George Soros warns of "severe economic crisis"

>US-Hungarian philanthropist and investor George Soros has warned of a new global economic crisis as a result of the war in Ukraine in a guest article for the French newspaper Le Monde.
>In the article, Soros describes how the high price of oil and the near standstill of Western countries' trade with Russia and Ukraine could have a negative impact on the global economy.
>For example, he says it is "highly likely" that countries like Germany, which are particularly poor in raw materials and dependent on energy imports, will have to sharply curtail their production as a result of the oil price. Similar to the oil price crisis in the 1970s, this could lead to a decline in economic growth and a severe economic crisis.

>Soros also warns of new hunger crises in Africa: "Many countries are incapable of meeting their own food needs, and if Ukraine fails as a major exporter of mainly wheat, new hunger crises could loom," he said.

Attached: soros.jpg (638x704, 103.21K)

Please die.

Little late George

lol oh so is the war in Ukraine the new reason why we need to import 500,000,000 economic migra- I mean climate refuge- I mean "world supply chain disruption victims"

Ligma balls Soros

his son is just as satanic and corrupt as he is. his entire bloodline needs to be purged.

Ok vatnik. I hope your ass get raped by Ukrainian cocks.

Fucking kike.

ukraine is going to lose. just like you satanic kikes.

Revelation 3:9

wtf bros I thought the sanctions would only affect russia

It's time to take the keys from the jews. No other way out of this. This the only solution.

Fpbp

It was nice knowing your Soros.

Yeah, its also the cause of inflation, etc.

>Shale fields I'm northern germany
>6months to build up shale production
Yeah fuck off Soros. All Germany has to do is get into the sale business.

>"Ok vatnik"
>accusing someone of being Russian because they insulted Soros

Attached: 1646177361757.jpg (2080x5192, 1.44M)

Africa wars

FPBP I mean serious Big G upstairs.. stop playing

That you Adam?

The Jewish Oligarchs are promising to destroy the world economy again? Damn.

This is obvious just from the price of oil. You can't run modern economies on $120+ barrel oil price.

get a load of this faggot

>>Soros also warns of new hunger crises in Africa: "Many countries are incapable of meeting their own food needs, and if Ukraine fails as a major exporter of mainly wheat, new hunger crises could loom," he said.

somehow a random eastern europe fuck-of-nowhere war

turns into

>oh no the poor niggers
>oh what about the dirty little niggers

When are we going to learn to say no to the children of Satan and their evil schemes?

Attached: 1646449557687.png (600x600, 88.44K)

>philanthropist
He can give his gold out to help.

It was always about the niggers.

Attached: 1638667802017.png (500x593, 141K)

When the vaxxed die.

every day I wake up and he's not dead yet, they must have to drain 100 babies a day to keep that creature moving

Putinism.
I might not object to being a Putinist, I just wish he had a better name.
Someone here with college should write a Vlad Manifesto.
Tenet # 1. Jews can do anything except domestic and international finance. Period.
2. "Anything else" is subject to revision.

>the moral will be little jewish girls & boys can grow up to be the bad ass leader of multicultural democracies
lol

Soros warns of a crisis that his cabal caused. When will the secret service or personal bodyguards wake up and shoot him

He hates China though, he is giving $ to the Ukraine. And he is actually right but the whole “Africa will starve” thing is bizarre. He also has an Asian wife currently.

His son is a faggot so thank god for that.

JEWS TONGUE MY ANUS AND LICK MY BALLS

Thanks kike never saw it coming.

Attached: 1639653808891.jpg (1080x759, 67.22K)

THOUSANDS OF AMERICAN VOLUNTEERS GOING TO UKRAINIAN FRONTLINE

> (((warns)))
(((Predicts))), you say?

Topkek, they are ending africa

Attached: 1632382618311.png (889x499, 297.71K)

Alex Soros is gay? What have you heard? Spill pls.

>US-Hungarian
Interesting way to spell jew

Ever been to US, Hirsch?

>George Soros warns of "severe economic crisis"
>George Soros postures for severe economic opportunity
fix'd
No way this dried corpse isn't ready to make money off this shit.