RUSSIA TAKES UKRAINE IN JUST 1 WEEK

>RUSSIA TAKES UKRAINE IN JUST 1 WEEK
>ALL DONE WITH 18 YEARS OLD CONSCRIPTS AND CHECHENS USING ANCIENT SOVIET EQUIPMENT
>CIA AND NATO CAN'T DO ANYTHING TO DEFEND UKRAINE, JUST SEETHE
Oh nononono ukie bros...

Attached: dev537h-3a8ce46a-ba34-4fa7-a393-db3efbd3f6a1.png (800x730, 982.35K)

I actually finished the first season of Villainous recently.

theres only room for one of us here

Attached: opr_hmngbrd_1546446899.png (453x391, 320.86K)

Based, keep supporting mexican made cartoons, and i will buy vodka and watch more RT

Smelly spic

>I TAKE YOUR MOM IN JUST 10 MINUTES

It's already been 10 days, why am I still free?

its been more than a week
typical mexican can't even count

Couldn't find the English dub thoug, had to watch it with English subs and Spanish audio. My biggest complaint.
Also - drinking is bad. Smoke some weed.

Your comedian president is being held hostag to continue the war

most importantly why are you not fighting you fucking disgrace

Very excellent points Mexibro
I still don't ever want to see you in the United States

Attached: 1632243732685.jpg (399x386, 22.75K)

>Couldn't find the English dub thoug
Because there is not english dub yet, just for the first episode.

Y'know, I WAS thinking Putin had gone crazy from the prednisone.

Then I realized something.

The plan was Big Chechnya. Chechen soldiers in the lead, Chechen soldiers controlling Ukraine, Kadyrov as 'interim governor'...

He's still playing 2D chess. If Putin loses, he gets rid of his most important rival within Russia. If Putin wins, he can 'accidentally' airstrike his own governor.

You’ll always be free you propagandised negro, even after your management changes

your women are fat, crazy and at times they are nto even women, your food is bearly food and the only thing you had going on for you was your economy wich now is pure shit, the gallon of gas in mexico is 4.50 while you are geting fucking raped by ruskies, why would i want to go to such a shit place, also even the blackest of the mexicans is not as niggerish as your sorry race, sorry you sleazy ball of greasy fuck, nobody wants to be an american right now, too bad

Attached: IMG_20220305_231918392.jpg (3120x4160, 3.04M)

where's the rest of the season alan

Because all ruskies in his sector are already wiped out and he is just waiting for next wave

When all of Ukraine gets conquered or surrenders

Attached: 1646538528179.png (1273x891, 1.51M)

could you let the man defend himself or you gotta suck the balls and dick of every other man you find you huge homo

Jjajajaja
Why die for a corrupt goverment that tried to join the west, and destroyed Ukraine's economy in the process

Who is this cartoon girl?

It's from a bean cartoon. Villanos

This was so fucking beautiful

Attached: 1645775450736.png (1004x544, 857.16K)