So many slide threads

Almost like they don't want any new breaking story gaining traction.

Attached: 60602ba6b9918520.png (968x1034, 643.91K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Prhi3_Nvt3U
wecandothis.hhs.gov/resource/we-can-do-campaign-background
congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-bill/1319
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Of course they did, the vaccines were a money-making machine

I believe it but where da receipts is, nigga?

NIGGER

Merchants of death

Attached: 1639358121866.jpg (540x540, 67.61K)

Pretty obvious this kinda shit is commonplace. But it won't get reported on just like all the other humdrum corruption that people don't care about. DID YOU HEAR RUSSIA BAD?

OH LOOK TIME FOR YET ANOTHER BAITING RELIGIOUS THREAD PLEASE DON'T LOOK AT ANYTHING OTHER THAN RELIGIOUS INFIGHTING GARBAGE PLEASE

Whoa, is Emerald a Q operative?

They ran ads on tons of channels desu, I still see them during sporting events. It's not some bombshell.

yeah is a shame jannies need to stop the sliders or this place will die. sliders might look like good traffic, after completing their objective the sliders ain't coming back.

bump for actual happening
this is what they are sliding

They don't need to take money from the Biden Admin, most ads on the network is from Big Pharma.
Roger Ailes was anti-vax even before Covid (his child is vax damaged), he is also lifelong friends with famous anti-vaxer Robert F Kennedy Jr, and even he, who supported Kennedy's work, wouldn't let him be on Fox to discuss this topic because the advertisers are all Big Pharma.

So where da proofs is, my niggas??

It's not a "bombshell."
It's not even a secret.
Govt paid all sorts of news outlets to push the vaccine. It was part of the plan to end "vaccine hesitancy." Also, States were told they wouldn't be reimbursed by the feds for expenses unless their state hit X% vaccination. The goal was to get states to coerce news outlets, too.
It's wrong, in my view, at least in part, but it's legal. And it wasn't hidden from the public.

Attached: 1625113663490.jpg (1188x672, 88.47K)

she said soon

if putin is definitely against the west now, why isnt he spilling the beans on the elite?

Attached: BB6B7E0B-4038-43BD-9A45-18ABF0495369.jpg (1024x832, 125.25K)

>It's not even a secret.
So why didn't they tell us?
end yourself

This. Where's the hard proof

did you forget epstein?
they have blackmail on everyone

Fox news, that is jewish owned and operated, is in on all this!?

> ACH DU MEINE GÜTE!?

Attached: 1646519823162.jpg (680x529, 35.86K)

its big.
i suspect ww3 is to cover up for this

>the cdc bought ad time on a tv channel
everyone in this thread including myself needs to kill themselves for engaging with it

One of my mates has woken up a lot but still thought fox was legit? Blew my mind that anyone trusts any news source these days

youtube.com/watch?v=Prhi3_Nvt3U

That I do believe. Its painfully obvious globohomo is risking WW3 to hide whatever is coming out or in Putins hands.

Attached: Believe.jpg (1920x1080, 341.59K)

>It's not a "bombshell."
>It's not even a secret.
>Govt paid all sorts of news outlets to push the vaccine. It was part of the plan to end "vaccine hesitancy."
This. It happened in every country. And I'm not saying it's a good thing, but their justification is that it was for the good of the people. Think about other campaigns ran by the government: smoking, alcoholism, breast cancer and so on.

Stop posting bullshit stories from literal who Twitter accounts, source or fuck off

>Canadian
They did, you fucking moron.
wecandothis.hhs.gov/resource/we-can-do-campaign-background
congress.gov/bill/117th-congress/house-bill/1319
And they wonder why I normally mute all leafs

Who fucking cares. (You know I'm right)

IS anyone on Any Forums really surprised about this? Everybody on here has been against Fox News since January 6th.

2 more weeks until a new bombshell, and more hunter biden dick pics.

>Blew my mind that anyone trusts any news source these days
You are a retard just as bad as the sheeps

Boomers care but for like 2 or 3 days. No big deal. If you dont do what the news tells you because you're a fucking strange fuck that do what the tv say to do I'm sure youre fine. They can understand the mantra fake news but they cant understand fake news very interesting effect of the mass lsd consumption most of them did in the 60s and 70s.