2014 Maidan coup

who was behind it?
Jews?
USA / CIA?
Did the Ukrainians just decide one day to do it?

And where are the proofs?
This seems like a very important question to ask. Putin gave as one of his major reasons for liberating Ukraine that it was controlled by a foreign power. He didn't say who though.

Attached: scr[1].png (1024x768, 173.95K)

Other urls found in this thread:

unz.com/article/the-us-is-culpable-in-todays-ukraine-crisis/
youtube.com/watch?v=WV9J6sxCs5k
odysee.com/Ukraine-on-Fire-2016
radioalbion.com/2018/02/the-orthodox-nationalist-construction.html
bitchute.com/video/W2pC7um2s6Ww/
youtu.be/L2XNN0Yt6D8
youtube.com/watch?v=03AqKuCg96I
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Jews?
>USA / CIA?
You just wrote the same thing three times.

unz.com/article/the-us-is-culpable-in-todays-ukraine-crisis/

US Intervention

A leaked phone call, believed to have taken place on January 28, 2014, between then US Assistant Secretary of State Victoria Nuland and US Ambassador to Ukraine Geoffrey Pyatt revealed that Obama-admin officials were involved in a scheme to oust Ukrainian President Yanukovych and replace his administration with Western allies. The call was discussed in several US-based media outlets though, for the most part, they refrain from discussing its content and instead focus on Nuland’s expletive remark of “Fuck the EU” and highlight that Russian hackers were likely the leak’s source. Then State Department spokeswoman Jen Psaki corroborated the legitimacy of the call as she “did not dispute the authenticity of the recording and said that Nuland had apologized to European Union officials for her remarks,” according to Associated Press. Listen to full call here:

youtube.com/watch?v=WV9J6sxCs5k

Well they have a tape of American official Vikki Noodlemam on the phone casually deciding who will be the new Ukrainian President with her assistant.

On tape. It’s pretty obvious. She’s cunty about it too.

Fuck, I hate the way this Geoffrey Pratt puke talks. He’s like the male Jenny Psaki. They have this ornate way of speaking that makes them feel smart. But they come off as smarmy pukes.

The people of Ukraine.

Oliver Stone produced a documentary about it:
odysee.com/Ukraine-on-Fire-2016

Ukrainians wanting a trade deal with the EU to improve the economy. Soviet simps are pitiful.

Gonna go with I don't doubt Russia's had stooges in Ukraine for years but 2014 was a western funded coup to put our own stooges in.

You ever wonder how Putin and Zalensky couldn't just settle this diplomatically? It's because this is the intended outcome. Zalensky's a puppet there to drag Ukraine toward NATO, not to negotiate continued neutrality.
This is a proxy war where the Ukrainian people have no representatives in the matter.

>NOOOOOOOO YOU CANT JUST OVERTHROW MY PRESIDENT
Cry about it

I want to remind you that we have an unelected senile puppet running our country, and so little has happened that the alphabet agencies did a whole theatrical dramatization in Jan 2021 and sold it as a "riot" and "insurrection" for which people are illegally detained and tortured.
I wouldn't be so quick to be a smartass about government coups when we live in one.

100%

What blows my mind is the mental gymnastics normies go through to justify this. Mostly they just say it was two elections ago so it's irrelevant. I hate people so much right now it's unreal.

This

>who was behind it?
>Jews?

Yes:
radioalbion.com/2018/02/the-orthodox-nationalist-construction.html

There is a 140 page college PhD paper written about it from some professor in Canada a few years back.
I don't have a source

bitchute.com/video/W2pC7um2s6Ww/

Attached: 1641072331522.png (558x614, 32.15K)

>the mental gymnastics normies go through
Yeah
>Taliban fires rockets from an orphanage
>US justified in firing back
>Hamas fires rockets from an orphanage
>Israel justified in firing back
>Ukrainians fire US/etc rockets from an orphanage
>Putin is a war criminal for firing back
Whenever I ask what people think the US would do if Trudeau asked his role models in China for Chinese weapons on the border to defend him from the white nationalists in the US, they suddenly recognize how one might interpret a bunch of foreign weapons on their border as a threat to them and be moved to take action rather than let it reach a critical mass.
But it doesn't really help, minutes or hours away from being reminded of any kind of basic objective logic and they go right back into the NPC bin. It was the same way on the clot shots.

youtu.be/L2XNN0Yt6D8

Western kikes and Israelis

youtube.com/watch?v=03AqKuCg96I
>this video still isn't widely known

Decent burger post.
Rare.

It was judeo masonic fascist coup
see pic related from 2014

Attached: donbass.jpg (1200x675, 115.64K)