Why aren't Greek classics taught in schools around the world?

Why aren't Greek classics taught in schools around the world?

What did you read in school?

Attached: 6B14AC99-AAC9-40AB-AC76-A0595A92E14A.jpg (2560x1702, 817.53K)

They had us read the Iliad and Plato's Republic. I went to a Jesuit school though

how would that help Jews control the goyim?

They used to teach us the Odessey, but only the tiny bit near the end when Odysseus came home.

They do here

I read the Odyssey and Shakespeare. I thought everyone read this shit?

It makes me sad to think about all the lost ancient works, like several of Homer's written works were just completely gone, ancient writers keep mentioning books and authors who we don't even know of anymore, I wonder what it was like to be living with all the ancient works around you still intact instead of just excerpts

They are in some schools. I am a high school history teacher. We read Epic of Gilgamesh, The Iliad, Plato's Republic (only pieces), and also various Roman works as well.

True, it’s like other anons here talking about your Greek pee pee size, but no one knows what it really looks like because you cut it off rip

>What did you read in school?
2ch

They moved from the classics to classic greek sodomy and twink veneration.

They are because Jews love pushing degeneracy on children. Greek works are all perverted stories with beastialiy and incest. If there's any exceptions, that's not what they're teaching in schools because the only Greek shit I'm aware of is shit.

Do they teach you the Iliad and odyssey over there?

I know more about the Greek gods than the shitty jew god people worship nowadays
I read La Odisea in school too

They replaced the classics with American shit, to kill a mocking bird, a view from a bridge, George and Lenny the retard, mark twain etc, fuck MUTTMERICA

Attached: D9824415-E81E-42C0-89C4-CF9F9EBB4A8A.png (1009x617, 86.74K)

They do fren. I’m sorry for making that comment in my earlier post.

You write like a nigger

Same for old English literature, many characters, folklore and myths are mentioned that are lost in time, we’re lucky to even have Beowulf and that mentions characters from other stories too

i went to a pure greek school. i only learned greek classics. roman secondary. byzantine periphery.

But they are taugh

We read Plato's Republic. But I was part of some "humanities" program in high school. Same with middle school, but we dove into the Iliad and Odyssey a bit. Didn't actually read it, but had the cliff notes version of it.

English classics?

i read homer in hs

That’s incredibly sad. I’ve heard that they’re also replacing Latin education? I just graduated hs during the wuflu and never had the opportunity to learn Latin at school (am self taught) but one of the last things I liked about the UK was their mandated Latin education. The classics should be absolutely taught plus the languages of the classics should be mandated as well