Why is he not helping Ukraine again?

Why is he not helping Ukraine again?

Attached: Biden.jpg (1526x2048, 417.5K)

Can’t you see that he’s busy, user?

Conflict of interest. The whole burisma thing. His former duty as being liason to Ukraine under umbungo. He's literally on video and audio telling Ukrainians to fire a prosecutor who was targeting the burisma. Anything else?

Attached: 1646547945138.png (1099x1012, 635.23K)

Because we're not playing global thermonuclear war over some irrelevant eastern european shithole. Fuck that and fuck you.

So Russia is gonna threaten nuclear war until they reach washington?

He is, he sent them thousands of rocket launchers and boxes of ammo, and is organizing to send them fighter jets this upcoming week

They should start to worry if -- and only if -- Paris falls to foreign aggressors again. At that point, we can start to think about defending our hemisphere.

we will nule them first, you idiot

Fine. It's apparently your problem, Mr. #7 Global Military. You nuke them.

The Russians have kompromat on him obviously. Putin wouldn’t have invaded unless he knew for 100% sure that the US wouldn’t do shit. Biden’s hands are tied and Putin has a trump card. The question is what does he actually know?

Sage and report

>s organizing to send them fighter jets this upcoming week
Not true, Poland will send MIG russian fighter to Ukraine.

He found out about the warcrimes.

You were more ethusiastic for invading Irak I remember when we were telling not to, with your freedom fries,

Look how that turned out. Now you want those same people to be in charge of nuking the world? No fucking thank you. Even you wouldn't be any better off.

Yes because we and the whole world warned you not to, but you wouldn't listen and start an illegal war, just like Putin is doing right now. But this time the whole world demands for it, and yet you shit your pants for you like bullying weak people but are scared little girl when put in front of another bully

It doesn't matter what you or I or anyone else thinks about the _motivation_ for anything. And of course, despite your finger wagging, you certainly didn't ask the Russians to invade us over it -- because the _results_ of what you're asking would be global thermonuclear annihilation. I'm sorry, but even Paris isn't worth that to me, and you can be damn sure Ukraine isn't, either.

So where do you fix the limit? How many countries can he invade with the threat of a nuclear war if you intervene?

Why do we have to intervene at all? Maybe the #7 military power should ally up with the people whose problem it is while we fortify our hemisphere.

That's what I was referring to, Poland is sending them MiGs in exchange for US fighters

the evidence is destroyed why should he care

Attached: 1602676311096.jpg (768x991, 121.78K)