You get banned on social media for called Covid 19 the 'the China virus'

You get banned on social media for called Covid 19 the 'the China virus'.
You get banned on social media for commenting on the ethnicity of a non-white criminal.
At the same time social media is happy for people to suggest that all Russians should be killed.

Attached: IMG_20220305_223329_933.jpg (862x1280, 117.93K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/g2tnE5ADeUjj/
youtu.be/ZSSffd8iLAE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Go fuck yourself

yes that is why you must be twice as wicked as these people

bitchute.com/video/g2tnE5ADeUjj/

>4 followers,
>brand new account
>Joined a year ago

I’m positive it’s not a grifter

Russian warship, go fuck yourself!

The west is pure evil and everything associated with it. Fuck hollywood and silicon valley

I've seen this guy on the VolunteersforUkraine reddit and on the Discord. I've been lurking around there looking for good screenshots to post on here and laugh at.
The guy is a fucking schizo.

Leftists aprove xenophobia now

go fuck yourself

It was always okay to shill this larp about the American flu 2.0 on Amerimutt social media
It was always okay to comment about the ethnicity if it could be blamed on either Chinese, Russian or Muslims
Of course your didnt change your policy with seething about Russia in this war either.

uh oh, the reddit word

Unironically.

Attached: 5b91915b17b16.jpg (1024x1024, 204.21K)

No you haven’t. You made it up to larp

I'm not making up shit, I don't know if it's the same guy but he has the same icon. I am led to believe it's the same schizo.

The only solution is to counter the narrative: youtu.be/ZSSffd8iLAE

It's true, though. Russians are a plague.

What social media?

Any Forums is social media
Telegram is social media
TikTok is social media

etc.

The time of the American social media (Facebook, insta, twitter) is long over.

Never forget that demons exist. Don't listen to atheists, they have been deceived by the very devils that create this horrible wickedness. I myself have felt the presence of demons try to lead me astray. Beg to God for protection, it's your only hope

Attached: 1646550611146.jpg (379x580, 195.2K)

You will get blocked by jannies if you try to make a post called "Is Biden Admin a terrorist organization"

>on social media
ask me how i know you're a young gay boy with no life

Attached: 1646187804908.jpg (1024x1018, 195.56K)

you are talking about people who want to fuck kids and if not worship molek then they worship people with money who worship molek. A quick death is too good for them, but it's necessary

How new are you?

Attached: 1645977021444.png (1308x1690, 1.1M)

Welcome to the land of the free

>bitchute.com/video/g2tnE5ADeUjj/

Recorded in the beginning of 2020. Russian Intel colonel commenting on the situation of the COVID Virus. Says Russia will concentrate it's efforts on killing off russians and freeing the territory of russia.

Because when jeWjeW3 goes down the only way to be sure all the Russians are dead is to get rid of the rest of whites at the same time. They need you open to the possibility of killing a couple million whites people then they'll take out all the rest after the corporations have agreed that whites could be Russians.

Because some factions that are opposing Russia are led by jews, despite few of them are using well-known nazi symbols. And for the mainstream narrative, Slavs are White so D&C, hatred and violence against Russians in social media is totally acceptable. I bet if China, Israel or Iran use deliberate aggression to their neighbors, it will still be illegal to wish death to their people in mainstream media.