I feel like the world is sleep walking into nuclear annihilation

I feel like the world is sleep walking into nuclear annihilation.

It's a very real possibility that we will nuke ourselves into extinction of all life on the planet. We've never been closer to doing this than ever before. Nobody or no nation is trying to prevent it outside of self interests. I strongly question if purely capitalistic or nationalistic interests are enough to prevent this.

We are all one, we are ultimately god or the universe experiencing itself. Humans have so much more in common than differences. I know that sounds like lofty hippie jargon but it's absolutely true.

I feel like everyone should be doing everything they can to prevent this but at the same time, I don't know what to do.

Whatever we need to do, we need to do it fast, like yesterday. What do we do to stop this? Seriously.

Attached: 1629411406899.png (552x518, 422.07K)

WHUT U SAED WHYTBOI

Attached: 1632466914807.jpg (700x875, 168.97K)

>but it's absolutely true.
Imagine ACTUALLY believing this.

Bump
Thank you for paying attention user

but of course we will blow ourselves up. otherwise the galaxies will be so full of intelligent life that angels and demons would have been literal truth and humanity is already settled among multiple stars right now.

I got it! Let's CHAIN OURSELVES to the nukes! So then they cant launch them without seriously injuring an civilian!

K

Nah nukes are overrated

>I feel like the world is sleep walking into nuclear annihilation.
good.
fuck humanity.

God is separate from the universe because the present wouldn't exist with an infinite past meaning the universe had to be caused by something itself eternal and uncaused.

nuclear annihilation would unironically be an improvement to clown world.
better to go out in one night than a slow, agonizing death.

Attached: 1642282948681.jpg (928x898, 304.6K)

Except it is true. We're all but a piece of the greater collective consciousness experiencing itself, and in essence, humans are more alike than they are different. No, this doesn't mean every nigger is your equal. It has nothing to do with our innate abilities as people.

> we will nuke ourselves
who’s “we”?
>[neither anybody nor any] nation is trying to prevent it outside of self interests.
actually most “nations” are by saying they will not participate in an armed conflict, it’s a small international clique of jewish origin trying fomenting conflict.
>We are all one, we are ultimately god
no we’re not, otherwise we wouldn’t be facing annihilation pursuant to your bery premise.
>more in common than differences
I doubt that. the data is not in favor of your premise.
>What do we do to stop this?
pull your head out of your ass, for starters.

Attached: 381C2461-BC55-403E-8257-215DF919CFDE.jpg (600x598, 43.63K)

>It's a very real possibility that we will nuke ourselves into extinction of all life on the planet
No it isn't. Shut the fuck up retard.

>I feel like the world is sleep walking into nuclear annihilation.
We should be so lucky. I'll tell you what's coming: boredom and hunger and misery.

So you're a new age hippie.
I HATE THE ANTICHRIST GET FUCKED FUCK YOU FUCKING HATE YOU

you have to believe

Attached: lawnmower believes.gif (480x360, 1.69M)

You sound deranged.

You are everyone and everyone is you. you are a confirmed retard nigger.

We can eat mushrooms bro and free our minds from their prison planet

Attached: adameve.jpg (258x318, 29.98K)

Replying mainly to avoid the "one post from this ID", but I just see nobody else really considering the whole gravity of the situation. This isn't just some middle east skirmish, we're in the precursor of world war 3. Things will escalate to full nuclear exchange very very quickly. Who's going to bother fighting a conventional war they know they'll lose and have to resort to nukes, when they can skip the middle steps?

I saw a Russian guy on YouTube who barely spoke English, just driving around with his wife and kid showing the gas prices. In him, I could see myself, even looked like me, discounting his pronounced Russian features. The people of Russia and the United States have no reason to hate each other. Same goes for all countries when you boil it down. So why are our governments acting like enemies of each other?

No more brother wars, and all that jazz. We shouldn't be taking a passive role when the whole world is on the brink of death.

>somebody is going to get nuked
yep. we made our bed.
no, it's not going to annihilate all life on earth.

Nobody is going to get nuked. The shit going on isnt real in the sense you think it is. Nuking wouldn't involve enough suffering and things would be over way too quickly. It's going to be worse than nuking.

This.

Humans were put here to suffer.

Is this the Netflix katamary damaci adaptation

Not really, but I've smoked the ganja and am studying Hinduism. But other than that no.

I concur.

The responses of this thread so far range from denial, to ridicule, to apathy. This is exactly what I mean. You and everyone else are about to die mother fuckers. Does that mean nothing to you? Have you no sense of self preservation? Preservation of your family's and children? And what is it all for? Fucking nothing.

Get your head out of the sand, pay attention, this is dire and needs everyone's attention. We can brainstorm. We can at least try.

The public needed to be turned completely against the NATO/US policy of squeezing Russia to death. In between the fall of the USSR and now was the period in which we needed to do it. But it looks like NATO/US has managed to psyop millions of NPCs into supporting this policy of warfare which has obvious catastrophic results. In fact most of the NPCs don't even know about the geopolitical policy that has directly ended up with muh Putler invading Ukraine.