FUCK TED CRUZ....NEVER TRUSTED THAT BOOGER EATING FAGGOT

Why the fuck would we have to give foreign countries jets? I never agreed to pay for this shit

Attached: Screenshot 2022-03-05 11.45.43 PM.png (590x552, 268.95K)

Pretty sure Cruz is a jew.

>Oil & gas embargo to send oil to $200 per barrel
Do you want a debt crisis and economic collapse? Because that's how you get a debt crisis and economic collapse

Attached: sterling-archer-character-fictional-characters-tv-character-photo-u1.jpg (1030x942, 78.83K)

American politicians have no idea what they are doing. Someone whispers in their ear and they obey because they think they will get something in return.
So someone tells them "Oy goyim I have top secret intelligence that this brave Zelensky guy is our best ally in Eastern Europe and he is singlehandedly saving Democracy!" and the politician repeats it to us.

America is responsible for this war. All those involved should have been killed a decade ago.

they obviously want that

Which part of "Great Reset" do you guys not understand?
The collapse is what they want, so they can "take drastic measures" to fix it.

Even worse. He's a Canadian.

Every politician who ever agreed to give one
fucking cent of taxpayer money to a foreign country should get the rope

here he goes again

Attached: 1469760579033.jpg (1440x1080, 858.45K)

No, but his wife is a Banking Jew

They don't survive that kind of great reset user

DELEGATED

Attached: 1646546336423.jpg (600x453, 34.29K)

Pretty sure that's all of them.

Canadian jew, maybe. The fucker has a jew face and he acts like a jew.

this

>Oil and gas embargo
Does this retard know that the US depends on Russian oil right now?

They better flee to China when it happens or they won't be seeing any fixes.

Ted Cruz is fucking retarded. The same can be said of Graham, Cawthorn, Bobert, and the rest of the conservative retards.

Don’t get me started on the liberal retards either. Americans are the dumbest population on the planet and of course, are best represented by the retards you elect.

Look at what happens when education isn’t a priority

This after they were specifically requested to NOT SHARE ANYTHING FROM THEIR ZOOM MEETING. What a fucking child and you niggers that vote for him are worse. Little Marco Rubio did the exact same thing. They are clearly trying to give him up so they receive more cash from Russia.

Fine with me....might save Massie and Rand

Fuck Ted he’s a staunch Texas jewish conservative supporter.

Fuck Ted Cruz. His oil donors are loving him for this.

What do you guys expect?
Normies waking up and doing something?
Most patriots will be binge watching Tucker Carlson and wave their flags, when he tells them to be good patriotic Christians in this time of need.

Indeed, you prefer to pay “reparations” for niggers instead of helping whites to protect their country from russian shitskins

Do these retards really think putin will accept a proxy war?

>still trusting ANY poiltician

ngmi bud

Lmao you have no say in how any of "your" taxpayer money is spent. It's not your money, and it never was

It is funny to see Zelensky larping as some strong military leader in his green size Small t-shirt from the safety of Prague.

Russians are white as well, smoothbrain

Anyone that doesn't want their political career to end immediately is going to back Ukraine in this conflict. This is about as surprising as Ted Cruz coming out against saying "nigger".

be careful of what you say about the person chosen to be president when they annex Canada

>Ted Cruz

Attached: Nuke me.png (1159x651, 972.67K)

ya because him supporting anti anti semetism shit and saying we all need to suck off jews wasnt clear enough. you people are fucking pathetic. imagine thinking any politician isnt some complete pile of shit like the rest. theyre all the same

Ted Cruz for prez

Will Crowder.continue to suck his cock

god i hate cuckservatives so much

BOYCOTT GAS NOW

Cruz is a retarded neocon.

He called the 1/6 protestors "terrorists."

Now he wants to prop up that democrat puppet state ukraine by sacrificing american lives.

No one in DC gives a shit about Ukraine except dems and neocons like romney use Ukraine to launder american taxpayer money into their personal bank accounts.

We send military money to ukraine
Ukraine governments hands out paychecks to hunter biden
Hunter biden kicks back to Joe Biden

Fuck that.