Catastrophic Russian logistical failure. Ever wondered why the GRADs stopped firing? Or the SPGs?

Catastrophic Russian logistical failure. Ever wondered why the GRADs stopped firing? Or the SPGs?

Attached: U9ZlGM9R1MOtExIL.webm (576x1024, 725.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/zTPCjXxX9_k
youtu.be/b4wRdoWpw0w
youtu.be/W_kKIibHuf0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ayo its da nog of war

Attached: 1630789634832.png (1224x1632, 2.7M)

One GRAD MLRs needs about one cargo trucks worth of rockets to fire all of its missiles once. If Russia has 50 GRADs on a front, they need 50 trucks a day just for all of them to fire once.

Attached: 77EF4B80-8DCF-4291-B76A-414DFA801C20.jpg (960x720, 152.08K)

The resheathing must be a fucking nightmare.

Post location of these wrecked Russian convoys you annoying glownigger.
Let's check what civvie satellites will show.
You won't because there are none.
>Ukraine winning the info was
And losing the ground war and WE continue to import Russian oil thanks to that election you stole.
I hope Vlad nukes the northeast and ends this fucking charade already.

If Russians are so stupid they can't plan ahead for logistics for an attack they've been planning for at least months, then I hope the chinks are smarter when they take everything over.

Forgot to post link to this Russian guy showing us the price of groceries after sanctions.

youtu.be/zTPCjXxX9_k

THESE ASSHOLES STILL SPEND LESS THAN US AND THEIR SHELVES ARE FULLY STOCKED WTF BIDEN

mineral oil conditions the tires tell mother russia

i wonder how much of all this captured gear is actually being used by Ukraine if any?

Ever wonder why the VDV kept trying to take airports? The only real alternative for Russia is to fly in supplies. But they don’t have an airport to land in. And Ukraine’s air defenses haven’t been taken care of (4 planes, 4 helicopters lost today).

RT showed a whole Ukranian army camp that was abandoned, including a big ammo stash that was untouched. They were walking through it and showing uniforms and identification and all sorts of stuff the soldiers left behind. Supposedly they didn't even know the Russians were getting close until someone saw it on social media so they all had to drop what they were doing and run away.

It’s not necessary for Ukraine to use it as long as it doesn’t get to the “fronts”.

I don't know. I have a hard time believing Russians are so good at chess and strategy but can't manage a few thousand troops that are right next to Russia.

Russia didn't have a good logistics strategy to begin with. A karge part of their defense relies on rail transport, which is useless in an invasion. They don't have the trucks dmneeded to maintain supplies very well even under ideal circumstances, and ukra Ian's have been specifically targeting supply vehicles to further weaken their ability to maintain their forces. It's a huge strategic fuckup. Don't need to blow up tanks if you blow up trucks that bring the tanks their gad. That train seems to be carrying cmcommandeered civilian trucks to bolster their lack of military logistical vehicles.
youtu.be/b4wRdoWpw0w

that's why you don't do retarded jewlywood shit

Interesting, but surely Russian leaders know all this. Are they truly so incompetent? I am skeptical.

Russia's logistics failing and that they have no gas in the tank are fake news beyond the level of fakeness of the Iraqi WMDs hoax. Only mainstream fake news media consooomers and Redditors buy into this garbage news reporting.

This is a Christian holy war. These issues aren't insignificant. The satanic elite are already coming undone. Vlad Putin is God's choice and guided by Christ which guarantees total victory
youtu.be/W_kKIibHuf0

Attached: Devoted to Christ.jpg (720x680, 92.78K)

That camp was abandoned at the border at the start of the war due to indefensibility. Typical RT propoganda

Holy fuck, that's so cheap. Everything is cheaper than a year ago in my siberian shithole.

>Ever wondered why the GRADs stopped firing? Or the SPGs?

Because they dont want to make ukraine to look like the urface of the moon yet, but they will if the civillians keep resisting

Or you can dream the russians dont have ammo.
Wathever works for you.

They don’t have the railways (Ukraine sabotaged them) necessary to supply this, they don’t have the airports. According to a few western logistics experts who have worked with American military logistics, Russia doesn’t have the necessary amount of cargo trucks to operate more than 90 miles from a nearby railway station. And with every cargo truck they lose it just gets worse. On top of it, they rely on outsourced for-profit logistics companies to operate their truck logistics, and now salaries are becoming difficult to pay out and the ruble is crashing hard.

