Ukrainians are fighting like modern mujahideen

We know CIA trained Ukrainians.

news.yahoo.com/cia-trained-ukrainian-paramilitaries-may-take-central-role-if-russia-invades-185258008.html

Is CIA actually on the ground in Ukraine? It would explain a lot about their tactics and knowledge of Russian operations.

Attached: Mi24Shootdown_top-678x381.jpg (678x381, 38.75K)

Other urls found in this thread:

audacy.com/connectingvets/news/what-is-the-cias-covert-stay-behinds-in-ukraine
twitter.com/MSNBC/status/1498490752065757184
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Bump

Attached: Russian slomo kino.webm (1280x720, 2.04M)

They're also employing Palestinian tactics.

>Park AA missile system next to cancer hospital. When Russians blow it up queue up the headline "Russians attack cancer hospital!"

>Russians control nuclear power plant. Go fight them and lob RPGs into the plant. Queue up headline "Russians try to blow up nuclear power plant!"

>Agree to ceasefire with Russians. Use it as ruse to ambush Russians. Queue headline "Russians break ceasefire."

>Turn kindergartens into barracks. Queue headline "Russia flattens kindergarten for no reason!"

Honestly the Ukrainians are behaving like enormous faggots.

You realise that NATO have been training them for like the last 8 years?

Another look

audacy.com/connectingvets/news/what-is-the-cias-covert-stay-behinds-in-ukraine

Both sides propaganda aside, there's no question Ukrainians are punching *too much* above their weight. Good training, good luck, morale, logistics, certainly all tilt the scale. But not as much as we're seeing.

But Ukrainians led by and being fed intel by CIA? Honestly with that what we're seeing feels just about right.

Maybe in 20 or 30 years we'll find out.

No doubt CIA niggers and spec ops are over there. Ukraine is an American puppet state set up to siphon Ukrainian taxes into political pockets.

the fact that everyone is sending aid to ukraine is not a huge secret
it's all over the news

israel will fall soon and Palestine will be whole again

Attached: 1602982261907.jpg (1024x724, 31.13K)

Bump.

It may be part of what prompted Putin to attack. The more I see the more it seems like we were about to launch an attack on Russia. Also in terms of the labs in Ukraine remember that the first country in Europe that was hit was Italy. Italy is not that far from Italy. Italy is certainly closer to Ukraine than it is to China. Ukraine wasn't even NATO. I wonder if the Baltics have similar operations running in them. Finland may house more US/Soros bio labs. That may be why they are trying to ensure NATO member ship now more than they were before.

Operation Orbital.

>knowledge of Russian operations

Ukraine has intimate knowledge of Russian operations because they were both USSR

I don't think Russians are sending their best either. Saving the good equipment and experienced soldiers for if NATO or another equivalent country gets involved.

The CIA has run Ukraine since 2014.

Either the Russian army degenerated into a meme force akin to African militaries or the Ukranians are getting help. Russian forces still haven't taken Kyiv and it's been like 10 days of fighting. Where is the bulk of the Russian air force and why aren't they being used?

show this article to NPCbots and they will say USA has done nothing wrong to trigger Russia

covid cult has become Ukraine cult

There's CIA advisors feeding intel to quick reaction AT/AA teams that are all over the country.

Nah, but cope harder buddy

It's not clear that Russia has any good equipment beyond parade pieces. Certainly nothing they could risk in a contested environment.

They're competent at annihilating third world militaries. It's not clear that they have much in the way of credible capabilities beyond that.

Do they have any logistics capability at all outside the Russian-gauge rail system? If they don't they're a defensive military only against even a second rate power, and looking like a pretty marginal one at that.

Without their nuclear deterrent, they appear to be completely unable to defend against NATO. I don't like what the game theory says Putin should do if it comes to risking a nuclear strike rather than admit defeat in a conventional conflict.

WTF, I love the CIA now!

This is a video from an old live fire test

Yes just like the Russians founded and trained ISIS

They're going in as volunteers. It's genius.

Do Ukrainians have dope nasheeds ?

>cia trained

Bro once you understand guerilla warfare you really don’t need millions in training to do well at it.

> sit in bush
> demoralize enemy through hit and run
> continue for years untill enemy retreats

>Where is the bulk of the Russian air force and why aren't they being used?

Imagine if they use them over ukrain where thousands or anti air portable rocket launchers and AAA is ready for them?

I dont understand why some "analists" are surprised by russia not using their airforce.
The russians arent actuallt retarded to do that

LMAO

Wouldn't be new for them. Soviets trained and funded all the Palestinian paramilitaries in the 1970s, Black September included, when they realized they couldn't keep up their conventional military as their economy went down the commie shitter. Assymetric warfare wins. It's why the Palestinians such a meme now, it's been 30 years since anyone other than Iran gave a shit about them.

