Why tech companies has become extremely political?

Attached: 1646412576269.jpg (750x688, 50.78K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=35DSdw7dHjs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

have you ever lived in a commie country user?
every single aspect is "political" from the shoes you wear to the ice cream you eat.
its how it goes, yes its exhausting

Perfection grammar tovarisch!

FPBP
It's the New World Order protecting its interests. Russia is not in its interests.

There is a thing called OPEN SOURCE(open office) btw, whatammagunadooooo microsoftchads?

because thats the in thing to do and gives them an in with the people who would otherwise be looking for ways to regulate and otherwise make their lives worse. not to mention that the .gov contracts, subsidies, tax breaks + credits, etc they get for supporting agendas is probably not a bad trade off for suspending sales in an area that is poor anyways for a few weeks to a year or two.

Because companies are the new government. Nationstates have been made more and more redundant through unconventional wars, corporate lobbyism, the alliance of canaanites worldwide and their mercantile and propaganda machines. There are 3 or so regions of the world without a red shield central bank and the landmass of Russia is one of them. So now all eyes of the globohomo (what leftists used to call "the establishment") have their eyes there to establish such a system, so that they can establish a planet of frankenstein radio debt slaves, and whipsaw successful people off their assets through interest rate manipulation. Interest rate manipulation all done on the inside to avoid recessions affecting corporations who now hold reserves constructed of already purchased cheap debt to see them through rising interest rates which further cripple the middle class and any social hegemony in any nations (if Blacks in Africa were rich enough they'd go after them too).

They invested too much capital into globohomo liberal political movement that they can't have some chad like Putin fucking it up for them.

To show you that they can do they same to you for any reason, so you better be a good goy!

The thing I don't get is how they are all so centralized? They are so unified that it's basically like a central government but on steroids. How does it work if they're just random companies? Is it a pyramid style hierarchy? Or is it some form of large investment fund that effectively forces them to take certain viewpoints?

Russia went from authoritarian to complete totalitarianism, and you want to complain about tech companies? holy kek

Pretty sure open office can rug businesses seeking to utilize it for commercial means

Russia cannot ban you if you say youre stopping giving service to russia first, looks better for stocks.

>they're just random companies
Who owns those companies and who finances those investors and who is that credit ultimately owed to? The fortune 500 is largely made up of just a few of the biggest and then those are largely funded by even fewer banks who get their credit from central institutions who get their credit from the bank for international settlements. ultimately everything tied into finance ends up with that at the top and that is owned by a certain banking family, and now with a few others picked up along the centuries.

Everything dealing in money is ultimately controlled by them as they issue almost all of the fiat currency in the world with the exception of a few countries like Iran, North Korea, Syria, Cuba, Russia, Bolivia, and I think Venezuela.

Pic related. And I’m sure the NPCs will come out with “muh capitalism” and continue to vote for shit which gives the government more power. I really hope we get a nuclear war so all these “people” die a horrible death.

Attached: 38B7C8F7-4120-4AF4-B850-783B82CE51BC.jpg (640x677, 82.8K)

Nice conspiracy, but it more has to do with government regulations and keeping on the good side of US senators.

all this is just gonna backfire and push Russia further into the sphere of China

For the answer to the OP, yes. To what I was replying to, no.

>blames corporations for subsidies, law, the federal reserve
I agree with the general point made by the image but all the things listed above the shoe are state functions and cannot be carried out by private companies.

Why is everyone lining up to shoot themselves in the foot?
Most of these sanctions are going to push our 'enemies' together

reddit

correct

Everything above the shoe is supposed to represent government policies.

>Or is it some form of large investment fund that effectively forces them to take certain viewpoints?
Like BlackRock and Vanguard? Naaaaaaah!

Attached: 1646406238376.jpg (600x876, 61.41K)

1. Tech companies are monopolies by design.
2. Tech employees lean left (lots of former Obama administration people too).
3. Tech companies can be subject to anti-trust regulation, which will destroy their current structure.
3. Democrats hold this anti-trust threat over their heads.
4. Tech Companies do Democratic party-friendly things.

I don’t give a shit about Russia, but the oligarchy in the west becomes more blatant every year. Who can see this shit and still pretend our governments legitimate?

Yeah man it's like you can hardly start a war any more without some uppity company getting all political. Not like the good ol' days of the Cold War, where companies were all scrambling for that sweet Soviet business.

