Shills, I

Daily reminder: there's only one position on the Ukraine Conflict that is objectively correct and nobody is being paid to shill: that Ukraine is a corrupt American-controlled shithole, that Putin is a KGB degenerate and puppet of special interests, and that this whole war is a needless slaughter, and that the only good men involved at the ones dying for benefit of others.

Attached: 1646094638097.gif (480x269, 3.86M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=T6mw9U62ZJU
reconsideringrussia.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/ukraine-language-map.png
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yes

Attached: 1646542985244.jpg (473x546, 23.98K)

affirmative

Attached: 1646405213618.jpg (2048x2048, 245.29K)

I agree in principle, but complete neutrality is impossible, because both sides are not equally evil. Both sides may be run by corrupt imperialistic oligarchs but only one side openly hates white men and it's not Russia.

A BIG COCK THAT FITS JUST RIGHT

Russia does hate white men, just as long as they aren't Russian.

>American-controlled
I could argue with that but it would be more accurate to say that they're US lapdog. I agree with everything else.

Attached: Fascist Chad.png (357x497, 114.67K)

O SAY CAN YOU SEE
A WELL-FITTING PAIR OF JEANS

we want geopolitics to be simple in our minds, usually it is not.

Attached: ukraine.pop.png (1569x1266, 1.66M)

>Ukraine election voting

Attached: ukraine.results.png (1569x1266, 1.32M)

Fpbp

/thread

Russia is fully justified in its actions. Anyone who says otherwise has been living under an international relations rock. Whether their success moves us closer to our goals remains to be seen. I can't see any harm to having one European power completely isolated from Big ZOG.

youtube.com/watch?v=T6mw9U62ZJU

op for once is not a niggerfaggot
russian and ukrainian shills need to kill themselves already

Attached: 1645917603648.png (1126x1457, 1014.9K)

Attached: 1597874076529.gif (300x186, 445.96K)

ADD A LITTLE BIT-A CHICKEN FRIED

If you seriously believe that Russia is fucking isolated from Big ZOG than you are genuinely fucking retarded lmfao.

It's even worse if you look at maps like these, which are based on a 2009 study: reconsideringrussia.files.wordpress.com/2014/04/ukraine-language-map.png

Majority of Ukraine is actually still Russian-speaking. Many demographics just classify anyone who understands both as "Ukrainian speaker" even though that person typically speaks Russian otherwise. Even in Kiev people basically speak Russian only, even kike Zelensky had to learn Ukrainian after he became president in 2019 lol.

Basically the hardcore nationalists in westernmost Ukraine are trying to force their language and identity on the rest of Ukraine. It's a complete joke.

Show evidence, faggot.

You give anyone who talks about Jews a bad name by just saying joos joos joos without providing any evidence. We have nowhere the 360 degree view of Jew power in Russia that we do in the United States. Lazy low agency faggots like you haven't even bothered to put in the hours to learn about the extent of Jewish power in America. You cannot prove the same is the case in Russia.

Meanwhile, Big ZOG has basically put a fatwa out on Putin's head and are isolating him worse than Iran. If you think this all some kind of big ZOG show you are a fucking dumbass.

This

COLD BEER ON A FRIDAY NIGHT

Unironically true.