Born in soviet union

>born in soviet union
>"I'm Ukrainian"

Attached: 234a4638e0549c6eff736f722c2e8eb1.jpg (627x627, 50.63K)

kys then

cute

bwc

I envy Australia. You guys have the most cute chinks/nips/gooks of any white country. Must be nice living closer to Asia

Attached: japanese-cos-cow-cosplay-costumebra-panties.jpg (800x800, 49.73K)

Yea it sucks we are being replaced but at least we get heaps of qt asians out of it, could be alot worse. could be sweden.

>born in nigeria
>"i'm american"

>Born in Africa
>"No wait, that's France"

I don't understand why Aussies hate them so much. I lived in Asia for years, and while they've got their problems, on the whole they're more agreeable than niggers, spics, and autogenocidal white leftists.

Yeah gooks are pretty cucked and timid.
That's probably why you gringos like those submissive little chinks so much, you're also low-t beta faggots who are scared of confrontation. You blend right in.
You should go live in Asia. It's not like America is yours anymore gringo.

Attached: 347045989.jpg (1704x2560, 494.5K)

It's not asians, just Chinese nationals.

Woah, these women are very interesting user. I wonder how much premarital sex they've had?

Possibly lots. I don't care. I would happily have the sloppy leftovers

chinks in the states still see themselves as superior and won't blend in. not surprised they do the same in aussieland. they are like mudslimes who invade western nations and expect them to change to their way of life. fucking delusional cunts.

they need to have MORE premarital sex with BWCs

Attached: 1641176180969.webm (720x1280, 2.35M)

asian women owe me sex!

Tough talk from a bitter 5.6 foot human turd with a keyboard. If your people were capable of accomplishing anything of worth you'd be posting under your own flag. You think your mother sneaking across the border and shitting you out on American soil is a conquest. Your people are a joke.

this is one ugly ass korean gook pig. you seriously like this shit? sad!

shut the fuck up troon

Attached: 1628921658363.jpg (2448x1836, 340.42K)

nothing wrong with liking asians but at least develop some sense of taste. my god. no wonder you mudslime pigs fuck your own siblings.

>Those feet
That's a man but I still would, she's cute

>Lying on the bathroom floor
Fucking disgusting

>born in Muttistan
>"I'm German-Irish"

>what is the ukrainian ssr

23andme tells me I have Ukrainian ancestry, but they were born between 1880 - 1940... Is it supposed to be misleading? Shits confusing. I believe it's true because my great grandmother came here in 1926 from 'Southern Russia' as it says on her obituary, but still, seems odd

Is it too much to smash the dogs brain in with a rock first so he doesn't suffer like that Jesus Christ tf is wrong with gooks

damn it

you just know she fucks BWC