I'm sorry anons but all of you who denied the vaccine

and consequently caught a bad bout of covid will
now suffer from something from COVID heart

Attached: file.png (2125x890, 359.3K)

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/zf8N4k0t
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

called covid heart*

Attached: 1642037667192.jpg (676x663, 121.28K)

What the fuck is COVID

no that just means it's working

>got hoaxvid
>back to running 6 miles trail like usual next week
keep coping cattle.

Attached: 1625933706117.png (3508x4961, 3.13M)

>If you don't get vaxxed, then covid will make you have symptoms years later, and you won't know til it's too late
>But there's no way taking the vax could make you have symptoms years later, and we wouldn't know til it's too late
>That's a conspiracy theory

Project much? meme flag. Just take a baby aspirin once a day, you'll be alright.

>and consequently caught a bad bout of covid
Well faggot, thats just it, I haven't. I haven't even had a cold since this started of any kind. Vax free for life, have fun with this.
>A 38-page report included in the documents features an Appendix, “LIST OF ADVERSE EVENTS OF SPECIAL INTEREST,” that lists 1,291 different adverse events following vaccination. The list includes acute kidney injury, acute flaccid myelitis, anti-sperm antibody positive, brain stem embolism, brain stem thrombosis, cardiac arrest, cardiac failure, cardiac ventricular thrombosis, cardiogenic shock, central nervous system vasculitis, death neonatal, deep vein thrombosis, encephalitis brain stem, encephalitis hemorrhagic, frontal lobe epilepsy, foaming at mouth, epileptic psychosis, facial paralysis, fetal distress syndrome, gastrointestinal amyloidosis, generalized tonic-clonic seizure, Hashimoto's encephalopathy, hepatic vascular thrombosis, herpes zoster reactivation, immune-mediated hepatitis, interstitial lung disease, jugular vein embolism, juvenile myoclonic epilepsy, liver injury, low birth weight, multisystem inflammatory syndrome in children, myocarditis, neonatal seizure, pancreatitis, pneumonia, stillbirth, tachycardia, temporal lobe epilepsy, testicular autoimmunity, thrombotic cerebral infarction, Type 1 diabetes mellitus, venous thrombosis neonatal, and vertebral artery thrombosis among 1,246 other medical conditions following vaccination.
1,292 AAAAAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAHAHAHASHAHAHAHAHAAHA FUCK YOU FAGGOT I HOPE YOU DIE OF TESTICULAR MENINGITIS YOU ABSOLUTELY RETARDED REKT CUNT.

all medicines have possible side effect lists that long and severe. even aspirin

But for real though, nearly every place has lifted nearly every restriction, the amount of shots given past this date is basically null. So why are they keeping this up? The way I see it, this is going to be a soft disclosure for the masses. They're quietly letting people know that ""covid"" can have consequences that don't show up for years after the fact. They already let people know that the vaccine is not complete prevention, but that it brings severity and lethality down. They also still refuse to acknowledge that the vaxxed can spread covid, it's only the unvaxxed who keep the pandemic going.
Mark my words, they WILL find a way to blame the vaccine side effects as post covid symptoms, and they WILL continue to blame the unvaccinated for allowing the pandemic to continue.

>Falg
Jews lie

>Most who got jabbed still got covid
>These effects are definitely from covid not the jab even though they are basically the same.

seems legit

Covid is over. Go back, plebbit

Attached: plebbit.png (1489x777, 537.23K)

>no u

Attached: gentalmanpepe.jpg (720x469, 70.76K)

i'm sorry but all of you who took the vaccine
and consequently caught a bad bout of covid will
now suffer something from COVID legs

Attached: 16432568.png (921x818, 827.17K)

>all medicines
>vaccines are "medicines"
Super cool story bro, have fun with your inflamed heart.

Attached: 1602665800242.jpg (556x556, 58.97K)

>quarantine for weeks
>work from home/become shut-in
>become fat
>"COVID heart"
Wow

Vaxxies don't have a leg to stand on.

>covid
Fake virus for fake people to believe in.

Just sounds like clot shot side-effects being blamed on covid again, next.

pastebin.com/zf8N4k0t

It's just a coincidence that all of them had the third jab though, it's surely because of covid.

Oh wow, a reddit post! WTF magabros I love being a pozzed piece of shit nao!
Let me cough in ur mouf bby.

There are glaring holes with this narrative without even trying hard to find them.

Cardiovascular diseases weren't a part of the covid discussion until vaccines were rolled out.

Attached: 1627783403175.png (340x444, 101.56K)

funny that doctors are allowed to actively tell people with asthma and high blood pressure to not take aspirin without worrying that they're committing career suicide.

>Don't get the jab
>Don't catch covid
How much will my sperm be worth?

Carlos!