What makes this invasion worth it for Russia?

What makes this invasion worth it for Russia?

Attached: 1646017329274.png (1159x651, 972.67K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kIFU9vaoXd8
youtube.com/watch?v=If61baWF4GE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Russia? Nothing
Putin? He's dying and wants to become immortalized in history

Its either this or risk nuclear war with nato in the future.

If this is the case why doesn't someone close to him just kill him?

Attached: 1598587961067.png (555x2771, 1.54M)

nothing. they are answering usa shit testing them.

Ukraine is filled with natural resources and grows a lot of wheat, almost as much as Russia.

They will soon
Putin went full schizo the past decade and doesn't let anyone into his inner circles unless they're sanctioned by the West

you don't understand politics at all

There is no politics. It's all about schizo manlet with made up historical justification and his ego

Control of the ZONE.

Attached: Ian brown camp.jpg (791x578, 70.75K)

He crossed STATE LINES!!

>you don't understand politics at all
what i understand is that israel is the only country set to gain something in this conflict. they expect to find a way to replace the russian exports of gas and oil, and take control of ukraines agriculture. mark my words nigger

Nice meme, lol!

nuke on me 4 reel nigga

youtube.com/watch?v=kIFU9vaoXd8

how has no fucking retard in this thread mention the defensive value of that land to Russia, if they allow Ukraine to join nato they have just made their defensive border impossible to maintain while being unable to do fuck all, while their enemies are free to amass everything they need for an invasion while being a stones throw away from Russia's oil production.

youtube.com/watch?v=If61baWF4GE

this is a given. the real questions are why is globohomo forcing russias hand and who will benefit from it.

Maybe globohomo is stupid. Maybe they were smart back in the 1950s or 1960s or 1970s, but they're not any more.

All the economic and financial actions of the last few days have seemed retarded to me. You don't need to go this hard over Ukraine, it's a relatively insignificant country. And now you've put more powerful countries than Russia on notice that US companies and institutions fundamentally can't be trusted.

Nigger touch grass

Attached: Ackchyually.png (680x680, 124.22K)

that's honestly the part that makes barely any sense at this point. I can only begin to theorise at this point its just hubris and arrogance causing them to feel like they can do whatever they want.

He has insurance that if you off him someone erases your bloodline if i had to guess.

give me the TLDR will watch later

It's not, CIA double agents fed his generals bad intel and baited him into invading lmao

this honestly I understand the long goal ending with dissolving Russia but the amount of dedication to fucking Ukraine is rediculous, especially considering CCP is a very real threat that they should be concerned with.

they didn't bait shit he's been pushed into a position where the only reasonable response is to invade Ukraine.

Fuck no, he drank the kool aid and went with it.

he is gambling on this

Attached: 1646522219610.png (1250x1210, 312.57K)

Attached: 1646522253988.png (1224x1248, 320.66K)

NATO has never attacked anyone. Russia has attacked many nations in the last 25 years.

Attached: 1646522288223.png (1177x1228, 357.84K)

Attached: 8fa(1).jpg (620x675, 44.36K)

nice logic and reason, do you get all your conversation points from Twitter.

>Mutt actually think it all comes down to this
this is your mind on Marvel movies

Attached: 1645443082671.jpg (559x423, 14.78K)

you don't have to officially attack anyone when you can just false flag or goad them into attacking you and claim self defence.

If someone was dumb enough to take the bait and attack a non-aggressive country we would call that person a complete retard and laugh as their nation was rightfully destroyed. Hypothetically.

the invasion of ukraine is putin's beta cuck tantrum after lyudmila traded in his balding manlet ass for a newer model who doesn't have parkinsons
>i'm a real man, just you see

you are right, it is hubris and it is stupidity. it is also boomers perceiving they are going to the grave and trying to bring the whole world with them. but there is someone inducing and benefiting from all this. my bets are as stated in

Yeah great job Jewtin, you turned Russia into a failed state international pariah over maybe annexing the Donbass and maybe deposing Zelensky. Oh whoops now Finland is in NATO so it doesn't matter anyways.

The absolute state of Russian strategy, it's honestly pathetic and I refuse to believe any world leader is this dumb. He unironically got baited into invading Ukraine lmao

You get your logic and reason from a youtube video by mersheimer

you have to be an absolute retard to have this take, as stated earlier if you look at it from the Russian perspective which is that the west can be considered opposition and counter to their ideals they cannot afford to allow NATO bases into a country the would result in a huge compromise to their border security, that's why preinvasion there was a push for neutrality. Where we are now the smartest play is just to take it because the outcome of going to war will be the same regardless so its better to take your chance before the deck is stacked against you.

They're fighting for their existence. What do you think happens if NATO finally gobbles up all of Russia's western border? They just stop, raise a flag that says Mission Accomplished, and sit on their hands forever more?

>nuke me nigga
Wtf I posted this like a week ago. GET OUT OF MY HEAD

>it's a relatively insignificant country
it is at the moment, but it has a huge potential to bypass the whole russian gas, oil and grains export to the west.

Geopolitical positioning. They now stand to choke off the West of all Eastern oil and natural gas.

I don't know what that is, if you are referring to the one posted earlier in the thread I havent watched it. Also still not making any actual points.

Thats the next step, hes bringing back the union

>the only reasonable response is to invade Ukraine.
Only an absolute fucking retard would think that this was a reasonable response. Jewtin unironically believed his own bullshit that Ukraine wouldn't resist, the international response would be muted like in 2014, and he could get away with it at minimal costs. He got baited by bad Intel, there is absolutely no other explanation. We are witnessing in real time one of the greatest strategic blunders in human history.

What about the genocide of the Serbs? or weren't you a dumb zoomer then? go learn your lessons, there's a nuclear war tomorrow.

In a way, yes. It's not going to be the same thing as the Soviet Union, since they've obviously learned a lot since then, but it'll be the same territorial area or greater.

IF we give back Chernobyl he wont feel compelled to create another one. Putin wants to close the portals in the zone down is all.

Attached: 1646477087415.jpg (814x294, 51.82K)

You really think we're gonna try to conquer Russia? Your dumbass post doesn't deserve a (you) but here you fucking go.

Attached: 1645449251573.jpg (500x555, 122.33K)

diplomatic efforts were already tried you fucking idiot what is the actual reasonable response by your measure, because other than invade it would be to sit on his ass and let enemies compromise your border.

this. its irritating how many people need this spelled out for them every time.

Great, I'm glad historians will have something new to debate in the next century. Won't matter at all in the grand scheme though.

It's just a huge lack of understanding with how this shit works, if Canada allied with China and was looking to station Chinese military it would get annexed within the fucking week.

with the whole theater until now, they have already cut off russia. now they have to take control of ukraine, insert it in the eu block and into nato and then distribute the spoils: agriculture multinationals will take the fertile lands through reconstruction grants that will indebt the population, and some infrastructure grants will be given to build gas pipes from israel through ukraine to germany.