Why does Any Forums have such double standards...

Why does Any Forums have such double standards? Women who are non virgins or cheat are whores but men who sleep around or cheat are based and chads? How does that make any sense?

Attached: 15a48aa25f40453a1f5420e26b7e04ac.jpg (850x680, 154.49K)

People here are generally pretty opposed to cheating in general, so IDK where you're pulling that from.

kys furfag

something about a key and a lock

For women having sex is so easy that promiscuity is basically a lack of self control, whereas for men it's so hard that promiscuity is evidence of self control.
One is respectable, one is not.

>Cheating is self control
Why do Any Forums always blame women for cheating and not the man she cheated with?

Attached: 1645696142454.jpg (1062x896, 391.96K)

Men think like that due to evolution.
But yes, doesn't work on a societal scale.

Attached: Screenshot_20220217-002605-478.png (860x792, 532.43K)

she looks like she fucks human men

Something something key something something many locks yiff in hell

Shut fuckin' mouth whore and go make me a sandwich.

Attached: darth-maul-random-serv-the-bird.gif (640x360, 3.7M)

Because she consented, dumbass.

Femanon here this turns me on, i love to steal another girls man

Attached: 76bcdc0d957194b769bc66494604783a553facd7170fc8a8dafee27d505a0c24.jpg (407x405, 54.96K)

Zayets, nu pogadi

I prefer the Wolf girl myself.

Because Any Forums are cucks. They get off on the thought of other men fucking the women they want.

Chads are just are word for man whore. Both are bad. All promiscuous people ought to die

Anyone got the mega wolf erection on its own?

holy fuck I’ve never even thought of it that way user. What a fresh take. Probably
Never been proposed on the internet before, like ever. Show tits?

>inb4 keys and locks cope

cmon i know youre a tranny, but in case you arent TITS OR GTFO checkd

Women especially should not be promiscuous as this severely damaged themselves and society as a whole, their marriages will be more likely to fail, and their children shall suffer from this. Not to mention that a promiscuous woman is disloyal to the core. Immoral.
Promiscuous men are a different case. On one hand it shows these men to be virile and successful, so they can be admired in that regard, on the other their exploits are destructive, though less so if the women in question are prostitutes.
Men and women, the sexes (gender is a Marxist term), are different. There is no hypocrisy, only biological reality.

If a guy sleeps with 1000 girls he's a king.
If a girl sleeps with 1000 guys she's a whore.
If a guy has never slept with a girl then it's probably the faggot OP.

Yafya is my husbando.

Attached: 1623087148677.jpg (480x480, 76.95K)

Why are you talking about Pol like it's a single living person? What are you? Some kind of dick sucking faggot???

Because Men are Men and are expected to pay for everything.

..says the namefag

dude SPOILER ALERT!

And he survived that

if a large majority of women get sex easy these days, then how skilled and virile does that really make a man that sleeps with them?

american opinions do not represent Any Forums

the bunny or wolf, the she-wolf is way more fuckable then the bunny, the bunny is just creepy, the the dude wolf cheats and fucks the bunny he's making a real mistake

Never thought I'd agree with a memeflag

furry retard