I stumbled onto something

Pic related is uploaded No.14 2019

Origin is unexplained but seems shady even by this sites standards.

youtu.be/zs8EFxir0Iw

Same day This happens: en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Saugus_High_School_shooting

>During the same search of Berhow's home, authorities told reporters that they had found no evidence to help them identify a motive: neither manifesto, diary, nor suicide note.

Now go look at all the other upload dates and you will find something a little unsettling.

I'm not telling you where this ends because I don't want to be minecrafted but some anons might be interested.

Attached: 1646542433961.png (614x499, 166.9K)

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/article/ahmaud-arbery-shooting-georgia.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=lCU2MCxjAJ0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nah just spoonfeed me. I remember when this shit was being advertised so much, and bots on Any Forums wouldn't stop making up fake discussions for it.

Interdasting...

Rcmp ran heritage front.

I'm sure lots of crimes happened the day this shitty South Park wannabe was uploaded to youtube.

>The county sheriff announced that the handgun used in the shooting was a ghost gun, assembled from interchangeable parts without serial numbers. It remained unclear whether the gun was assembled by Berhow or Berhow's father before his death in 2017. Whoever assembled the gun kit was able to avoid many existing regulations regarding definition and registration of firearms, and associated background checks for possession and transfer.[31]
Sounds suss I'll give you that.

Was definitely weird. Why use the south Park template? Because its simple to animate?

YouTube comments are top kek as fuck if any anons get bored after two minutes and wonder what is going on...

They used to run ads for this on here lol

It was probably created by one of their gook sweatshop animators who borrowed a bunch of stuff from work

"ghost guns" sound scary if youre an idiot but they're really not. all that means is he probably bought the parts from different websites and probably bought an 80% lower and finished it at home. in some states this is 100% legal to do

Guess I need to do a little spoon-feeding.

>US Senators Richard Blumenthal and Chris Murphy, both Democrats from Connecticut, had been advocating for universal background checks when news of the shooting broke. When informed of events by an aide, Blumenthal incorporated the news into his speech, saying: "As I speak, on the floor right now, there is a school shooting in Santa [Clarita], California. How can we turn the other way? How can we refuse to see that shooting in real time, demanding our attention, requiring our action?"

We got a unicorn!

Are you implying the shooter uploaded that shitty cartoon before doing the shooting?

I certainly wouldn't imply that clip being posted and somebody seeing it would have triggered an action planted into them by some type of group that spies on people.

The non-family was advertised on Any Forums for a brief period of time, /x/ talked about it a lot and concluded it was some ARG or AI generated shit similar to those Elsagate videos

Pretty soon music and film and books will all be AI. Hell, AI Dungeon writes whole stories automatically.

Oh yeah shit I forgot about those weird Indian Elsa vids. And those fucking flash games. Yuck

I see one other video that was uploaded on George Floyd’s death date.

Yeah that era of youtube was absolute degen shit, before it got ultra pozzed
Youtube Kids still has a lot of unmoderated content that is basically elsagate 2.0

Here's what happened on the date of the second video that was uploaded.
>nytimes.com/article/ahmaud-arbery-shooting-georgia.html
It was the dude that was breaking into a work site stealing shit, got chased and shot by a couple of dudes.
also
>Georgia overhauls 'citizen's arrest' law after Ahmaud Arbery killing

I remember this from 2 or 3 years ago. It made the rounds on Any Forums but most of the discussion surrounding it had to do with the choice of art style. I don't think anybody actually cared about the story or dialogue since we all kind of expected it to be nonsense.

>"I don't think anybody actually cared about the story or dialogue since we all kind of expected it to be nonsense."

That was by design.

The Real Manchurian Candidate: m.youtube.com/watch?v=lCU2MCxjAJ0

Sirhan was hypnotized into shooting RFK. Apparently went missing for 2 weeks in an underground facility in the mountains near LA, and recognized Louis Jolyon West, mkultra doctor who ran a human experimentation lab nearby at that time.

Timothy McVeigh was working intel blackops running drugs and assassinations at the time he was set up. James Holmes (aurora) was a darpa neuroscientist, on record claiming he was set up via mind control. It is possible.

Sirhan’s brainwashing was connected to Moe Dalitz of the Detroit Purple Gang, too. Who controls the mind controllers? Who has the tech nowadays?