranians and drop them off in Detroit with nothing but the clothes on their backs. Maybe they’ll fix it for us.

wrong. most of these people have a degree. every Ukrainian I know is worth 100x times a nigger. plus they can code

"Ukrainian" refugees, yes

Attached: 1646088855162.png (709x674, 538.12K)

Shhh, SLAVA UKRAINE. RISSIA MUH BAD.
China is not waiting for Russia to become a puppet state of their to wage war of wars so they can march their billion people westwards. You say US is doomed? I say get some land in US before the whole world realises this is the only safe place for white people

I'll assume we'll only take actual Uke citizens, and not a bunch of niggers that are only in Ukraine temporarily for cheap schooling.

They are welcome here

Most Ukie refugees in Poland either go live with their husbands/dads, which were already working here before the war (1,5 milion of those fuckers here in fact) or go further West. Wir shaffen das unironically

Ukrainians are not niggers and muslims, they will work and pay taxes.

>Wir shaffen das unironically
6 million more to come to Poland. It will be called Ukripoland and Warsaw will be renamed Warsyiv.

>Ukrainians are not niggers and muslims, they will work and pay taxes.
Then why don't they work and pay taxes in Germany RIGHT NOW? Most of them are in crime or just on gibs or in prostitution.

How do I become a refugee?

I guess they can fill the void left in california
They will probably get along fine

Actually, you're wrong.

>Even if we had 0

Yet there are millions in your country, living in residences, raping your women and children, collecting money from the State.

>Even if we had 0

But there are millions. And all the resources spent, for those millions of non-Germans, non-Europeans.

For ever Arab in Germany, you could kill them, and then house an ethnic European refugee and be a better person. Why the hell is a German under any obligation to help non-Europeans?

Germany is awash in empty apartments because so many childless old farts are dying with no heirs

Retard alert