He will call Putin's bluff

The Russian mongrel will be brought to heel

No fly zone in Ukraine by Monday

Attached: gettyimages-1200227872-2000x1500.jpg (2000x1500, 283.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uZQ4YlmZJTA
cnn.com/europe/live-news/ukraine-russia-putin-news-03-05-22/h_67e9fdb1edd5d75feb219bbb38059c75
pixyland.org/peterpan/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Attached: Who.png (320x294, 133.7K)

Joe's not gonna do shit. He's gonna go home, diddle his ugly granddaughter, and shit himself.

Do you realize what a no fly zone would mean? It would have to be enforced with infantry

USA ! USA ! USA!

A No Fry Zone?!

Attached: 200w.gif (200x150, 555.37K)

Putun is just as scared of nukes. Thats the whole point of not wanting nato close.

It would be enforced with fighter jets you moron. How the fuck are infantry going to fight Russian fighter jets?

Shumer and Sasse are on board and Joe Biden will be as well. Boris Johnson and the Germans are on board as well. Fuck Putin. He gets out of line, nuke his ass. Amazon.com sells Potassium Iodide pills. I ordered 100 today. Fuck Putin and I hope the fucking Russians watch their children starve to death.

Try it shill faggots. I doubt Langley, Virginia would survive Russian nukes.

To call a bluff, someone has to actually be bluffing

Attached: 2778683-venom.jpg (267x370, 28.21K)

Are you threatening me!?

Attached: unnamed.jpg (732x1024, 83.41K)

He doesn't give a fuck about nukes. He wants the baltics, the balkans, the ukranians, and the caucuses under his heel paying taxes and shit.

If ukraine tells Putin to fuck off the entire rotten structure will collapse.

That would basically be a declaration of war. I hope Biden isn't that stupid.

that would be insane

Is getting nuked part of the great reset?

Attached: 1638513402425.jpg (1587x2048, 414.65K)

>No fly zone in Ukraine by Monday
>Nukes on Tuesday

Good Goy.

Uh no. Ground support yes, anti aircraft yes, aircraft yes, aircraft carriers yes but not infantry. There are enough boots on the ground right now.

NATO just said that they will not enforce a no-fly zone over Ukraine.
Get fucked, zogbots.

You ever play checkers?

America has no hill to call anyone else rotten

No, but the Cyber Attacks warned by the WEF are coming.
That's how they "rebuild" and control the internet because people like you are ruining all their plans.

Well maybe not paying taxes, but they will have to pay Russia for military equipment. Who do you think Ukraine paid to get all the weapons they are using to kill Russians? That's what's really crazy.

Ukrainian infantry seems to be downing those Russian jets just fine.

>I hope Biden isn't that stupid.
He's pretty stupid and also a criminal who is pretending to be an elected president, but I doubt he is suicidal.

youtube.com/watch?v=uZQ4YlmZJTA

Attached: C&C Red Alert map USSR invades Europe.jpg (457x433, 225.02K)

That's relevant because the USA takes its marching orders from NATO??? Are you fucking stupid?

America got it's ill gotten gains with brute force. Not deception and taking the world hostage with the threat of nuclear annihilation.

WEF WEF WEF JEW JEW JEW WEF WEF WEF You know that you are mentally ill, right?

How are the aircraft carriers going to get into the black sea?

Which is insane. What you are watching is a phony war. The USA would have obliterated the air defences on day 1.

Why do people coooom to this ugly bitch? She's gotten chunky and wears 7 layers of makeup.

>Wants taxes
>Taxing the poorest ex Soviet countries

Putin is a lying dog faced pony soldier. That's a fact, Jack !

Attached: EE0DYv.gif (320x180, 1.82M)

Is your google button broken?
cnn.com/europe/live-news/ukraine-russia-putin-news-03-05-22/h_67e9fdb1edd5d75feb219bbb38059c75

USA is the head of NATO, retard.

WOOHOOO!!!
World War 3 on MONDAY!!!

US aircraft carrier is in northern Aegean Sea to ensure flight operations if tensions escalate in region
From CNN's Barbara Starr

The American aircraft carrier USS Harry S. Truman has been in the northern Aegean Sea this week in part to ensure it can conduct flight operations from there if tensions escalate in the region due to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, according to a US official familiar with the carrier’s current task.

The official did not disclose the exact location of the ship, but noted it is not routine to operate in the Aegean’s northernmost waters. The area is relatively confined for carrier operations due to the number of small islands and heavy commercial maritime traffic.

>What you are watching is a phony war.
Not as phony and fake as you shillbot posters who are being operated by Langley.

USA does NOT have to have the approval of NATO to act militarily you fucking nonce lol

Attached: 16464020962591.jpg (1000x647, 23.74K)

LOL
No
He will choose to let Ukraine burn to hide his and his son's corrupt dealing

I ain't clickin that shit
So the US will just ignore the Montreux Convention that Turkey invoked?

>Leaf calling others mentally ill

Go get your 18th booster you retard.

Attached: Castro with Son.jpg (700x420, 50.59K)

Isn’t that something Congress should decide?

>To call a bluff, someone has to actually be bluffing
LOL, THIS

lol

You know you are mentally challenged, right?

CNN? What is Peter Pan saying about where the boats are? pixyland.org/peterpan/

Chunky is hot

>US aircraft carrier is in northern Aegean Sea to ensure flight operations if tensions escalate in region
>From CNN's Barbara Starr
>The American aircraft carrier USS Harry S. Truman has been in the northern Aegean Sea this week in part to ensure it can conduct flight operations from there if tensions escalate in the region due to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, according to a US official familiar with the carrier’s current task.
>The official did not disclose the exact location of the ship, but noted it is not routine to operate in the Aegean’s northernmost waters. The area is relatively confined for carrier operations due to the number of small islands and heavy commercial maritime traffic.

Oh shit. a Flying Infantry?

Attached: 4changold.jpg (1440x1698, 451.24K)

US aircraft carrier is in northern Aegean Sea to ensure flight operations if tensions escalate in region
From CNN's Barbara Starr

The American aircraft carrier USS Harry S. Truman has been in the northern Aegean Sea this week in part to ensure it can conduct flight operations from there if tensions escalate in the region due to Russia’s invasion of Ukraine, according to a US official familiar with the carrier’s current task.

The official did not disclose the exact location of the ship, but noted it is not routine to operate in the Aegean’s northernmost waters. The area is relatively confined for carrier operations due to the number of small islands and heavy commercial maritime traffic.

Attached: 2741813_0.png (630x630, 65.81K)

>He will choose to let Ukraine burn to hide his and his son's corrupt dealing
THAT's what I'm thinking.

>The USA would have obliterated the air defences on day 1.
huh? dream on

Rest of NATO won't agree.

Hey you stupid nigger. The fucking boat is there. Can you not just admit you are wrong and be done with it you stupid nigger?

>
I wonder if jannies are kremlin trolls too. Why is this shit not banned? Fucking jannies.

US warships aren't allowed to enter the Black Sea you fucking ricedick chink retard