Fucking zoomers.
The mujahideen got trained in asymmetrical warfare which is a common tactic when you face larger armies on home soil, It was a common tactic during the cold war for any country not able to field the numbers necessary so this shit has been the doctrine since ww2.
It's not something the CIA came up with and they will probably train saboteurs.

>Bro once you understand guerilla warfare you really don’t need millions in training to do well at it.

Some people thinks guerilla is hard and complicated. It isnt. Hard is assaulting, pushing a massive army, thats hard. Being a guerilla is literally the easiest tactic to use.

Retarded enough to send in tanks that they had no chance of being able to refuel but too smart to gain air supremacy over Ukraine and provide air strikes for ground forces. I'm truly in awe of the mind of Eastern Slavshits.

Russians abandon intact SAMs without spiking them. Ukrainians (with CIA help?) have Russian IFF codes. Probable enough for you?

I don’t think he’s questioning the tactics, he’s questioning the “luck”. They seem to be getting intel for sure. The Azov Battalion has a history with the CIA

We knew there are Brits as instructors.
There are also many mercenaries that aren't really controlled by Kiev.

You still need intelligence to fight with guerilla effectively. Unless it's a successful invasion and your enemy is pretty much everywhere. So easy i wouldnt say.

>But not as much as we're seeing.
What are you seeing user? Do you have the current war map?

What do the roads look like when there's a Ukrainian counter attack? Something I noticed by going through time lapse maps of the ISIS campaigns I noticed that they didn't really attack like Al-Qaeda. Al-Qaeda and most Islamic groups attack small towns in the desert and avoid the roads. ISIS stuck to roads and only attacked towns to secure large stretches of roads. ISIS moved like a professional military. Can we get a time lapse map of the Ukrainian war? Also besides The Mujahideen and Palestinians what other tactics have you noticed that are similar to other militaries?

Of course they get intel from the CIA, The CIA gives intel to who ever is against the enemy. Do i have to remind you that biden sent troop intel on russia in the east and xing ping bing bong just kinda handed it to putin.

>Bro once you understand guerilla warfare you really don’t need millions in training to do well at it.
Sure, but Ukraine's a big country. Even with Russians stuck on roads, it's a lot of ground to cover. They're finding Russian armor really well, it feels like.

Being good at taking out the tank once you've found it is easy. Being where the tank is (or will be) is harder.

Happens to be 30km north of Kyiv

Attached: 1646478652668.jpg (1317x870, 182.78K)

It's an invasion. you are bound to find the enemy as long as you are facing the correct way.

Are they ok?

>Retarded enough to send in tanks that they had no chance of being able to refuel but too smart to gain air supremacy over Ukraine and provide air strikes for ground forces. I'm truly in awe of the mind of Eastern Slavshits.

How a smoking wreck can provide air strikes?

At least a tank can hide on tarrain somewhat, a plane cant.

If the russians are not using their airpower its bnecause they cant, it woudlnt be worth to lose dozens, perhaps hundreds of aircraft no matter how important is the target.

The entire world supplying ukraine with anti air weapons made it quite hard for the russians. Its Afghanistan all over again...

Exactly. The question is, are American "civilian" boots on the ground, or are we feeding it remotely? Even American NOCs on the ground risks escalation.

didnt hilary already confirmed it

twitter.com/MSNBC/status/1498490752065757184

already proven fake. Background was changed.

So we agree that the west is far from Neutral like they claim proving Ukraine has GloboHomo just like >Maybe in 20 or 30 years we'll find ou

>So easy i wouldnt say.

Its easier, not easy.

It is leagues easier than executing an assault like the russians are doing though

I have access to the actual internet, Vlad. Sorry about your maniacal dictator, hope someone's able to kill him before he nukes someone.

Fake as hell, background was greenscreened into the helicopter crash

You're really not though.

>counter attack
I doubt the Ukrainians could actually muster the forces for that. Maybe small skirmishes pushing individual units back but that's about it. They'd need vehicles and artillery of their own to effectively counter attack the ruskies.

>I have access to the actual internet, Vlad. Sorry about your maniacal dictator, hope someone's able to kill him before he nukes someone.

You understand the internet he have access is literally the same you have right?

The ISIS had a ton more vehicles than Al-qaeda, so maybe thats why. also ISIS wanted to bring out a caliphate so they fought with conquest in mind, al-qaeda just wanted the west to fuck off.