BRAZILIANS VOLUNTEERING TO FIGHT FOR UKRAINE

>According to Silva, 80% of the group is made up of former soldiers — many of them snipers, he says. The rest are translators fluent in Ukrainian or English, doctors and nurses. We have a well-structured team willing to help. These are people I can say to: 'cover my back', 'hit a target 300 meters away'. They are people of my complete trust and subordinate to me. We don't want to take anyone to die, even if we are willing to give our lives for war. Our 'platoon' wants to go to and from Ukraine without casualties. I'm from the military area and I'm going to the front line"... - See more at noticias.uol.com.br/internacional/ultimas-noticias/2022/03/05/brasileiros-mobilizacao-alistamento-guerra -ukraine.htm?cmpid=copy ecola

Based or cringe brazilians?

Attached: file.png (432x553, 84.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

noticias.uol.com.br/internacional/ultimas-noticias/2022/03/05/brasileiros-mobilizacao-alistamento-guerra-ucrania.htm?cmpid=copiaecola
g1.globo.com/sp/sao-paulo/noticia/2022/02/24/brasileiro-que-lutou-ao-lado-de-separatistas-pro-russia-contra-a-ucrania-esta-preso-em-sp-condenado-por-trafico-de-drogas.ghtml
www1.folha.uol.com.br/internacional/en/brazil/2022/03/brazilian-deputy-travels-to-a-war-zone-and-states-that-women-in-ukraine-are-easy-because-they-are-poor.shtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Cringe, but based for Brazillian basedoids. Your enemies will die!

>A professional from the international arms industry with experience in intelligence activities follows the movements of Brazilians applying to go to Ukraine from a distance. He assured the report that the Russian intelligence service monitors these actions and others by volunteers in Latin America. ... - See more at noticias.uol.com.br/internacional/ultimas-noticias/2022/03/05/brasileiros-mobilizacao-alistamento-guerra-ucrania.htm?cmpid=copiaecola

Volunteer bros...

based brazilians, probably more safe to fight in Ukraine than to walk around in Rio.

>80% is made up of jews
Pretty good, we had a mass exodus of trannies to the US when bolsonaro was elected.
Let us hope a ton of jewzilians get murdered in jewkraine

imagine being a russian soldier, told you're going on a peacekeeping mission in ukraine. and you find yourself out of gas in the middle of ukraine, being attacked and hunted down by brazilians and nigerians.

i wonder what their vaccine status is?

Attached: 07uacy0wso641.jpg (1242x2780, 343.45K)

and that's just the Shaktar Donetsk players on their night out

Unironically it is. But there is nice places here, Rio is Africa tier though.

Maybe unvaxxed with fake vaxx passports on the government system. Don't ask me how I would possible know that.

cringe stop escalating it you gay monkey fucking half niggers

>Based or cringe brazilians?
SUS brazilians.
Brazil has backed Russia throughout the conflict. Brazil is part of BRICS, too. It sounds like they are part of a covert, pro-russian insertion.

>Brazil has backed Russia throughout the conflict.
It didn't, Bolsonaro was licking Putin balls because he is a bitch, but brazilian diplomacy condened Putin's actions. Plus BRICS is a economic bloc and not military

>It sounds like they are part of a covert, pro-russian insertion.
Nope. They will actually fight for Ukraine. Only brazilian poltards here support Russia, most of brazilian people are pro Ukraine

Beautiful gun.

>most of brazilian people are pro Ukraine
thank you for a personal Brazilian perspective

O que acabou acontecendo com aquele otário que foi pro donetsk em 2014?

Cringe, they're fucking morons. But well hey, more meat for the grinder and less retards breathing my air.
Go on and die for the flaming homosexual jew.

Está preso no Bostil por tráfico de drogas

g1.globo.com/sp/sao-paulo/noticia/2022/02/24/brasileiro-que-lutou-ao-lado-de-separatistas-pro-russia-contra-a-ucrania-esta-preso-em-sp-condenado-por-trafico-de-drogas.ghtml

Those Brazil monkey soldiers just want blonde Ukranian pussy, based since I'm a dark skinned Latino and living in Germany is hell, every girl hates you because I look Islamic

They have more guts than you do, sojado

>Those Brazil monkey soldiers just want blonde Ukranian pussy,
Are they wrong?

most brazilians will eat whatever tv feeds them, much like your average mutt

I'm always lurking on pol and I'm pro Ukraine, cope

kek
i bet being tortured by ukies was better than being raped by niggers in jail

Attached: 1523048000386.png (403x396, 62.14K)

Absolute bullshit, most people in Latin Americans are always apolitical to foreign events

> been here since 1982
> take side on idiotic made for tv conflict
kek

>mimimimimi they have more guts than you'll ever have mimimimi
Why would I die for a jew that throws their civilians into the frontlines after brainwashing them to think it's a takeover when it's a demilitarization operation?
You sound like a broken record bootlicker. Why don't you join them too for a change? Maybe it would improve the average IQ around here.
Sadly the truth, media is mostly controlled by jews in the first place like any other place and it just regurgitates whatever US has to say. Just look at the chimp that just replied to you.

So you are more brazilian than me, you nigger?

I support Brazilians getting blonde white Ukraniand

Based

www1.folha.uol.com.br/internacional/en/brazil/2022/03/brazilian-deputy-travels-to-a-war-zone-and-states-that-women-in-ukraine-are-easy-because-they-are-poor.shtml

Attached: file.png (538x570, 249.68K)

I am more connected to reality than you, everyone on this godforsaken part of the continent at core, acts the same, most people you ask will just joke about it, go out of your house a bit.

That is not true and you are a nigger