Is this the point of life?

Hi Any Forums this day 31 years ago in 1991 i log in in this place called Earth, im a guy living in the civilized part in mexico and i had a stable job a gov house that im going to pay in 2025 and i had a car that works, in paper i had a stable life but, somehow im kind of disapointed i dont know why? even i feel kind of ashamed of being disapointed with life knowing that there are people dying and sufering in wars, i had the money, food, water, health but somehow i feel empty, my job is easy to do and they payme a nice salary, is there anybody feeling the same?
i ask here because you are the only ones who are kind of real and had a souls in your bodies.

Attached: 1123231231123123546546.jpg (4160x3120, 3.51M)

Go to Tijuana and go to Hong Kong bordello

Just knock up some cunt and your questions be answered

That's called being a doomer, user.

Turn that smile upside down fren

it is really up to you what will be the "point" of "your" life. it's not the same for everybody

open steppe, fleet horse, falcons at your wrists, wind in your hair

Gringo doomer reporting in, can confirm this to be the truth, heading to Tijuana for some excitement, don't care if I die at this point.

yes parents never feel empty and disappointed

Is that how mexicans live? Drinking beer, while butt naked, and flirting with anons here?

Happy birthday

Try telling that to mine

>had
have

Attached: JadersonLeal9_status_1500306899773927430_480x848.webm (272x480, 2.15M)

Have a land or plant something on your backyard

>somehow im kind of disapointed i dont know why?

its called the Human Condition, or The First Noble Truth 'Life is Suffering', people think this is just some quaint platitude but it is the FUCKING TRUTH AND REALITY HITTING US IN THE FUCKING FACE EVERY FUCKING DAY AND WE STILL DONT FUCKING GET IT sorry, Im shitfaced drunk

these men do not feel empty.
men are supposed to have a purpose and that purpose is supposed to be war and violence; your supposed to be spearchucking shit in the forest 24/7 and then going back to the tribe and fucking women

shittposting on Any Forums drinking tacate with AC on your balls is not war

i'm not saying go fight for the zog but you have to find some purpose

Idk man, I literally cannot relate.

I'm 32 years in. Not sure why I keep going, but I do. I'm not motivated by wealth, enough to live is enough for me. Women have burned me enough that I can't trust one enough to start a family that I won't be worried will be ripped away from me on a whim. I try a new job every one to three years, but they all feel the same. I feel like I've gone down every road and they all lead to the same place.

If your health is in good order, your finances are sound, and your life isn't chaos then you've done well for yourself and should just soak it in and enjoy. If you want more purpose bring some life into this world by having kids. If you're still discontent find a hobby. What do you like to do? Doesn't have to be extravagant. Find something that takes precise work. I take apart and customize Hot Wheels in my spare time. The good times are often more temporary than we think so for now just sit back and enjoy the ride amigo.

havent gone down the kid road

i can get hookers in my city too friend remember Sex tourism is a thing in mexico friend but thanks

I Dont think that bringing more kids to this planet can help with how i feel right now

>Is that how mexicans live? Drinking beer, while butt naked, and flirting with anons here?

well be honest with me you are in underpants too user.

Thanks german friend

>Civilized part of mexico

look everything near the south of mexico is full of savage aztecs i live in a border state with USA

maybe or maybe i need something to do, i dont know what to do i feel kind of empty.

>shittposting on Any Forums drinking tacate with AC on your balls is not war

THATS THE PROBLEM im living the dream easy job, i had food, friends, a working car and a house in my name and sex but i feel that something is missing.
maybe im just crazy or an ungrateful bastard because people are suffering and would kill to live my life.
i dont know friends

Attached: 11122312323564456456.jpg (4160x3120, 3.32M)

Marry a nice woman, have children. Be a good husband and father. That will give your life meaning and purpose.

Take the Any Forums pill. My life changed when I started working out.

Attached: 489486416351237.png (512x584, 398.6K)

>Hi Any Forums this day 31 years ago in 1991 i log in in this place called Earth
quit reading there. your parents gave life to you. sleep tight.

Attached: BLk6jcCb.jpg (400x400, 20.28K)

It's just that birthdays suck when you get older and it makes you think about life,Spicbro

mine was yesterday,it was shit

this isn't fucking instagram, you wannabe normie. miss me with that gay shid

Forget it Juan, it's Mexicotown.

Life is just one big shit test, buddy. Now you know. Do with that knowledge whatever you will.