BunkerHunters Thread 002

Previous Thread bitchute.com/video/p55ZmvAcyjOt/

"Watch this instead of salivating over a staged war. We need anons who can compile the list of the location of as many “elite” bunker. If a nuclear war erupts, and all things are pointing towards it, we need to take out their surface defenses and either destroy those inside with gas, explosives, etc. or seal them from the outside, so they starve to death. If we don’t do that those cockroaches will likely go out at some point, fed and strong and use their military equipment to wage war against the weakened remains of the surface dwellers (that’s you faggots)"

SUPPLIES:

IOsat/ Thyroid blockers Out of stock? Buy lugols solution and dose accordingly. 130mg Potassium Iodide every 24hrs is the dose, verify yourself and double check it.
Place a large tent inside a residential home, wet towels under all doors, use a staple gun and clear plastic poly sheeting on all windows, this will also block your heat signature by introducing a thermal barrier between the glass and the inside. This is all easily reversible and damage is minimal. If you decide to not give a rats ass about that (aka after nukes fly) place as much thick and heavy material you can find between your tent and exterior walls. Some american homes have a pallet of bricks as spares, use those to build a shield wall. You want mass and isolation, every little bit of material helps, cases of water between you and an exterior wall will help greatly, basically anything with mass. You could experiment with mylar blankets as well. Use your environment to your advantage.

Attached: 1646529321206.jpg (275x184, 7.62K)

bump

Bump

last thread was great, have my bump

I thought many times about this plan, but I never expected to find someone else with this plan and idea too.
And have my bump

I just want to know how I can live in one....Are there any in texas?

Reposting from last thread

Attached: Screenshot_20220305-230114.jpg (1080x2400, 850.77K)

Based bread baker

Attached: Screenshot_20220305-230528.jpg (1080x2400, 538.6K)

So around 25 drops? Some source said to take 10 daily because of Fukushima. I literally can't find any actual dosages anywhere so lemme know if you guys have other info

Attached: Screenshot_20220306-004210.jpg (1080x2400, 723.78K)

Sorry, ~45 drops, apparently. But that sounds like a huge amount if the math is wrong and you can def overdose and die if you take too much

But thyrosafe's dosage is two 65mg pills/day. So.

The joke is that the previous owner of the store is called Chuck so if you replace "Sneed" with "Chuck" you get "Chuck's Feed & Seed".

Checked

i think iodide is made from seaweed/kelp

why does the sound on this videos only come out on one side jewsus

Sorry, not my video I just copied the last OP. Single channel audio

Did we all get sleepy from the last thread or something

bump

i wish i had a basement

ump

Yup

based.now this is real thread.

Damn

me too

Attached: coomer.jpg (1545x869, 91.62K)

Try to pick the best parts from the last thread and post them here to start a more general trend of discussion. Also don’t engage concern trolls and snarky midwits

I don't really care about hunting bunkers and shitting down the air tubes, though that would be pretty funny. I'm just concerned with dosages related to Lugol's solution. I'm a retard™ so I'd appreciate any feedback

Considering the apparent stste of the Russian military i would not be surprised if Russian bureaucrats ever bothered to remove decommissioned US bunkers and ICBM solos from the strategic hit list. Just a thought.

Attached: 1646334232308m.jpg (696x1024, 65.88K)

Find documentation on the amount of potassium iodide per drop of the stuff basically, estimates range between 15-30 drops or so. Iodine is stronger than potassium iodide I believe, and lugols has both. I read somewhere the potassium bonded part is 75% as strong as the freebase iodine. But order now, do calculations later.