Attached: BDF76702-C4BA-4646-B655-4B0BA61E6009.jpg (1536x2074, 954.27K)

Mmm yes, hiring Muslims to kill Christian children. Very holy!

I was sceptical too, but now it's 11th day of the war and they do suffer logistical problems. and ukrs indeed asked territorial defence units to concentrate on "baggage train" instead of front line units.

well, russian top brass must be in a yelling contest calling each other retards, one side advocating for continueing the war and the other side to end it.
There will be cross orders, which will fuck up even more logistics.

I LOL at all the CIA propaganda that Ukraine is winning only because Biden hopes the hoholcaust destroys all the evidence of Hunter's shady deals in the Ukraine.
Imagine being hoholcausted to protect Hunter Biden
LOL

For comparison I live in an area with pretty low food prices and at the Walmart our prices are 2-3x the ones in the video for the most part. Our fruit and vegetable prices might be similar or even cheaper, at least in this state.

Of course are salaries are 10-20x as high.
But then our rent is also much higher.

As US salaries continue to stagnate or fall, and the USD rapidly inflates, and the cost of housing increases, I think US and Russia costs will end up about the same.

Why would they leave an ammunition dump untouched? Shouldn't take long to blow it up if they knew they weren't coming back.

>RT

kek

if I was God you would burn in hell for such blasphemy

how else do slavs transport their cars? here in the US we have special traincars meant for transporting vehicles but I assume this is how eastern europe does it

that is lie comrade the Grads stopped firing to protect civilian lives to the gulag wit u

>boobytrap everything
>if they touch it whole base is blown to kingdom come

I'd like to see her get them out at all. She'll have to grip the blade itself.
There's a reason there are no real world examples of this.

Fake
Fake

>monkey putin poster
>memeflags
We'll just have to wait and see what happens. I think Russia leadership simply doesn't value the lives of their soldiers as much as Westerners do, and the losses are probably within the range of what they expected.
I think that's stupid of them, but then again they are the ones holding the massive country of Russia and we aren't.

what new city are they besieging? cant use mlrs in populated they are too inaccurate

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-06 143804.png (765x437, 99.13K)

This. Russian isn't committing unspeakable acts of indiscriminate horror on the Ukrainian people like the world is used to with USA interventions and they think they're losing as a result.
Spolier: Occupations take longer and casualties are higher when you're trying not to kill civilians.

>memeflag
some have legit reasons for that. pic rel
>wait and see
always the case with any war. everyone is too fast to say this or that. to declare a winner right off the bat. however, "wars have uncertain endings".
Russians can still win the war, this could turn out into long drawn out guerrilla war in that case too. there are so many known unknowns and even more unknown unknowns that you can spit right in the face of any "egzberd" who says he knows how this will turn out.
just to put this into perspective - EVERY egzberd was saying "Russia will not invade" day before the invasion...

Attached: my flag.jpg (1000x600, 39.37K)

>cant use mlrs in populated they are too inaccurate
lol, lmao
*laughs in Kharkiv bombardment

They don’t have a rail link into Ukraine anymore. Ukraine destroyed a 56 car long tanker train, set in on fire with a Bayraktar, that was the last time they tried it. The rail lines have been sabotaged. Their only option is to go by truck. But they don’t control as much territory as those maps will tell you, because Ukrainians have freedom of movement through there and keep ambushing their cargo. Despite there being two columns outside of the capital there hasn’t been any assaults on it except the one failed assault on the second day. Why? No logistics.

Attached: 900308FB-014E-4B90-A7F3-D310BE0BE0B1.jpg (900x773, 58.56K)

>Are they truly so incompetent?
When was the last competent war spearheaded by Russia? Genuine question by the way.

They "won" against Georgia and they won Crimea and so on, but were these actually competently executed? They were also minor skirmishes not an outright conflict against areas that had comparable troops.

Other than that there's what, internal conflicts like Chechnya? Where some ragheads manage to pin down their forces and they fight for 10 years of misery or something?

Before that the Afghan war which was a mess.

I mean we all got the Cold War propaganda about unstoppable Soviet forces but have they ever actually been tested on anything? Maybe they were always incompetent.

Attached: 1645924617837.gif (407x407, 421.65K)

Ukraine shill eternally BFTO