Russian bros, im so fucking tired of hearing about ukraine...

Russian bros, im so fucking tired of hearing about ukraine, ukraine and their autistic president calling for NATO to start WW3 over a shitty country, it is all so fucking tiresome, what i really want to hear is how everyone is doing in russia, how are you guys doing? how bad things are over there after all the sanctions and pretty much getting canceled by the globohomo, is it livable? what comes next?

really hope things get better on your side and you fellers dont turn into big venezuela

Attached: imagen_2022-03-05_234203.png (300x300, 60.65K)

If you're tired imagine how tired we are. I don't know or care what a fucking Ukraine even is. Also checked

Jewish hands typed this

Yeah I don't care about Ukraine either.
Death to China though.

The best time to start WW3 is in a few months or year after sanctions have effects and the Russian military is still tired from Ukraine.

Every rocket and shell they fire now isn't available for WW3

Tbh I was hoping it was the Chinese we'd be tangoing with.
Russians are people, unlike chinks.

yeah, its all so fucking tiresome, if only it was only online where we could see this, but the prices are going up everywhere, you guys are getting cucked with fuel prices, and over here we are getting cucked with food, it is increasing a lot due to the same, wonder whats happening in russia
same

Don't worry, nobody is going to start a nuclear war over some degenerate. Neither the west nor Putin will do that. Calm down

By the way, if you want to see the truth, stay neutral, read the media from everyone and draw conclusions.
The world is being rebuilt now, and globohomo, the west, the left and the rest of the newfangled trash don't like it. After all, the truth has come out, and they are trying to smear their rival at all costs, up to and including the news how a certain lady shot down a Russian drone with a cucumber. After all, this is nonsense, but as they say in war all means are good.

Take it easy. You can only see the truth when the fighting is over.
Take care of your nerves.

Stay strong, Russiabro.
It seems grim but we'll get through this in the end, we always do.

thanks, really hope things get better soon, specially for your side, the entire world is being to harsh on people that have nothing to do with this conflict

Attached: imagen_2022-03-05_235932.png (746x512, 180.85K)

>666
Thanks American bro, I always knew Satan was on my side. Just kidding

Not at all, I can only say that everyone suffers now. It sounds silly, but it is the Russians who are suffering the most. Not only are we isolated, we are hated all over the world.
Some people I respected are disappointed because they chose one side of the conflict, even though they sang about pacifism. And from almost all of them I heard about hating me as trash, it really hurt.

Because of that, I think things will get better. Something has to be sacrificed to make peace and defeat evil.

>Russians are people
Russians don't seem to think the same about their own kind

"Blessed are ye when men revile and persecute you and speak all manner against you falsely for my sake. Rejoice and be exceedingly glad, for great is your reward in heaven."

Russia is practically the last true Christian (Orthodox) country that has a semblance of sovereignty. I pray for the livelihood of Russia.

Russia has been trolling the internet for so long that their own populace believes their lies. Paying for that big time now.

Things will continue to get worse in the short term. Nobody really knows how long Ukraine will hold out or how long the guerilla resistance will continue. Most unfortunate for Ukrainians, but bad for everyone involved.

Putin's assassination ends this the quickest and with the least death.

There is no positive crusade into Ukraine. Russia is not a savior to the West. This is about low latitude ports, petroleum and that Russia could not invade after Ukraine joined NATO, so the invasion is now or never.

it is really just amazing and also bothers me how the entire world just went and turned into twitter and started cancelling an entire ethnic group just for the actions of a president, russians are being treated like absolute shit for nothing

More specifically, the entire Christian world is experiencing persecution, and yet evil has reached the main ark.
But I think even if we fail, the little Slavic countries will remain mini arks

I'm not going to go into detail so they don't come after me by accident, but I'll tell you one thing for sure. Ukraine will not last long.
As proof of this, you can look at the hysteria of Zelensky, who is trying to drag the three parties into a war by setting off a nuclear apocalypse.
What does that tell you? It says that he has nothing to lose. After all, he found himself alone, as he was attacked by some and cowardly betrayed by others. Why not destroy them all, he thinks.

Perhaps you have heard of the "Dulles Plan"? You may consider it accomplished.

But the West thought it would bring people closer to the West.
That would have been fine, but it made people hate the West even more. In the end, the war showed how deceitful and hypocritical the West is.
So they may have succeeded in unleashing Russophobia, but they forgot that it would only make Russians hate the West more, not bring us closer together as they had planned.
The Trojan horse came to them, they didn't even have to get their hands dirty.

Whole reason I started hating my country even more.

It really baffles me the level of incompetence of those moving the strings behind the scenes, as if they where nothing but cartoon villains with silly plans that backfire, if it was only a one time thing it would be imposible to notice, but they fuck up all the time, and they do this because they know that so many will follow them into the abyss without questioning them, that bothers me the most, you can show them stuff in the face, a simple thing as a video or something, but it is almost as if they lived in another reality different from ours.

Attached: imagen_2022-03-06_003743.png (275x183, 57.63K)

I'm russian (live in the US) and I don't see "two sides" here. Putin seems to be clearly in the wrong from my perspective

Do you have connections in government at some level? (I'm not judging, just wondering if you at least benefit from putin's rule)
Do you agree there's no democracy and no freedom of speech in russia?
Do you agree that the whole government, and putin especially, are stealing money on a massive scale?
If you had a choice, would you live in a place like Norway where the oil money is NOT stolen?

Just curious what you think. To me it feels like it would be too stressful to live in a dictatorship even if I were rich.

I'm russian in the US and people at work were asking me if I'm ok and if I need anything. No one is getting cancelled unless you support the war. If you do support the war, then everyone is cancelled equally. You're not going to be more cancelled if you're Russian, probably less.