Why do normalfags wan't this to be WW3 with Russia so badly?

>you're already in world war 3
>NATO action is needed because world war 3 has already started
Why are these faggots so vehement? They seem to genuinely want World War 3. So far cooler heads have prevailed, but why do they want a world war so badly?

Attached: wp1903258.jpg (2560x1600, 120.84K)

niggers tongue my anus

Attached: 1618985361389.jpg (1060x1885, 87.24K)

so more white young men can be killed en masse

>Why do normalfags wan't this to be WW3 with Russia so badly?
Why not? We're only going to escalate into a massive world war anyway, might as well getting this party started now and stop delaying the inevitable.

Attached: file.jpg (620x754, 100.85K)

I'm not even sure this is even happening. Mexican soccer riots are but this shit seems very Reddit.

To take advantage of the anarchy that would ensue.

I just want all the people that i hate to die.
If not I'll finally kill them myself and dump their bodies in the pile of nuclear fallout victims.

Attached: 1646495690910.jpg (860x1490, 162.93K)

normalfags dont know how geopolitics work. They think they are X-men or captain america or whatever and they always win in the end. Even inifinity gauntlet was reversed.

the governemnt beated the war drums and everyone got into a frenzy. That is how easy these people are manipulated by media and politicians. They're unable to understand that they're being manipulated and believe these feelings are coming from within themselves.

Normies support whatever the Jews on TV tell them to support. They would support cutting their own dicks off if they saw it on TV enough.

just like you support whatever pol tells you, like being against the jews

Every day I wish for the destruction of globohomo.
Putin just needs to fire the nukes already.

shut the fuck up you piece of shit nigger

>shut the fuck up you piece of shit nigger

Attached: kkzzc3v8yxd61.jpg (750x497, 60.02K)

Its a side effect of the covid vaccine?

tv said its good

Covid killed their souls. Look at the dead eyes everywhere, and all the comments about wishing they were dead. They hid in their rooms for two years and they just want to go out with a bang. It's a death cult.

idk
my family was J&J vaxxed, but they seem to agree this shit is stupid

vatniks tongue my anus

Attached: ruble fell.jpg (1024x723, 80.48K)

They're dumb. Normalfaggots are fucking retarded and will repeat anything they see on TV, its pretty obvious after the last 2 years

Because normalfags are brainwashed since in fact they were heavily brainwashable, and also they are completely stupid.
Two years of scamdemics largely showed this.

They'll get more social media likes for their shit content

To hide the COVID scam
No fuck that, calling it a scam is too soft
To hide the vaxx genocide

They took it voluntarily and of their free will.
They couldn't be bothered to find out and they 'trusted the science'.
More fool them.

purge bad genes. Russians are mongol rapebabbies. We need to eradicate all of them