Does Russia still have territorial ambitions in Poland?

The poles on this forum seem very nervy for some reason.

Attached: invasion.png (753x851, 908.99K)

russia wants all of eurasia

I'd rather fight for Poland then for Germany at this point. Also if you think the Ukrainians are putting up a tough resistance, the poles would fight the Russians like demons

Putin's justification for this war was the big (~15%) Russian minority living in Ukraine. The Russian minority in Poland is 0.1% so this argument is completely lost.

Not a slide, just ttddtot, what are the political implications of Apple reading the text in all of my photos? Can I stop them? Are they reading everything my camera sees as well?

>nervy
You're just projecting because we don't communicate like you twofaced faggots

Poles have been weird lately

No.

Germany and Poland being integrated has made both much stronger. Germany and Poland together have same population as Russia (144 million). strong economic synergies exist

>144
not even close, no

>twofaced faggots
thats a vatnik vpn, get real

Attached: 1646477793915.jpg (1208x768, 93.18K)

I count all of DACH as Germany

No, his argument was denazification... he can pull any shit out of his ass and just attack.

Almost certainly not, Russia took what it wanted from Poland after WW2 (and it's now in Ukraine and Belarus). No Russians to defend, no reason to invade, a conflict over the rights of Russian speakers in the Baltic states would make a bit more sense but I genuinely believe Putin has no territorial ambitions beyond Ukraine.

No.
They only start if Germany decides to annex the western half.

Lmao Russia would get fucking curbstomped by NATO based on their utterly pathetic performance in Ukraine, you subhuman vatnik shill.

once ukraine is annexed, its inevitable there will be a need to expand the buffer zone

Yes

>Does Russia still have territorial ambitions in Poland?
always had

Jesus christ how is Europe such a massive cluster fuck?
I swear every country has territorial claims against at least 2 of its neighbors.
If it weren't for Americans waving our big dick around after ww2 you people would still be killing each other to this day.
Fuck Europe, I see why my ancestors left.

What would happen if your neaeby indian tribe would be not poor or alcoholic