In retrospect, what did we learn from the covid pandemic...

In retrospect, what did we learn from the covid pandemic? For me it was eye opening that female lead states and countries did a much better job than their male counterparts.

Attached: HEvowhb_d.jpg (640x928, 58.61K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5w7xBW-lauo
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Covid isn't real retard.

Ain't that the place where people got arrested for buying fast food?

meanwhile in America. GET BACK TO WORK NOW NOW NOW

lmao you are the retard actually

And then they had to join the rest of world and everything fell aapart.

Please don't base anything from New Zealand, they are a small island with a shit GDP.

How come so many other countries did the same thing and i didn't work

Do you have a point NPC?
Yes arrested for camping in the middle of nowhere also

The longest “4 weeks” ever recorded
They are still locked down imo

> many people are retarded nerds
I will not complain I will simply adapt and vibe
youtu.be/5w7xBW-lauo

Attached: E2fWNuxUcAEFSIZ.jpg (679x481, 60.71K)

Easy to have 0 coof cases in NZ when 90% of the cunts live here.

Then the price of everything doubles because money is printed with limited productivity and people wonder why everything is suddenly more expensive

Attached: 1625864909167.jpg (1292x1499, 1.41M)

Sweden had practically no restrictions or mandates and isn't a lone island in the ocean, and we had zero excess mortality over 2021. Fuck New Zeemenland

NZ has the HIGHEST amount of covid cases they've ever had right now.

LMAO. Imagine shutting down your shitty island for a cough.

Vitamin D is the cure to covid. New Zealand is a sunny country with opposite season compared the majority of first world countries. When the virus was at its worst it was in the winter time which was the summer in NZ when their citizens were getting maximum vitamin d from the sun

We learnt that more than two thirds of the population have jobs that don't need to exist.
Literally the entire world stopped working for months and nothing happened besides some prices going up.

We learned that Trump style travel restrictions would have worked if the left hadn't opposed them and that islands are isolated.

We started strong & then it all turned to shit

did they open the gates on those aussie concentration camps yet?

It never made sense to me how your country did not followed the gay pandeme wagon when you do everything dumb the left vomits.

Yes, Imagine how ahead some countries are that they can go full on circus mode and have women as rulers. Now try to do that to states that are not full with high class white people and see how it goes.

God i hate this gay country, please nuke the shit out of us.

Oh? Is it? What’s the molecular mechanism for that, oh sage retard.

>For me it was eye opening that female lead states and countries did a much better job than their male counterparts.

LOOOOOOLLL
My fucking sides
Have mercy user lol