"WE HAD, PERHAPS, TOO LITTLE CAUTION AND TOO MUCH OPTIMISM"

twitter.com/AlexThomp/status/1499808632443224068

>"I think public heard that as ‘science is foolproof. Science is black and white.’…The truth is science is grey. And science is not always immediate.“

twitter.com/AlexThomp/status/1499810656056397831

Posting again for those who didn't catch this story this morning

Attached: Walensky.png (892x1113, 293.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

bitchute.com/video/Rjm4RcQL4dRz/
bitchute.com/video/LetvRZ7VbGHr/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just zero self-awareness or accountability
zero understanding of the fact that the little innocent slip-up she just admitted to constitutes one of the greatest (if not THE greatest) medical ethical violation of all time, harming a huge number of people in various ways

just amazing. they really think they're going to get off scot-free. and maybe they're right! who knows. right now Nuremberg 2 isn't looking that likely.

Vlad of Walachia had the right idea on how to handle these people.

>mine country going for the 4th shot
>me still unvaxxed
simple as

She. Fucking. Laughs.

It was clear from the get go to anybody with a functioning brain how worthless the vax was. These idiots took over a year to catch up.

>Science is black

It upsets me to no end that they silenced distinguished scientists who said the very thing she is now saying - that science is NOT black and white.

It should have clued you in to some sort of ongoing shenanigan that the people in power peddling the crap in the first place, made it mandatory to get it, got you fired, dispossessed, your kids taken from you, and refused medical care are the same people who decreed themselves exempt. And not just their personal selves, no. Their entire staff, their family, and even their friends.

The two occupations in the world where a person is most likely to come into direct contact with the widest variety of people, across age, race, education level, income, creed and religion - politicians and police officers. The two groups of people BY DEFINITION to most likely come in contact with germ factories - and they're exempt from vaccines. The people most likely to even need such a thing in the first place - exempt.

But you, remote worker, isolating at home, MUST get three shots and a booster. Or else you're homeless.

Justin Trudeau allegedly had three doses and stilllllll got covid. Doug Ford outed that very fact in the press release where he announced the vaccine pass requirements were being lifted.

Small children are noticing the (((pilpul))).

It's a common verbal tick among these clowns.

Attached: Kamala Wisdom.jpg (1080x1080, 214.33K)

Texas is based.

Coupled with what's happening over in this thread I've just about lost hope. Is it all left to the lawyers now if we, the people, cannot organize a protest to hurt these corporations in their pocketbooks?

The damage to public trust that politicians, scientists, doctors and the media have done is irreparable imo, trump, brexit and the trucker convoys are probably just the start and this shit is just going to get worse and worse. Controlling the narrative on twitter, youtube, and television and cancel culture isnt helping either.

Leana Wen is a name that will live in infamy. Now I don't advocate lynching, I think violence is counterproductive in a world where the state has a monopoly on the use of force (i'll make an exception for henry kissinger)

but i want Leana Wen, Fauci, all these ghouls (seems like every country had a few vocal vaxx people in government) to have to wander the land subsisting on alms wearing fruit costumes or something

Yeah but they can't be sued so she doesn't mind revealing it.

>Nuremberg
Kys jew lover

I expect the economy is going to collapse and it will be blamed on Russia and the nomies will be foaming at the mouth, begging for war. Im scared as fuck.

If the nukes fly, fuck it, i guess ima meet god.

>two more weeks

Attached: 1643676858243.webm (1575x1320, 2.48M)

Agreed. Leana had this whole superiority vibe going on every time she was on the news.

Yes, I really don't see how things are ever going to get better. I just hope people will be willing to put up a fight against The Great Reset. I sure as fuck don't want to live in that world

Attached: trust me goy lol.png (438x428, 164.09K)

Attached: pokemane fat.png (978x868, 459.8K)

All of the weak-minded faggots with TDS were hoodwinked by the fudged data. This was a taxpayer/subsidy funded WINDFALL of cash. When the economy shut down, the tippy top extracted even more wealth from the middle class just for good measure. Nothing is free in America. From testing to the pharma contracts, this whole thing was a sham.

This one, too

Attached: Woodcock.png (1664x996, 904.15K)

what am i looking at here? why is she not wearing pants? Why is there goose down all over that leather chair? Who is this disgusting creature? Why is this filmed in such high quality but with such poor lighting?

who is this cunt?

upvote

>just zero self-awareness or accountability
Thats jewish people in a nutshell

The title is irony since we'll be executing kikes.

>Nobody said
I'm pretty sure many people said that, but they were censored

kek spongebob squarepants

This woman should be fired for spreading such dangerous misinformation.
Vaccines are safe and effective.

bitchute.com/video/Rjm4RcQL4dRz/

>Justin Trudeau allegedly had three doses and stilllllll got covid
He was lying and hiding in his bunker in the off chance that the peaceful Canadians were actually going to get justice

Why do you think the west is setting up an iron curtain? They are becoming absolutely obsessed with controlling The Truth because they know how bad they fucked up on so many things and that more and more people see it.

>how could we have known
the most predictable shit ever

This
Luckily kikes are fucking retards and fail at everything they do

bitchute.com/video/LetvRZ7VbGHr/