You mutts understand if Putin loses things are going to get so much worse for you?

Niggers, trannies, gays, sjws, feminism, BLM, vaccinations, leftism, spics, lesbians, autists, incels, everything. And after all this has blown over you'll be back on here whining about Twitter, reddit, bbc posts and all the other shit. It's going to reach critical mass like you've never seen before because the "good guys" finally won. Young Ukrainian women will be sucking miles of black cock and shitting out niglets before you know it. That's what you want huh. That's what you'll get.

Attached: 1646311176458s.jpg (100x125, 2.77K)

Chucks feed and seed

>South Africa
my body is ready for the nigger zombie apocalypse scenario

Yes, I support Putin since my government opposes him and my government is gay.

I'm trans so I'll be OK as long as I don't kill myself first.

Attached: 1646497670061.jpg (1024x853, 100.44K)

I dont understand anything, barely even know who putin is

Sorry user, I hope you can recover from your dysphoria.

Attached: 1638804824125.jpg (708x960, 53.77K)

Only shills care about Ukraine you dumb faggot. When Putin is done replacing globohomo there the shills will move on to whatever new faggotry they get told to spam on here.

The more I stare into those eyes the more I feel ill. What the fuck is this?

Troon delusion :(

Attached: FD1yrrMS_400x400.jpg (400x400, 30.35K)

Matthew 10:36
>And a man's foes shall be they of his own household.

The future, if Putin loses. Please understand the severity of the situation.

it isn't in putins interest for the west not to be degenerate as fuck

Yes, and that's exactly why there are so many shills since the "war" started. ((They)) want to demoralize and brainwash (you).

Attached: 1636117974813.jpg (646x646, 50.66K)

Putin is no saint. Russia is not a fucking utopia.
HOWEVER
Every party is at fault here. NATO and the west are just as guilty if not more so than Russia for the casualties occurring, and Ukraine fucking allowed themselves to be puppets. The only people I feel for are the abused pro-Russian people in eastern ukraine. They just wanted to not be treated like garbage for no good reason.

>That's what you want huh. That's what you'll get.

Doesnt matter what i want dude, Putin made a retarded invasion that wont pay it off no matter what.

I dont know why he did it,i hope he have a trump card, but from what we can see it wasnt a smart move.

how does what happens to russia have anything to do with what is happening anywhere else? i think the threat of nuclear war might wake some people up. but beyond that no. this idea putin and russia are based saviors of the white christian race is cringe and gay. russians throughout history have always been aggressive and tyrannical retards that only bring poverty to nations they conquest.

if the west really outpaced moscow this severly then yeah. if letting engineers become troons to all their hearts liking results in them designing better weaponry then societies acceptive of them will outperform those that aren't. you can't fight technological advancement in the long term that's just how it is. if something leads to more advanced technology in the long term, societies acceptive of it will eventually dominate those that don't. 'long term' is key. e.g. encouraging stimulant usage for the whole population would result in better tech advancement short term, but likely make society collapse in 30 years. however western values have been clashing with moscow for quiet a while so if they're still so far superior it's time for moscow to change. maybe even putin wanted to see what they can actually achieve against NATO weaponry and now sees their failure, retreats, resigns, lets russia as we know it cease to exist and lets it begin to integrate into the west.

Attached: 1646481706066.webm (720x480, 2.99M)

haha ruble goes *ack*

Attached: 1646372890.jpg (1024x768, 152.75K)

we are already fucked

Attached: Nuke.jpg (800x450, 47.81K)