NZ/pol/ general NZG KIWI NEW ZEALAND

I do believe it is time for another of my often unsuccessful threads

What's the latest lads

Attached: 1458816516016.jpg (1420x800, 86.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u_0pmGVBElc
bigrainbowproject.com.au
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

NEVER GETTING VAXXED!

Attached: 1646431177540.jpg (250x249, 10.25K)

Good afternoon Kiwifrens. How's it going in reddit: the country?

What the fuck? Why is the catalog moving so fast?

Attached: 1646373644630.jpg (645x773, 58.99K)

I'm a very lonely person.

Based. Unvaxxed here too, discovered some of my mates quietly got jabbed over the last few months for various dumb reasons

Endless russia/Ukraine kvetching

Double checked. Filter by creation date, lad and get Any Forums-x. Filter monkey putin MD5s and anything with banana in it. I can see 10 hidden threads in the catalog, and 2 of them are the rules post from the jannies.

Do you have a hobby or something?

Attached: 1646290439008m.jpg (768x1024, 98.5K)

Ever since the Ukrainian invasion everybody has been making threads about it. Completely breaking the rules by spamming the same topic, mods even broke their own rule (low quality thread) with their sticky. Any Forums is a shithole.

WTF is going on?

Attached: average person.webm (720x720, 2.85M)

Checked. Yeah it's fucking absurd. I saw a cheese pizza thread today that was up for a whole 15 minutes. Like what the fuck are the jannies doing?!

How's the protest in Wellington going, Chuds? End the mandates yet?

Attached: file.png (498x292, 148.69K)

Mandates are old news

Agreed, nice trips.

Cope.

Next time you go to any public place with a fucking QR sign take it down and put it in the garbage

Pretty bad if you like freedom and money, but nice if you like buttsex

The German company Bayer admitted today that mRNA is gene therapy.
It looks like Brundlesheep are happening.

Enjoying your boosters?

Lol it's too late for that, normies don't scan anymore, health authorities even say the only reason to scan is so you don't lose the habit for the next strain. Covid is over, finally

Are they still asking people to sign in?

Check out this livestream, people talking sense about NZ politics and the protests: youtube.com/watch?v=u_0pmGVBElc

Don't you Chuds realise that the Government forcing you to get the vaccine actually enhances your freedom? It's true, I read it on RNZ.
Do you actually believe the average person who gets a booster is going to experience long term side effects?

Attached: file.png (839x647, 583.99K)

Heard that vaxxies are dying in the hospitals here in NZ at an accelerated rate due to Covid and heart damage? Anybody got info on that?

Attached: 1646214871160.jpg (1024x782, 136.74K)

We're probably at the point now where the government is trying to put enough time between the protests and lifting lockdowns that the protestors won't claim victory

Yep. Most likely heart damage but also possibly death or droopy face.

Attached: 1646262807966.jpg (584x580, 88.48K)

Lets vote for Nigger Creek, Queensland
bigrainbowproject.com.au

Attached: Screenshot_20220305-215010_Samsung Internet.jpg (720x1600, 216.41K)

A crazy amount of boosted people are having to take time off of work to deal with a sickness that lasts ~10 days.
I wouldn't be surprised if their immune system is cooked by treating their body as a petri dish for a big pharma medical experiment

If you want to be politically effective, it's better to live in reality than to live in a fantasy world.

There's a strong argument against vaccine mandates, but you look like a crazy when you say stuff like this to the 95% of the country that is vaccinated and didn't experience any side effects at all.

Attached: file.png (498x498, 206.91K)

Cope, you literally acted as a free test subject for big pharma without requiring any safety data.

If you are lucky you won't need to kill yourself tranny because the booster should do it for you