So, what's the reason for the whole "Kyiv/Kiev" language psyop? It's literally always been Kiev

So, what's the reason for the whole "Kyiv/Kiev" language psyop? It's literally always been Kiev.

Attached: 1619187546928.jpg (340x296, 36.99K)

POPAs want to control how people perceive it.

It's called The Ukraine.

As in the Ukranian part of Russia.

I will stick to Kiev fuck these faggots

It is one of those virtue signaling campaigns attempting to change things that have been a certain way for a long time but by changing the spelling of a word you are really showing "Putler" how pissed you really are on social media

I personally think that the real McChicken is the one the serve by my house. About ten minutes away (but still in the same town) they serve McChickens also (it's also at a McDonalds but not the same location as the one by my house) but they are not the same at all. It seems very weird that they have so many different McDonalds. I personally think that they should consider having each McDonalds have a different name and make that VERY clear as it's upsetting when I go on a trip and get told I am going to get McDonalds but not get a McChiclen that's exactly the same. Not cool! They shouldn't use nuspeak like that at all!

It's like if Northumberland seceded from England and demanded people spell things according to their accent.

Ironically the new pronunciation "Keev" is closer to how Russians say it. Ukrainians say it more like "Kih-you."

That would be based as fuck of the Norf was it's own country with its own spelling.

Both are correct. One is in Russian another in Ukrainian.
It's like kremlin bots invent shit to seethe about. Go touch grass, faggots.

Attached: USSurprised.jpg (1024x658, 128.18K)

Nigger

not to the ukrainians nigger

If I could do anything in the world right now it would be the opportunity to pee in your mouth. Like your tongue out and fully compliant. My piss hitting your tongue and bouncing off of it onto your face and shirt. You love it though and waggle your tongue playfully.

Convincing people to change the language they use is the first step in controlling them. It's all a power play.

Watch politicians. Notice how every single one of them who does some gay shit like prefacing every statement with declarations of anti racism or anti bigotry or vaxx support is 100% about to make horrible weak faggot decisions. It's step 2 after they apologize.

Trump was unironically the only one who understood it.

Language is the foundation of all power. This is why you should say NIGGER

It's jews trying to control your language as usual. Same shit with the latinx bull shit.

Not true. It's always been Kyiv. The Anglicized version was Kiev. It was always wrong.

I'm more concerned that a rocket salvo is now called "shelling", which it absolutely is not.
> Anglicized
> It was always wrong.
> Implying that the English version of a word cannot be different from the original
Have you ever looked at a world map?

We've had this thread 10 times a day for the past week and a half. Just fucking google it.

Oh well if that's the logic then we have a whole lot of words that need to be changed.

"Pick a side" "are either with us or against us" "freedom fries" you know typical retarded bullshit war propaganda. Right now is an excellent time to sell Keeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeev t-shirt to retards. Spin up a website and join the debauchery. Everyone should make money on the war, not just Exxon and ADM.

shut your whore lips

russian translation to english vs ukranian translation.

And we should. Why do we call it Japan when the people call it Nippon? Or Mexico when they call it Mehico?

KOIAVE

Attached: vlodmer.png (1063x982, 596.98K)

Kyiv is literally nu-kraine, reddit tier, fagification.

Wait till you hear what I call Niger

Not quite.
It's actually part of the social programming they've been implementing within society for a while.
Manipulating language in this way provides psychological barriers between people, infiltrates language, and causes division.

They want us to hate Russia with the same level and style of subservice rhetoric that the "woke" culture creates-
They are leveraging the power of the brainwashing that they are doing with pronouns, (not that I care what peoples pronouns are, but they are doing it) and racial words, racism in general, and all of the other buzzwords of "woke" culture.

It's like hashtags for the human brain-
It's virtue signaling built inside of language, that circles around inside the pool of rhetoric they are creating against Russia.
The virtue signalling becomes anti-Russian, it's built into the virtue signalling.

That's exactly what they are doing with many other things with language too- in order to prove that you "aren't an asshole", you are forced to use language that primes you into rejecting certain things, such as Christian morals, free speech or free thought, questioning information, being outside (or on the wrong side) of the two party system.

Basically,
TL;DR,
They created a virtue signalling trap, where the publically accepted way to to virtue signal is also a rejection and ostracization of the group that ((they)) want to be the "out" group.

Just the act of trying to not be an asshole is now a public rejection of an entire country and culture, specifically the country and culture they want to trick you into rejecting.
This

FPBP

Alpha

ITS CALLED SOLIDARITY YOU BIGOT

DIVISION…..that’s all it’s about and why it was made into an issue.

>making things legible is wrong

This tweaking of language has been occurring for at least the last 10 years in some form or another to a degree that's noticeable outside of a corporate bubble. Maybe it's easier to spot now because of podcasts and listening to far more people than just those in my daily life.

I already told you this and I'm tired of saying it.