Why didnt Japan surrender after the first atomic bomb?

Why didnt Japan surrender after the first atomic bomb?

Attached: file.png (417x500, 289.44K)

because nuclear bombs are way overhyped, iroshima and nagazaki had a lot of casualties because they were made out of wood and burned down all at once, not because they were wiped away by the nuke, just set on fire

What if they didn't surrender after the 2nd?
We wouldn't have anymore till 47 at the earliest.

Attached: 1571891536303.jpg (1127x685, 172.2K)

Great movie. I watched it just the other day.

Because they're retarded

japs mainly surrendered because the soviet attacked+unwinneable war with america

if they never surrendered, the USA would have won, but not before 1948 and with at least 7-11 million american casualties

We actually weren't expecting them to surrender after the second. The two nukes dropped were the "preliminary bombardment", so to speak, for the eventual invasion of the Japanese mainland. That's why we chose the cities we did.

So to answer your question: If Japan didn't surrender, then we would have just gone forward with our invasion plan.

Because Japanese men used to have balls

Attached: fddfgd.jpg (333x499, 36.2K)

Completely incorrect

They wanted a conditional surrender in which they could keep their colonies
USA didn't want that and wanted to make Japan a vassal state, so they demanded unconditional surrender

The Jews who produced and dropped them actually meant them for Germany. When this became an impossibility, their hatred lead them to drop them on Germany's ally.

Because we never dropped the bomb. It was always propaganda and lies.

They tried surrendering before we dropped the first one but the U.S wanted to test it on a human population

Almost anyone would surrender after the first one.
>Almost

Attached: ah_shit_negger.gif (200x150, 444.02K)

No it's not. You are just being a contraction ass like everyone else here. If I were actually wrong, you would have actually said how I was wrong instead of posting a two word little "you're wrong" post, probably with a smug little grin on your acne riddled face.

Open up a history book, bitch.

>That's why we chose the cities we did.
America chose the cities because there were relatively unscathed and were situated on different terrains.
Bombing was both testing and an act of war.

Attached: dfgfgdf.jpg (1200x742, 217.3K)

Shhh this is a 'murican thread, there could be 'muricans about.

They were both important military targets as well. If I remember right, Hiroshima was a major industrial center producing war materials and Nagasaki housed a major command and control headquarters responsible for coordinating Japanese defenses where we were planning to land our troops if we did have to invade.

>a contraction ass
user..

Meant to say contrarian ass. Autocorrect got me.

>Phonefag.

Nope. I have autocorrect on my PC.

>to test it on a human population
There were 'volunteers' before but Japan was full scale testing.

Attached: dfdfsdf.jpg (1300x1498, 134.58K)

>They were both important military targets as well.
The original target for the first bomb was Kyoto, it wasn't about "military targets" it was about making it a "show of force". The dropping of the bombs was all about Truman having a tiny dick, feeling annoyed he wasn't aware of the Manhattan project when he was VP, and him wanting to "show" Stalin who was more powerful. Which is ironic because Truman just listened to Stalin's State Department Moles following the war and led to Red China.

The Japs were willing to surrender before the bombs were dropped, on the condition the Emperor would remain on the throne. The Americans refused because we wanted "total surrender" and didn't want an emperor on the throne. We drop the bombs, the Soviets Invade Korea, and we go "fuck it, you can keep the emperor". There was zero reason to drop the bombs given the outcome we got was exactly what the Japanese wanted prior to the bombs dropping but the US had refused.

Attached: 1645700993651.gif (306x230, 1.44M)

this

>That's why we chose the cities we did.
didn't some jew in charge pick them because they hosted the 2 biggest Christian populations in east asia?

there was 2 last abomb

the 2 bomb was last at storage

Copium.
Next question.
Also Fire bombing was as effective as atomic bombs during the time