Men in 1944

>men in 1944
>willing to sacrifice life and limb to defend freedom in a country that isn't even their own
>"men" in 2022
>piss and moan because they have to pay a little more for gas

Why are modern "men" such weak cowards?

Attached: 1646532389671.png (604x306, 30.87K)

Fuck other countries but my own. Why should I give a shit about people who do not pay into my system?

the real men died defending others based on a lie, their sons and grandsons realize this and wont do it again

>at least we aren't speaking german
the post

>1944
fighting for the jews
>2022
fighting against the jews

>twitter homosexual says gay thing
Your opinion truly matters to me :)

Because I don't want to pay double what I fucking should for gas because some senile cunt wants to start a war over nothing to jerk himself off to. Boom answered next fucking shit /thread/.

imagine dying for a random country because some jew will lose shekels and he will have to live downgrade from some 5 acre mansion to a 2 acre one.

>willing to sacrifice life and limb to defend freedom in a country that isn't even their own
dumb. they should have had more nationalism to prevent them from fighting pointless bullshit fights

>piss and moan because they have to pay a little more for gas
>because of dumb shit their government did
Yes.

Huh, I wonder what could have happened in those 70ish years to men.
Nothing serious, I'm sure, cause time is static to you fuckwits.

You should be thankful that they are troon.

This old molester again?! Damn...third one today...

>wealthy retired guy tells everyone else to pay more for essentials

riveting

Fuck Ukrainians, if I have to o pay one penny more for gas I'm ripping the senates house speakers heads from their torsos.

really all that needs to be said here. we're only told to care if it affects the wealthy.

Has he apologized for Korea and Nanking yet?

The indoctrination of non-violence must not be questioned, drone.

It's actually incredible watching them do this. Tens of millions are willing to believe the rising inflation over the past year and a half was because of the Ukraine invasion.

I wonder why Bobby Fischer with a high iq ended being a ultra anti semite.

What's he going to say during Arab Spring 2? Or when inflation really hits hard for those on a fixed income such as SSI? Or when niggers start rioting for more food stamps and gibs?

Kek. In the first 6 months of the pandemic lumber tripled in value. I remember gas was less than a dollar when trump was still in office.

same energy as atheists trying to extort action from christians because "it's what jesus would have done goy"

reality is no one is gonna die for Ukraine.
The Jewish interest is low.
That why everyone if giving funds.
>extend the resistance
>gas prices go up
>now all the energy companies that didn't die on the rona hill can make big bugs for awhile
>High energy costs makes a point for le green energy, le stop global warming.
Do any one care about jack and jane making end meat trying to survive on their 5-7 year old car?FUCK NO. If jack and jane are lucky the living paycheck to paycheck paying off a home IN 40YEARS.

look mom, i posted it again

>freedom
We never fought for freedom. That's what the modern man realizes. Democracy is a farce, liberty doesn't exist. The only thing that changes is what masters you die for.

I have nothing to defend and society has painted me as the bad man.