Daily reminder that the vaccine was SALINE

the entire thing was a psyop. The goal was to target conservatives with something that would exile them from society. Think about it. You can get rid of a whole group self-selecting themselves. It worked and you all fell for it.

>You actually thought they would kill their own supporters and leave you alive.

Attached: 57EAA633-CBC0-48BB-996F-1A0082A8D5F0.jpg (1038x720, 85.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

phys.org/news/2022-01-sars-cov-spike-protein-human-endogenous.html
youtu.be/dKkEPaWLvGg
ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4707225/
pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29307292/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They benefit more from killing liberals. Conservatives are literally the easiest people in the world to control because their entire worldview revolves around wanting to do the opposite of what the other "group" is doing. Liberals actually have their own beliefs.

If it was saline why were some of my coworkers out of work for almost a year after getting the shot?

Saline doesn't make people sick like all of those vaxx ailments. You got played nigga.

>Liberals actually have their own beliefs.
You're joking right?

It is a huge human trial of Mrna technology. For experimental trials you need control groups and placebo groups.

This needs to be seen.

>phys.org/news/2022-01-sars-cov-spike-protein-human-endogenous.html

>"On Tuesday, a real zinger was dropped onto the medRxiv preprint server that could potentially explain many of the commonly observed pathogenic features of SARS-CoV-2. The authors provide solid evidence that the SARS-CoV-2 spike protein activates the envelope (ENV) protein encoded by HERV-W in blood cells, which is in turn directly responsible for many pathological features of the disease."

Human Endogenous Retroviruses (HERVs)

>youtu.be/dKkEPaWLvGg [Open]

Human Endogenous Retroviruses as Pathogenic Factors in the Development of Schizophrenia

>ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4707225/

HERV-W Endogenous Retroviruses and Multiple Sclerosis

>pubmed.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/29307292/

>tl;dr: The spike protein activates dormant DNA that builds a protein that causes MS and Schizophrenia. This is very grim news.

Your society is shit I'd gladly exile myself at any time lmao

Saline doesn't cause fever, blood cloths, and myocarditis.

uh so it was saline that gave my friend a seizure 1 day after the vaccine

this

No. From what I've seen, liberals are WAY better than conservatives at actually being consistent in terms of what they think. Conservatives just mindlessly flop around based on what's convenient to them at the moment.

Uh, no. Both parties are retarded and actually just a massive uniparty that exists to keep everyone corralled in their groupthink pens.

>When you realise it is magnetic
>When you realise they did not tell the manufacturing lines this
>When you realise magnetism has never been a factor in "vaccines" before
I will say NO BOOSTER SHOTS WERE EVER SAID TO BE SALINE.
Oh and I expected this narrative it's about time - nice to see you know your fucked

so are vaccinated people dying or not after all ?
it'd be nice if you could somehow get your conspiracies together at some point

This is demonstrably not true, you obese joke of a man.

I always thought it was a vaccine for something more dangerous than kungflu that they will release in the next few years now that the vulnerable are the people they couldnt control

>It worked and you all fell for it
Ah fuck man, GOTTEM. What idiots, don't give the government autonomy over their body.

Attached: 1645156575927.png (708x656, 519.73K)

not funny enough to be joking but not stupid enough to be serious

>get amazing prizes for FREE
>free HIV test
>roll 3 times to start from .46%
>pop 6 baloons to hit combos
>instant win bonus
>mild option checked
>it's working!

Attached: 6choices3times1bon1tst6pops1md.jpg (500x761, 72.28K)

Sneed

This is true. I have a severe salt allergy and the vaccine sent me into anaphylactic shock

I just got faxed a few days ago. First shot. I hope I die soon. Already suffering from something else.