Why do Americans love wars so much?

Why do Americans love wars so much?

Attached: jbolton.jpg (620x754, 100.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=fgAVpPNusTs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Money

this is WWIII, it has already started, Bolton sees the reality of the situation, no way for it not to escalate now

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-05 at 20-21-29 pol - Why Nevada Why do they want to nuke Nevada specif - Politically Incorrect - 4chan.png (405x523, 238.71K)

youtube.com/watch?v=fgAVpPNusTs

Attached: 1645937246882.jpg (1023x781, 295.16K)

No fly zone will be declared in Ukraine. Putin doesn't hold any cards and has no leverage. He's too much of a pussy to launch a nuke and he'll shit himself at the site of US troops amassing in Poland and Romania.

Because they're evil imperialist pigs who love murdering people.

Most of us don't.

We don't. We really don't.

Because they are fun and easy to win! Look at this one. I am coast under a blanket and you are learning to spend 2% of your GDP on defense! Love it!

It's time America sent John Bolton to the front lines.

This.

I think Americans treat war in a cavalier way because they haven't experienced the true horrors of it in their own country since the 1860's. Same goes for a lot of Anglo colonial countries.

Because even when they lose there's no real consequenses.

John Boltons mindset:
>If we win: LOADS OF MONEY
>If we lose: I am old, and will either die anyway or spend the rest of my life in a super comfy mega-bunker 3 miles beneath Nevada

Ukraine is the single largest donor to the Clinton Foundation.
Joe Biden’s son, John Kerry’s step-son, Nancy Pelosi’s son, and Mitt Romney’s national security advisor all have business dealings with gas companies in Ukraine.

Americans don't, boomer jews do.

It's John Bolton, nobody listens to the Warlax, who speaks for the 33s.

It's the idiot politicians who get us into this shit.We have no choice in their bad decisions.Most of us do not want war...

They're useless at everything else and even their military is decaying so this is their last chance to be relevant

Because it's our economy they're shitting on retard.

>Why do Americans love wars so much?

Comfortable fit of the boot on the neck and the glory of future commerce. Stop being such a fucking faggot.

Attached: 1550944513251.jpg (782x782, 570.99K)

CUZ IS ENTERTAINING

Attached: Soyjak_blowjob.jpg (600x800, 79.9K)

How jewish is john bolton

they didn't do it Syria they won't do it in Ukraine

He hasn't got the stones to launch a nuke, not even a tactical one. But what he will do is blow the subsea internet and comms cables. That act alone would cause more chaos than than a couple of small yield nukes.

but you certainly love the prosperity it brings you.