Twitter fact: LITERALLY EVERYTHING was invented by blacks

Attached: dfgdfgd.png (531x609, 226.33K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blackinventionmyths.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=gyGHHxUFY6w
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Door_handle
blackinventionmyths.com/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Twatter is run by POPAs what do you expect?

If black folks invent so many things then how come Africa is the least technologically advanced of the continents?

White people are only good at stealing credit for other cultures' accomplishments and fighting each other.

The only thing niggers have invented is Haitian mud cakes.
blackinventionmyths.com/

Attached: D5ED9C6E-4A0C-4226-9CD9-578FB623FD5F.jpg (3000x2020, 1.19M)

Just incredibly wrong

Attached: 91QUtOkjA6L._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1122x1500, 280.29K)

Sounds like a Complicity Theory

Attached: Complicity Theorist.jpg (750x705, 120.64K)

THIS but the exact opposite

>invented a potato chip
Peak retard

>Twatter is run by POOPAs
Ftfy

Blacks weren't allowed to "invent" things here in the US where the had the tools Lots of things were technically stolen from the slaves themselves most especially food recipes. But since they were owned, the owners took their recipes and made something out of it because they were blacks so they couldn't do shit.

Many such cases.

Run by POPA Complicity Theorists

I know Koreans thought they invented everything back in ‘00s.
I think every people/race has that kind of era.

nigger

mkay ...
So why break with tradition?
I mean ... it worked SO far ... who's to say it won't work in perpetuity?

and in 1942 Germans used those knobs to lock Jews into camps

Attached: 6382C819-A4D8-4F0A-98F6-DBC56DC986D5.jpg (640x496, 121.46K)

Denying your history and clouding everything and lying to yourself makes you a bigger one. Stop chipping out when reality is thrown at you.

Awesome how can we use this to help Africa get on its feet after 8 million years of living like savanna monkeys?

And you have invented nothing
Go back to your cry closet and eat a log of shit
fuckin' faggot

Ok POPA
Do What They Tell Ya'

That has to be why afric became a massive shithole after white people left
Oh wait

Fuck niggers. I hate those bulbous shits

Attached: ROW_Door-handle_Linear_Brass_A1_Web_Square-scaled.jpg (2560x2560, 250.24K)

Not a single one of those was invented by niggers.

It's true, even the steam powered buck breaker(known as the compliance engine) was invented by a black man.

While history records it's original inventor as one John Pemberton of Knoxville, Georgia... It was actually a black free man known as Tyrone Washington.

Okay I'm sorry. Niggers didn't invent shit, I apologize for my rude behavior.

>WEEZ INVENTED ERRYTHANG
>Awesome! Can you do that again now?
>ehhh... no

Attached: 6oP5HFB.gif (250x250, 225.58K)

>nigger
>invent locks

Muh recipuhpees!
We wux chefs and shiet

The doorknob is literally the most retarded thing ever invented. I can see how they where invented by a low iq, sub human. Thank god they don’t exist here.

Attached: 901B0476-B135-4919-800C-5C2851CB7339.jpg (2560x2560, 385.31K)

imagine how white people used doors before a black KANG inventer a way to open them

Only niggers are stupid enough to believe this, also, peanut butter is aztec, and then lefties complain about muh cultural aproppiation and shit

youtube.com/watch?v=gyGHHxUFY6w
>The main thing is, we don't want to rob them of their culture; as you said, we don't want to introduce plumbing, and electricity, and housing, and doorknobs, because that's going to take away what it means to be inherently African.

>Not a single one of those was invented by niggers
I can see a nigger inventing the mop after falling to the ground and having convulsions and spasm because of drugs. Then his dreadlocks jump all over the place and when he wakes up the floor is clean

Attached: 1646472345464.gif (498x498, 361.01K)

I doubt the doorknob was actually invented by a black man, but the door lock was certainly inspired by them.

Ice cream, potato chips and peanut butter are not inventions. They're recipes...

you can clearly see it's some retarded design that nobody uses.

Yeah Brazilians claim that they made the first plane, even though it was 2-3 years after the Wright brothers had already done it
It’s impressive, but pretending it’s the first one is a bit pathetic

The doorknob in that illustration doesn't look anything like a modern doorknob.

>foundational
is this the meme to make niggers the founding fathers?

what the fuck? just take the fire extinguisher for example, that was invented by george william manby (WHITE)

Before blacks there was no way to open a door, you had to break it down and hang a new door every time you left the house.

Nice Slide thread there vatnik. Your country is collapsing right now and you all will burn in hell.

Why would you make it this complicated

Attached: Screenshot_20220305-212430_Chrome.jpg (1019x1189, 333.43K)

I heard the blacks invented fortune cookies and sushi too.

Every slide thread is an opportunity to redpill people by spreading the truth.

Attached: African-American Inventions - Rebuttal.png (1474x3755, 1.33M)

you forgot to post your , user

Attached: steampoweredvibrator.jpg (500x384, 41.32K)

Thank

basically niggers just steal white people's ideas. checks out

Even Wikipedia disagrees
>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Door_handle
>Door handles have been in existence at least since the Neolithic period.[5] Locking or latching mechanisms have existed from about the same time. Key operated door locks have existed at least since Egyptian civilisation. The keys of these locks, which could be as large as two feet long, also functioned as door handles to slide a locking bolt and open the door.[6] Subsequently Roman domuses and insulae incorporated lockable doors of a different design but also opened by a combined handle/key.[7] Although available, these key lockable doors were relatively rare. Houses were almost always occupied so most lockable doors would feature a sliding bolt or a drop-in bar that allowed the building to be locked from the inside. The bolt or bar bracket acted as a handle. Although interior doors were less common in Rome than in modern buildings, the Romans had recognisably modern interior doors including door handles.[8] Doors excavated from Lake Nemi and dated to around 1st Century CE feature knob-shaped handles

blackinventionmyths.com/

maybe they invented putting those doorknobs in a pillowcase to beat and mug people with