What exactly is an "oligarch"

What exactly is an "oligarch"

Attached: d7624190ae.jpg (1023x743, 81.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semibankirschina
irishtimes.com/culture/russia-bows-to-the-rule-of-the-seven-bankers-1.187734
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

A Russian that acts like a Jew

a kike. just like your OP pic.

Attached: russian mommy kabbalah bracelet.jpg (788x1229, 188.21K)

Yoi can check the definition instead of make a thread for show your retardation.

An American mutt

It's like having a monopoly but where a small group owns everything rather than one person

That whore will get raped so hard that i'll cum buckets. I hope it's Black militia.

A rich jew that runs the country of jewkriane or Ruisew

>frog comment

fpbp simple as

The new woke term is a rich person who influences government. The term can be applied to many rich jews in Europe and america but that'd be anti-semtic. It can now ONLY apply to rich Russians.

Attached: OIP.jpg (474x377, 30.08K)

I own all of my unvaxxed semen and never share it with anyone so I'm an oligarch.

It's from the Greek:
Oli - fat man
Gark - many shekels

An oli-gark ("oligarch") is a fat man with many shekels.

Russian oligarchs are business oligarchs of the former Soviet republics who rapidly accumulated wealth during the era of Russian privatization in the aftermath of the dissolution of the Soviet Union in the 1990s

More generally, an oligarch is a "member of an oligarchy; a person who is part of a small group holding power in a state". The term is commonly used in the Western press to describe Russian businessmen.

The term "oligarch" derives from the Ancient Greek oligarkhia meaning "the rule of the few".

The modern United States has also been described as an oligarchy because some literature has shown that economic elites and organized groups representing special interests have substantial independent impacts on U.S. government policy, while average citizens and mass-based interest groups have little or no independent impact.

Based Natalia poster
inb4 delete

A bad guy shut up and stop asking questions.

The Jewish Seven-bankers who control Russia

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Semibankirschina

irishtimes.com/culture/russia-bows-to-the-rule-of-the-seven-bankers-1.187734

So a double Jew?

>who rapidly accumulated wealth during the era of Russian privatization in the aftermath of the dissolution of the Soviet Union in the 1990s
Google "Sachs"
Yep, EVERY ...

An Oligarch is a rich Jew who does something you don't like. Unlike rich Jews who do things the Democratic party like - people like Oleg Deripaska, Victor Pinchuk and Victor Vekselberg. They're not Oligarchs at all - no sireee Bob!

Oligarchy = rulers who use their wealth to maintain power, exercise law etc.

A very rich person who exerts excessive political influence as a result of their wealth. Pic related displays two oligarchs.

Attached: merlin_66706656.jpg (3000x2007, 573.4K)

-arch is a suffix meaning ruler/government. Oleg is a common name in Russia and Ukraine. Anglicised to Olig therefore Oligarch just means east Slavic Russian or Ukrainian ruler.

A cute girl

Someone with 1000 rubles or more

MOMMY

Attached: 1503785627336.png (633x447, 515.27K)

She's the oligarch of my cock

Attached: L5Y8hRT[1].png (1600x900, 1.37M)