>live in commiefornia in LA area
>wears only right wing brands
>whenever someone says "why are you wearing that they gave money to trump"
>tell their either "I know" or "Buy my clothes then"
They always shut up when you aren't apologetic

>Have you ever lived in a commie country
No, I live in America so instead of the government owning all the corporations all the corporations own the government. In a practical sense I'm not really sure what the difference is. Either way it's jews and their shabbos goyim on top and everyone else is swimming in the shit of a multiracial, atheist, dystopia blaming the capitalists or communists depending on which side of the coin you have happened to land on

>"bro is okay if an authoritarian country does what it please and takes over countries. Why so political bro?"

I fucking hate this board.

>new bill passed: protesting this war in russia: 15 years in prison
>not totalitarian

Exactly.

It's important for companies to take a stand against russia otherwise cancel culture will shit on the company's profits

It's forked LibreOffice now because (((they))) tried to subvert it. Normans don't adopt FOSS because it requires them to take responsibility, they'd rather be cucks to some jewish botnet.

Then go back, faggot

cry some more Ivan

Im pretty sure all Russians use pirated windows products.

amen. as a frenchie in between commies and capitalists, I salute you

Gott strafe Kalifornien.

Because corporations dont lobby government. Dont provide donations etc etc. Dont wave $2,000,000 a year salaries for when congressmen 'retire' from politics,

>It's the New World Order protecting its interests. Russia is not in its interests.
Oh it’s in its interest alright, but Putin is not. The entire continent of Russia will be a prison colony for the unvaxxed masses

Is there a single legitimate copy of windows in russia?

Shut up nigger you Christ cucks are the ones who keep the Jews in power

Do you know how coups start retard? Remember what happened to the ukraine in 2014. I am not a fan of putin, but war protests would be the perfect opportunity for globohomo to foment gay ops

Kek probably not.

The group is stressed. It is alleviating that stress by making sacrifices. Some sacrifices are killed, others expelled from the group. This alleviates the group's stress, and make its members feel better. Try reading Violence and the Sacred, image related.

Attached: 337521.jpg (313x475, 53.95K)

All companies are political. The state is the only thing which acknowledges the legal fiction of their existence.

This should scare the shit out of every single person in the US. If they can fuck an entire country this easily, just think how easy and devastating they can be to any individual. The only solution is that corporations and the employees need to have all of their protections removed and be able to be criminally liable for their actions

to control you
these people think they own you

The Cathedral

Attached: 1646488029198.jpg (231x218, 4.76K)

This is cyber warfare

Year of the Linux desktop

they're canceling russia as a whole because russia refused to follow their rainbow flag transupremacy religion

Of course they do. Because the power is there, people will want to make sure it is exercised in their favor. Poor people also let politicians buy their votes by promising to steal from everyone else to give to them. If the constitution was enforced upon the government, there would be no lobbyists because there would be no special privileges to buy. The problem is that the American people let the government get away with continually expanding their own power.

It's called capitalism, numbnuts.

Attached: 983.jpg (800x450, 35.92K)

Reddit moment

get a job

this
t. I lived in Cuba, it was basically a cult

>Capitalism is when companies act in a way that lowers profit
No.

Redditors detected.

>t. reddit

Imagine being this retarded.

go back

this
retard

>Imagine being this retarded.

Attached: 35939CF5-25C5-4B6D-8486-BF2935B4745A.png (600x562, 128.46K)

>why tech companies has become extremely political?

nice english ivan

> whenever someone says "why are you wearing that they gave money to trump"
r/thathappened

Yes, the United States of America is a godless commie state.

Because the US government has too much power. Companies are afraid

Retard alert. Capitalism is private ownership of capital.

Because they're all too heavily invested in a crumbling system, so they have no choice but to double down.

Go back faggot

companies will always pick the political side that favours them lmao, didn't you notice all the rainbow logos during pride month.

This is the name of the game.

Fuck them, don't waste your time on this shit. Use it to get rich off ELON or soemthing

Retard alert. Capitalism is private ownership of money and proletariat.

>flags
Why is this thread full of extra-terrestrials?

>newfag
It got transfer to Any Forums from a board that has no flag.

ARREST REPTILIANS

don't think for one second that this all wasn't planned and calculated years ago. You know they gameplanned for Russia acting up. Some supercomputer probably calculated the exact amount of time it will take before complete Russian collapse.

Russia you don't know how lucky you are for Microsoft to leave Russia, its a blessing from God. Russia have more than enough to skills to write their own Operating Systems. Fuck Microsoft!

tech companies are just part of the US government it shouldn't be a surprise

>capitalism decides to cancel a country
>blame communism
useful idiot

youtube.com/watch?v=35DSdw7dHjs

Attached: Network.jpg (640x360, 55.99K)

Hi, it looks like you're trying to lose market share. Can I help?

Attached: Clappy.png (800x450, 66.98K)

2022: Year of Linux