I have never met a Jew ever in my life

I have never met a Jew ever in my life.
Are they really as bad as they are described on this board?

Attached: jewchan.jpg (750x716, 93.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DreFWJg5c2Y
twitter.com/AnonBabble

worse

very unassuming, really cool socially in certain scenarios. then blam you are broke and half your family is dead.

you dont need to meet a jew

just read otto weininger and understand platonism

if you havent read and understood sex and character you are not a man

Attached: sex.jpg (275x183, 6.47K)

Nothing is as bad as described on this board. 90% of everyone on here is an irrational extremist.

Una vez estaba ligando con una judía y su papá le prohibió verme.

'el peor de los judíos es mejor que el mejor de los cristianos'

Me la acabe cogiendo por el ano y le mande foto a su papá.

Not quite sure. The only jews I ever encountered where the rabbi types, that worked at a meat packing plant in the midwest, blessing meat or whatever. They were run out of town after it was found out that they were stealing vegetables from peoples gardens in the middle of the night.

Attached: nosferatjew.jpg (420x480, 48.63K)

Not at all. I know several. My company deals with them. They are my best clients. Negotiations are tough but once we agree... they stand by it. A couple of them I consider my life long friends. I would easily trust them with my life.

there is a jew who works at my library who is quiet and fine but ive met jews from Israel and they are like niggers from NYC

I will tell a story about one of my profs, a jewish law professor.

His dad ran a restaurant in NYC. He would serve a "garden salad" to every table with a half head of iceberg lettuce, some tomatoes, etc. If Dad noticed that they had not eaten the salad, he would put it into a new bowl, serve it to the next customers.

He told this to a law class with zero sense that it was wrong. One student said "isn't that contrary to the health and safety food guidelines?"

he said "oy, you never had to make a payroll" in a thick NYC Jew accent.

He literally could not conceive of how this was wrong. It wasn't even like the violation of the health code was wrong, but he thought it was more wrong to not make payroll. It was like he thought "what a schmuck, following codes, those are for goys!"

Yes

Attached: 1641545930698.jpg (635x661, 186.45K)

Listen you stupid fucking moron. You can read a fucking book about having sex but it is not the same as actually having sex. KYS you fucking nigger.

good one

you know who hitler's favorite jew was, btw?

take a guess

FPBP there are no exceptions

Yes. Jews are deceitful, greedy, pushy, abrasive, arrogant and sneaky. Where white people consider hard work, honesty, and fair dealings as the ideal measures of a man, Jews consider the ability to swindle the goysche to be the highest virtue.

This is coming from a guy who has a Jewish best friend and is in another Jew's wedding this summer.

They are everything their haters accuse them of and I'm quite convinced it's genetic.

Attached: Memes.jpg (1024x1016, 134.07K)

One exception

Attached: 1E872F1D-70B7-4707-8DBC-0166A8B661A2.jpg (640x721, 43.32K)

I don't care. I have a great life so I have no fucking reason to blame the Jews like you ya fucking loser fucking nigger.

That’s it I’m moving to Mexico

Wtf

thanks for calling me a well rounded insightful individual user

You have never dealt with a Jew in your life. You are a fucking wannabe. You have a shit life and you blame the blacks and the Jews. You are mentally ill

Basadisimo si es cierto. Todavía tienes la foto?

how does it feel to be functionally illiterate? to be totally blocked off from great literature, philosophy, poetry, etc, by the sheer inability of your neurons to handle heavy encumberance?
of your brain to parse verbal complexity?

it must be a dim world inside your mind indeed, my friend

reminder that since men are more intelligent than women, intelligence is a masc trait ;)

>gets assblasted when people speak badly about jews
Youre one yourself

why do black people score 15 points lower on IQ tests than whites? why have Jews been expelled and targeted in every nation that they end up?

they say if everyone says you're an asshole, it might be time to look at your own behavior...any flickers of light going on in that feeble noggin, my canuck brother? no?

>CWC thread
oh nice

Attached: Sonichu_Review_December_2018_cover.jpg (200x266, 88.75K)

Likewise.
When I was broke and down in the dumps, who stood by me but my Jewish friends? They offered me a loan at a very reasonable return rate. Another offered me employment to pay off said loan, and another offered me property to rent whilst I got back on my feet. They truly are the most loyal of whites.

Dr. Eduard Bloch

>2Gigabits
gotta pump up those rookie numbers

Yeah, when you actually meet one in real life, you almost think they're fucking with you or like it's some kind of candid camera situation, because they adhere to the stereotype so closely.

You just want to ask them, "Dude, what are you doing? What is wrong with you?"

It's almost like they're trying to act as Jewish as humanly possible in the most in-your-face way, just to shit-test you to see if you do or say anything antisemitic in response.

They act like Kyle's cousin:
youtube.com/watch?v=DreFWJg5c2Y

The only interaction with a jew i've had was online. He was very pushy and manipulative and tried to make me do free art for him. I ended up blocking him

>why have Jews been expelled and targeted in every nation that they end up?
jews are far too stupid for self reflection

Lots of them trough work, and they’re normal. Also Israelis are normal. But American Jews are something else. One guy I know had no job for 3 years and was assisted by friends and family. Now he’s earning money again and the idea that he would repay his friends/family?! I mean, they helped him, it wasn’t a signed debt.
Is this normal for them?

Attached: 1545440966960.png (605x562, 16.73K)

Damn dude, you are a fucking idiot. You really think that that moronic shit you typed has depth and meaning. You;re a low IQ fucking loser that has convinced himself otherwise. You are also a fucking nigger.

Like blacks, it's hit or miss.

You take a sampling of a large group or break down their core ideology, yes.

I’ve met two. One as boss. Boomer. Tyrant and retarded. Another one just was a friend of friends, very nice and friendly, normal guy from NY. In its late twenties. When he said he was jew I said i had sephardic ancestors just for the chit chat. He opened his eyes as if he suddenly saw a treasure shining and said ‘my mom would love to know you’, so it was clear how different they see goys. It was like he liked me before but as if he descarded me cause i wasnt jewish. I liked him but that made me not. Now I just hate them.

Every jew I have ever met fit every single jewish stereotype to a T. One even started lecturing me about white privilege.

Mexico is a lot more Jewish than OP would have you believe.

You are a fucking loser idiot. I don't care about any of that shit. It is shit (that is mostly untrue) that you niggers tell yourselves to make you feel superior. I look at my net worth to feel superior. Also, you are a nigger.

Aquí tienes, ya tiene como 5 años

Attached: 1646546976656.jpg (1128x1503, 1002.73K)

>96iq average insults anyones intelligence

They are not evil so much as their brain is wired differently. However, their brain is wired so differently that to say demons are in control is of course not true, but an accurate description of the situation. Trust me user, as a finance guy nearly every "white" is one of them, one out of perhaps 20 will openly talk about removing us.

calm down
you're both fags

Attached: 1443000231956.png (550x550, 670.34K)