Anyone else here an ex-wigger? How do you deal with the shame of it all? Do you still listen to rap in any capacity...

Anyone else here an ex-wigger? How do you deal with the shame of it all? Do you still listen to rap in any capacity? I wish I could say I've left it behind completely but in between the trance and 2hu music I sneak it in still once in a while

btw Gucci is a clone

Attached: c4b30bc0f271ddedb4c0a1ce4660e5d6.625x637x1.jpg (625x637, 55.41K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0G7PE1MkhYw
youtube.com/watch?v=NUC2EQvdzmY
youtube.com/watch?v=WnIpwXG_g20
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I unashamedly listen and love blacknigga rap. these guys are so creative, literal artists, image talent, money fame. they're fucking so cool.

youtube.com/watch?v=0G7PE1MkhYw

best gucci song. love this guy. love getting fucking drunk and smoking ice and blasting hardcore nigga rap. it's so fun.

I stopped listening to all music.

I used to be involved with them and the real deal. Was never full cringe. I have some insights on the matter that I'd be happy to share, but real quick:
>rap music and party culture is the only avenue for high-test, social young white men
>all the women smoke weed and listen to rap music, but still often disassociate with black people (asocial lefties love to complain about this)

Attached: 1645489758813.jpg (915x915, 190.54K)

It takes three quest to break the curse.

>1st you must get a Nigger fired from a job.
>2nd you must snitch/call the police on Nigger sending them to prison,
>3rd you must play minecraft with a Nigger

Attached: 132521365.jpg (213x205, 15.04K)

I’m honestly ashamed I ever listened to shit like Tupac and wutang. It’s disgusting to think how much this country props up niggers. I fucking hate that I used to listen to that shit and embrace nigger culture. I don’t listen to anything made by a nigger anymore and never will again. They are fucking gorillas. I’ve cut off all friends that still watch nigger ball or watch fucking nigger music videos/ listen to nigger hooting.

YOU are the nigger now. Congrats you dumb fucking prison country abo.

As long as you have a sense of altruism and social cohesion and seek a high-trust community you're fine bro. Just serve the continuation of the Aryan race well.

eh gucci man in the era of that pic wasnt bad, and all that rap wasnt too bad either for some reason. Still back than most white people listened to b link 182 tier shit but these guys had not faggot non globohomo type lyrics and sick music/beats. they obv sang about criminal antisocial destructive behaviour but back than for the most part had a solid message against actually doing drugs and mostly saying their life of crime wasnt worth it even though they did glorify it. It was mostly glorifying cash money some of the west coast shit was about killing each other. Nowadays its all about doing hard dope and killing each other and even more hedonistic and retarded than ever with the globohomo touch all around and infiltrated. For me personally I rarely listen to old rap like this anymore maybe sometimes in the car, but I just listen to classic rock and country like waylon jennings mostly now ( im in my 30s, was in highschool in the 2000s had subs big rims and banged gucci man and dipset and houston rap and all that gangster rap shit from back than )

I mainly listen to classical or non-lyrical electronic stuff when I work and nothing else the rest of the time. But having said that, I used to listen to heaps of stuff and everynow and then I'll enjoy a lil something like youtube.com/watch?v=NUC2EQvdzmY but that nu-rap where ambient temp iq fame-chasers repeat the same shit 30 times in the one track is hot garbage.

I agree 100% pre-2011 is a godsend compared to shit now, I always saw rap as the last bastion of anti-pozzed media, not afraid to say fuck faggots, etc; now the auto tune shit is out of control, young thug wearing dresses, they rap about doing drugs instead of just selling them, I work in the restaurant business so my mutt coworkers listen to this dogshit and it's appalling, it makes fucking gucci mane seem high IQ

I was a 90s backpack rapper. I can write in perfect English but unfortunately my spoken language remains infected with Ebonics inflections. I literally despise rap but for some reason keep current with it.

Based era wigger logging in, should be taking BHO hits to cloud rap

niggers tongue my anus

Attached: 1625038730598.jpg (1944x2592, 389.17K)

same, i never liked music with words in it.

>be me.
>13.
>download inna club - 50 cent on ares.
>do gangsta nigga hand sign.
>hear laughter.
>grandmother is laughing at me.

>present day.
>watching Murdoch Murdoch rn.

NWA and Hopsin are on the work playlist.

I wake up every morning to Erika as my alarm, ice cube is surprisingly based. Not all rap is bad.

Its like that, and that's the way it is.

gucci is not a clone, he just got off lean and his ET dna was activated by the photon belt and galactic central. he is a secret space program asset and one of the current incarnations of a certain christian martyr. He shares "soul twin" status with several other well known musicians and has alters in entertainment you may recognize as well. In the mind wipe secret space programs, he is a hybridized super soldier and not a person you want to have in the enemy ranks

1017 pussssssyy

Attached: 334_Gucci_Mane_0__Border_Version_1.3_.png (894x1194, 490.72K)

central sun*

convert to the trve Any Forums genre: black metal

Attached: utter_chaos.jpg (1024x768, 657.42K)

I've listened to rap, not so much in recent years, but I never really wiggered myself out. The one exception was when it was wholly intentional, and I'd walk around with a beanie on my head like this nigger from Oz. Fond memories.

Attached: Adebisi.jpg (320x249, 12.77K)

>implying I wasn't listening to Dissection and Darkthrone 2 days ago

Attached: 1643354345514.gif (186x238, 1.28M)

Rappers make money.
High yield.
"Decent" Music.

If you loved rap and now you hate it because of Any Forums you are litteral nigger cattle.

I will be blasting MF DOOM as i pump zyclon b into the gas chamber.

Yall niggas sheep kike controlled nigger cattle.

Attached: 71c.png (499x499, 69.45K)

not really I enjoyed rap but I knew it was silly and wore FUBU ironically so black people could see how silly they may look

youtube.com/watch?v=WnIpwXG_g20

Don't beat yourself up about that.

You had no choice in being brainwashed by the Jewish music industry that purposefully funds and promotes evil degenerate stupid greedy rap artists and nigger music to indoctrinate innocent impressionable white kids. I say kids because most of us were influenced at a young age. And that hiphop culture shit is everywhere so most people don't have a chance in resisting it.

Just remember this.

Don't blame yourself for falling into the trap; blame the Jews for setting the trap for you in the first place.

Attached: straight outta compton movie jewish music producer .png (1185x758, 934.78K)

Agreed. New school rap is so pussified. A few days ago I was listening to "ten crack commandments" and there was some pussy ass zoomer in the comment section complaining about the line "money and blood don't mix, like two dicks and no bitch"

Zoomers are some pussy ass bitches.

Attached: 1642370269168.gif (256x256, 547.22K)

deepest lore